Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
I find it so wild people are hating on Aniston for having tattoos and being bitchy. I for one will enjoy the experience of teaching her some manners, and you should all learn to enjoy too. Bitchiness is not a curse, it's a blessing. (And tattoos are pretty hot too.)
I have to concur!, brat taming is patrician taste

Reactions: Brovalon

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

The bitchy sister trope is played out as fuck, you can still dominate her if you want if she happens to have sub kink or just needs a real man to handle her and is not afraid of getting rough with her.

As for the tattoos, I don't like them on my girls, but a few strategically placed ones are fine, but when over half her body is covered with shitty tattoos that cover the beautiful skin beneath... that's when a line has been crossed and that girl looks less of a 'rebel' and more of a trashy stripper that belongs on a pole and not a so-called police detective and MC's sister/future LI.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Got a good laugh out of Linda giving road head while laying directly on the stick shift of a 1970 Dodge. Guess they rode first gear the whole way. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mint-ER#

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Judging by how much some people hate Aniston, Maximus14 did a great job of creating a bitchy sister who is initially a confident whore who will laugh at Mc.
1000200355.jpg
this means that there is a chance for Mc to put her in her place and fix her, read my previous post, this is a great idea and I'm sure Maximus has interesting ideas for Mc's sister Punishment for Aniston.

Let's not fight over one bitchy character. Every game needs someone who will pester the main character so that he can express himself and dominate, this will revive interest in the game :)

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
I find it so wild people are hating on Aniston for having tattoos and being bitchy. I for one will enjoy the experience of teaching her some manners, and you should all learn to enjoy too. Bitchiness is not a curse, it's a blessing. (And tattoos are pretty hot too.)
Seconded. A truly Man of Culture and Good Taste.

Miketamine

Nov 18, 2021
For some reason in this part of the game every time descriptive text like this comes up, the game starts playing audio from a woman saying sexual things for a couple of seconds and stop when characters speak. What the fuck is happening?

Reactions: Ahrimy and hoodie13

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in what seems like a major lack in storyline progression with the MC's family. It seems like not much storyline has happened at all since the last time I played this game. It feels like it's just getting dragged out especially with the Mom and Sister. No new storyline has happened with Aniston since I played. Maybe in another year or two with how slow a lot of the major plot of the game is going, it might be worth checking out the game. Nothing even happens with the two scientists at the house. I was hoping there would be at least some progression with one of them showing a little bit of interest.

d4vidtb

Dec 30, 2020
I havn't used it myself, but you can try it. Or maybe try the port from the Walkthrough Mod, seems it's not that high compressed as the one from the first page.
Apologies: I should have mentioned I was using an android port..

legendofthegame92

May 14, 2024
Completed the game
honestly man the best 2 dates in whole of the games i played happened in this game
especially the scenes in the car bro
keep up the good work Maximus14
waiting for your next updates and hopping it has more dates like this

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Milfylicious Gallery Addon MOD [v0.28mab1] [asahibito]

Mod adding additional panning shots not in the game gallery. They will be marked as Extra (Modded).

Updated: 2024-07-25
Mod Version: v0.28mab1
Game Version: v0.28

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3188687

on
Added a couple missing shots from v0.28. Download at original post.

Reactions: Vicho75

Maximus14

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2022
The game has become too large, now reaching 9.5 GB in size. Therefore, the next update will mark the start of Milfylicious Chapter 2. To access this new chapter, players must first complete all of chapter 1 and load their saved progress in chapter 2.

Additionally, the upcoming update will include a 4K version of the game for Sir Tier and higher subscribers and the standard 1080p version as usual.

k567.jpg

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The game has become too large, now reaching 9.5 GB in size. Therefore, the next update will mark the start of Milfylicious Chapter 2. To access this new chapter, players must first complete all of chapter 1 and load their saved progress in chapter 2.

Additionally, the upcoming update will include a 4K version of the game for Sir Tier and higher subscribers and the standard 1080p version as usual.

View attachment 3868296
I played your game a bit to test it and I liked it. Do you plan to release this first chapter on Steam?

May 2, 2020

View attachment 3868296
yay 4k pussy! :coffee:

Ahrimy

Jul 30, 2020

View attachment 3868296
happy-face-excited-anna-frozen-uma3pjgojozvixx7.gif

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

View attachment 3868296
I wonder what would happen if all images were just converted into 95% quality webps (or even avifs, but that would require a newer renpy version, not sure what the game is running currently) that should bring down the size by a lot.

By just using Xnconvert and converting all images to webp (or at least most of them as 100 or so jpgs weren't converted) It shrunk from ~9 GB to 5 GB. Tt would probably annoying to fix the scripts though.

Also, I used Sams WebPy.bat, while its quite outdated, it still works on your game. It reduces the size from ~9GB to ~5GB. By compressing all images to ~95% quality webps and keeping the file endings, so the scrips don't need to be changed. The difference in render is not noticeable. Comparison attached.

Last edited:

sfabre1963

Mar 1, 2024
Can someone tell me why some screens show a pair of lips in the upper right corner, while some screens don't? Wondering if their is a reason, or what is the meaning of this?

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes