Chris_34

Apr 21, 2022
This is in season 2
When you start and play the game, have you generally shared the images? If so, then save your save and start over. If you still have it then maybe you have a bug or your game is broken then you should re-download the game

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Ow shiet! So the game is broken until next update? Hell I don't want to compromise my save files and I read on the previous pages that there's animation issues with clipping dick and potato concrete tiddies so I will skip this update.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Mod and Android port with Mod with choice hints ("walkthrough") and gallery/replay unlocker
(+ some more game settings)

==========================================
Sept. 19, 2024
Updated my Mod/port for the new game version ch II / v0.29 (4k)

Info:
I am not sure I will follow the 4k game version with my Mod/port
It was already not really good playable on my older PC, and also
on my Android devices (mostly because of the "heavy" animations)
Also it will probably be, even compressed, soon to big for porting.

Download Mod v0.29 (~9MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.29 (~400GB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod (from chapter 1):
View attachment 3096012 View attachment 3096013 View attachment 3096014 View attachment 3096015
Bro's fast

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Maximus I am playing through Chapter II v0.2.29 and noticed this typo. The MC does not have an aunt named Madison!

If this typo wasn't in your script, then it must from KoGa3 and the modification I installed.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Wait one moment. A few scenes later, there is a reference to Rachel's "sister Madison" who hasn't seen the MC in years. Was my post above in error, and is there a second Madison?

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
tried my saves on chapter 1 haven't encounter a problem. The problem is the save file on Chapter 2 slightly overlapping but otherwise it works

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
didn't quite finish the story in ep 1 yet. but could still begin ep 2 and it seems the story remains pretty much the same as it continues on. just start a new game to begin in ep 2.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
This isn't about Aniston and you know it. If she wouldn't be the cockblocker then it would be something else. She is just the plot device the dev used to tease the momy-line further because we all know how this works. Or haven't you played enough incest VNs? The one who is dubbed as the main price will come last, no matter what, no matter whether it makes sense or not.
Maybe i'm in the minority but i like Aniston. She was the MC's antagonist from his childhood and soon will find out that the MC is the big dik she's been looking for. The cycle of life :ROFLMAO:

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
This is of course a matter of taste but I find the "alternate" Nicole as seen in the gym scene much better than the original. It could be the lighting, the makeup or the fact that she looks older and much more interesting and charismatic.

Am I alone? I'm sorry if this was mentioned before but bearing in mind that this is supposed to be focused on MILFs I'm kinda surprised the "younger" version was used.

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
Mod and Android port with Mod with choice hints ("walkthrough") and gallery/replay unlocker
(+ some more game settings)

Sept. 19, 2024
Updated my Mod/port for the new game version ch II / v0.29 (4k)

Info:
I am not sure I will follow the 4k game version with my Mod/port
It was already not really good playable on my older PC, and also
on my Android devices (mostly because of the "heavy" animations)
Also it will probably be, even compressed, soon to big for porting.

Download Mod v0.29 (~9MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.29 (~400GB)
Pixeldrain -

Ingame pics of the Mod (from chapter 1):
View attachment 3096012 View attachment 3096013 View attachment 3096014 View attachment 3096015
wow, 400gb for android port

• Haha
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
will ch2 import from "ch1"? or is ch2 a new story separate from ch1 (variables from ch1 obsolete in ch2)?

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
stupid question...I finished the scene with Kendra where she collapsed outside the pool..then all the women are grayed out...is this the end of the update? thanks...also... man oh man I can't wait to ravage Aniston.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Maybe i'm in the minority but i like Aniston. She was the MC's antagonist from his childhood and soon will find out that the MC is the big dik she's been looking for. The cycle of life :ROFLMAO:
I'm kinda with this guy here it's the trope of jealous siblings who seem to be unsatisfied and pressured with a lot of things and feels under-appreciated. Tho she's not my fav the top spot is reserve for Nicole

Reactions: Tokenugget

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
You will have to forgive my ignorance but are saves stored somewhere on your PC? I never copied the previous saves folder to the "game" folder but all of the previous saves are still present when I start the game. Are Saves stored somewhere in the registry or in temp folder somewhere on a PC? Can anyone tell me PC path to where they're kept?

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
You will have to forgive my ignorance but are saves stored somewhere on your PC? I never copied the previous saves folder to the "game" folder but all of the previous saves are still present when I start the game. Are Saves stored somewhere in the registry or in temp folder somewhere on a PC? Can anyone tell me PC path to where they're kept?
In your appdata\renpy folder.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so there is no full hd win version anymore?can bne the uploaded download the full HD version too and upload it here ...i think it's fine and u can download both version from Patreon..please bump

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes