Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This isn't about Aniston and you know it. If she wouldn't be the cockblocker then it would be something else. She is just the plot device the dev used to tease the momy-line further because we all know how this works. Or haven't you played enough incest VNs? The one who is dubbed as the main price will come last, no matter what, no matter whether it makes sense or not.

This is the regular old cookiecutter narrative we see everywhere.
delay the main story
What main story :ROFLMAO:
the main story does anyone else remember ?
Some faint memories. About some clandestine-esque secret society kinda thingy. A nice mansion with a built-on harem. All of that happened seemingly so would could take mom on a date or shopping in a Bugatti. Pretty much.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can't play this game for a while. So I don't mind spoilers who did MC fuck this time.
I'm terrible with names. So the 2nd girl in the banner and the aunt. Eh. The first two ladies on the banner. I just realized the aunt is the first :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Daskapitall

Chris_34

Apr 21, 2022
Hello dear people, I have made a fix that Chapter 2 has its own save folder so that the other saves do not come together. You have to delete your save for Chapter 2 and restart the game. I hope that the developer is not angry with me

Milfylicious_Ch.2-0.29 Fix Update (
This folder is only displayed if the Fix Update is installed
)
Unbenannt22.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfylicious-ch-ii-v0-29-maximus.141186/post-11401040

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This isn't about Aniston and you know it. If she wouldn't be the cockblocker then it would be something else. She is just the plot device the dev used to tease the momy-line further because we all know how this works. Or haven't you played enough incest VNs? The one who is dubbed as the main price will come last, no matter what, no matter whether it makes sense or not.

This is the regular old cookiecutter narrative we see everywhere.

What main story :ROFLMAO:

Some faint memories. About some clandestine-esque secret society kinda thingy. A nice mansion with a built-on harem. All of that happened seemingly so would could take mom on a date or shopping in a Bugatti. Pretty much.
Believe me, I've played a lot of these games... Exactly for the reason you mentioned, I'm tired of forced and delayed "mother sex"... And we also know why the developers do it... However, there are several games where the story in its early stages, "mother sex" happens, and yet more and more exciting episodes can be made... And do you know why? Creativity from a smart thinking developer... Who always has new ideas and keeps the game interesting even after MC has already fucked the mother...
And you might even have played such a game and know that I'm right...
But let me emphasize, I'm not saying this game is bad...
I'm just frustrated by some of the scenes and plot in the game...
But that's just my opinion, which certainly doesn't match that of many other players... And that's okay, because we're not all the same...

Chris_34

Apr 21, 2022
My saves for part 1 stopped working in part one
Idk wtf this dev did to make this happen
I don't think the developer did this on purpose, it could happen to anyone and I think he will definitely change it in the next update. I would be happy about that.

I think that he made Chapter 2 so that the memory in Chapter 1 isn't that high because there are people who complain about too many gigabytes etc. and then you're left there, that's why he did it in Chapter 2.

And that's why I did it differently for myself so that it doesn't become such a problem when you want to play Chapter 1 again, otherwise you'll get an error message when you look at Galeria or a scene will crash
The way I changed it, I have no problems

Deutsch:

Ich glaube nicht dass der Entwickler das mit Absicht gemacht hat kann mal jeden passieren und ich denke schon dass er das bestimmt Im nächsten Update Ändern wird da würde ich mich freuen.

ich denke mal dass der Kapitel 2 gemacht hat dass es bei Kapitel 1 nicht so hoch wird mit den Speicher weil es gibt ja Leute die meckern rum zu viel Gigabyte und Co und dann steht man da deswegen hat er das auf Kapitel 2 gemacht.

Und deswegen habe ich das bei mir anders gemacht dass es nicht so Problem wird wenn man Kapitel 1 wieder spielen will sonst kriegt man Fehlermeldung wenn man auf Galeria guckt oder Szene dann crascht das
so wie ich das geändert habe habe ich keine Probleme

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes