MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Can someone tell me why some screens show a pair of lips in the upper right corner, while some screens don't? Wondering if their is a reason, or what is the meaning of this?
Earlier stages do not have a "lip" button because these are old versions.
Dev decided to add a button to check whether many people will like it or not, so this button is only for new versions and it appears for some poses.

Insane 33

Aug 5, 2020
I didn't get the lips at first either until I noticed the change in outfits. However, I really liked the model changes that began with Aniston and her friend. Personally, I prefer the look of alternate models to the originals. They look more real, a little softer, and much more attractive if you will. I would assume this is an AI rendering of the original model. I hope it is possible to continue on the realistic path until all renders and scenes are exclusively realistic or at the least left to a choice between realistic and Daz renderings. Similar to how The Legend of Opala has three different art styles. Anyway, thanks, nicely done.

R33p3r

Dec 28, 2023
I love this new rendering when you click on the lips. I hope the developer finds the time to apply them to the entire game, the graphics are incredibly great. This would be one of the nicest games I've played, and as far as space consumption goes, I don't care, I've got enough NVMes :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thansungst

Jul 9, 2018
Earlier stages do not have a "lip" button because these are old versions.
Dev decided to add a button to check whether many people will like it or not, so this button is only for new versions and it appears for some poses.
what game is that in your signature? the one with the mask holding

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Finally got around to catch up wit this most excellent VN! It seems like it's made specifically towards my favorite fetishes :)

Gorgeous milfs and incest, oh yes! And boy am I gonna tame our bratty sister, and HARD!

Only snag is MC's mom. I know we made huge strides with her in the last update but she still resist. It's getting a wee bit to much with her inner and outer monologue of resisting. I like that there is some resistance towards her accepting her true feelings for her son but it's getting to be a tad much. It is a AVN after all, not real life (thank god!).

But damn this is a fantastic VN with some of the hottest Milfs ever! :love:

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I wonder what would happen if all images were just converted into 95% quality webps (or even avifs, but that would require a newer renpy version, not sure what the game is running currently) that should bring down the size by a lot.
Would probably also help a lot with the stuttering animations/transitions.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
The new graphics in the mistress's house on the "lip button" are awesome, smaller file but 100% more details, is that a new engine???
❤❤❤

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes