XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
Mod and Android port with Mod with choice hints ("walkthrough") and gallery/replay unlocker
(+ some more game settings)

================================
July 13, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.28
================================

Download Mod v0.28 (~8MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.28 (~1.7GB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3096012 View attachment 3096013 View attachment 3096014 View attachment 3096015
Pls update mod :cool:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
If you have to step in? That's none of your business you painted skank! Can't wait for mc to break this bitch with his dick.

I was really hoping they would keep their "wild college days" vague. I guess I was being too optimistic.

What? She's not going for a shift in the coal minds. :LOL:

Last edited:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Dev should really turn this game into mostly AI. The images are sooo much better.

Be a contrarian. Lead the way! It's probably harder to develop for the sex scenes, but i'd still enjoy it if it reverted back to the old way during those.

Other than that, good update! Hawt

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Don't load a previous save... start a new game
I know there are other games that take a similar approach. To be fair, though, starting a new game does not sound like what Maximus previously described as would be needed for Chapter 2:
The game has become too large, now reaching 9.5 GB in size. Therefore, the next update will mark the start of Milfylicious Chapter 2. To access this new chapter, players must first complete all of chapter 1 and load their saved progress in chapter 2.
That definitely makes it sound like copying a save from Chapter 1 and then opening it with Chapter 2.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I know there are other games that take a similar approach. To be fair, though, starting a new game does not sound like what Maximus previously described as would be needed for Chapter 2:
I experienced the same thing when i downloaded the update to the game.... all images were missing when i loaded my last save. But i just started a new game from the recent chapter 2 and it worked... You'll have to redefine the relationships but It's a kinetic game after all. None of the games choices really matter, so it was the only fix i can see. Maybe I'm wrong but it worked.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

That definitely makes it sound like copying a save from Chapter 1 and then opening it with Chapter 2.
Maybe he was refering to this,
I clicked on 5-4 and the game started with Kendras story, although I had to enter MC name and relship again, and all the previous gallery and replay gallery is gone, you can also download a save sync if you have it activated but i guess it would be the same, so not really a save import/export feature,
edit: expirienced the same as Token nugget with missing pictures. forgot to mention sorry

Reactions: Tokenugget
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes