Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn I'm tired of Linda damn she literally gets all the love. She already got a strong ass face. I really hate when the MC is naked the the ladies still got clothes on. Clothes on during sex is only acceptable if its a quickie like in a public place. Update was still cool though

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I experienced the same thing when i downloaded the update to the game.... all images were missing when i loaded my last save. But i just started a new game from the recent chapter 2 and it worked... You'll have to redefine the relationships but It's a kinetic game after all. None of the games choices really matter, so it was the only fix i can see. Maybe I'm wrong but it worked.
Maybe he was refering to this,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I clicked on 5-4 and the game started with Kendras story, although I had to enter MC name and relship again, and all the previous gallery and replay gallery is gone, you can also download a save sync if you have it activated but i guess it would be the same, so not really a save import/export feature,
edit: expirienced the same as Token nugget with missing pictures. forgot to mention sorry
Exactly my point. I'm not saying neither of you had to start a new game and redefine everything. I'm saying that Maximus did not make it sound like that would be needed, so it's understandable that many folks try loading old saves. I probably would have done the same, but I'm not really in the mood to play this right now.

I'm sure there will be tons of folks who (vehemently) disagree with me, but IMO the descriptions are unnecessarily drawn out, often repeating the same things already said. I prefer a game that has a story that really moves along, not something that spends ¼ of the update on a single scene while the dev struggles to find a 3000th way of saying "the MC took her from behind and pounded her really hard.... and she loved it." Honestly, it's sadly starting to become a bit of a chore for me to get through any single update.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: EZ8lt and xapican

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
I was really looking forward to chapter 29 but the fact that I may have to start over makes me want to drop the series completely. It will load my saves but it doesn't allow me to continue on. This is so frustrating

Last edited:
Reactions: Swizzstick

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I was really looking forward to chapter 29 but the fact that I may have to start over makes me want to drop the series completely. It will load my saves but it doesn't allow me to continue on. This is so frustrating
If starting over makes you want to quit completely, you probably shouldn't play work-in-progress games...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If starting over makes you want to quit completely, you probay shouldn't play work-in-progress games...
Not to mention, it's incredibly hard with Ren'Py especially. I mean, what were they thinking by including a Ctrl-skip function with their gaming engine? It's like they understand players might want to skip what they've already read sometimes....

• Haha
Reactions: TigerWolfe

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
At this point Aniston literally needs a punch in the face. Seriously a real full powered punch that completely knocks her out of the game itself. She is literally the worst part of this game. If we ever get the choice I hope we get to choose whatever choices leave her in the worst situation. because for once I literally don't care about whatever happens to her no matter how terrible it is and that is first for me in any game on this site. Probably ship her off to some foreign country to work in a mine thousands of miles below the surface never to be seen again for all I care, because never will I ever choose an option to have any sexual encounter with her. Possibly even give to the mansion girls and tell them everything how she has treated the MC and have them torture her daily for the rest of her life would most likely be the least suitable option for her. Best would be outright ruining her life and killing her.

• Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mesmer11 and MixQQ

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At this point Aniston literally needs a punch in the face. Seriously a real full powered punch that completely knocks her out of the game itself. She is literally the worst part of this game. If we ever get the choice I hope we get to choose whatever choices leave her in the worst situation. because for once I literally don't care about whatever happens to her no matter how terrible it is and that is first for me in any game on this site. Probably ship her off to some foreign country to work in a mine thousands of miles below the surface never to be seen again for all I care, because never will I ever choose an option to have any sexual encounter with her. Possibly even give to the mansion girls and tell them everything how she has treated the MC and have them torture her daily for the rest of her life would most likely be the least suitable option for her. Best would be outright ruining her life and killing her.
Don't hold back, now. Tell us all how you really feel about her.

Mukuro

Jun 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
this game is just on another level its one of the best ever love it the models are perfect and the way they dress beautiful
also i hope we get more of lisa and her daughter its just hot the way she treats her like a toy and maybe to get their background story on how they got to this point

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Damn I'm tired of Linda damn she literally gets all the love. She already got a strong ass face. I really hate when the MC is naked the the ladies still got clothes on. Clothes on during sex is only acceptable if its a quickie like in a public place. Update was still cool though
talk about yourself i actually love it i like to imagine things not just have it all on display

Magrath01

Oct 31, 2022
Are the animations still shit or have they improved?
Funny you should mention that, the latest animations were... not great. Ignoring the scene in the kitchen, The first animation out by the pool has the MC's cock clipping out the back of the first woman so she might have some sort of spinal injury. When I see conversations about not being able to walk again after sex it always seems massively exaggerated but on this occasion I would believe it.

Joking aside what stood out to me was the second animation in the pool area scene with the next woman ontop, her breasts being made of cement while bouncing up and down. Considering the level of buildup for this scene I was dissapointed to see it, I had to go back to the previous animation and check but I was right, there was breast physics involved in the first animation (which included this character) so maybe it was just an error that wasnt picked up.

Even without these issues the animations would be on par with previous animations in the game (which I would be fine with) and considering how long we waited for this latest scene I hope the scene with Rachel will be better. Maybe the Dev is rushing to get the updates out for their patrons but I cant imagine any of them would complain about a 1 week or 2 week delay to give them a quality pass and maybe take some time to learn on how to improve them.

I'm no dev though so maybe 1 to 2 weeks extra an update isnt enough, I still enjoy the game for what it is and look forward to the next update.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
There's a bad news bro... You won't have a choice as to who MC fucks... It's up to DEV... Everyone already knows that the choices between dialogues have no effect on the story... Love/desire points? Hahaha, it has no effect on the plot... It's a controlled story and you just get on the train... Aniston gets fucked by MC for sure, but I hope only in the last episode, and I hope we don't see it until then (not even in the dream scene).. Kendra finally had the orgasm of her life, but the ending was disappointing... To walk away with trembling legs and leave her loving nephew who hasn't cum yet? What kind of selfish bitch does that? Sorry, but just my opinion: Terrible ending to this sex scene...

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
I know there are other games that take a similar approach. To be fair, though, starting a new game does not sound like what Maximus previously described as would be needed for Chapter 2:

The game has become too large, now reaching 9.5 GB in size. Therefore, the next update will mark the start of Milfylicious Chapter 2. To access this new chapter, players must first complete all of chapter 1 and load their saved progress in chapter 2.
That definitely makes it sound like copying a save from Chapter 1 and then opening it with Chapter 2.
When you have a save near the end of v0.28, and you copy your save folder into the chapter 2 v0.29 /game folder and you see only black screen and missing image, then you should just click until you see the choice screen with Kendra.

After that you have to define your relationship with Rachel, Kendra and Aniston, and when you complete this, you can continue with v0.29, without a complete new replay from the beginning of chapter 1.

It's not ideal, but for me the whole process was it 2 minutes.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
the dev complained that game begun to be to much heavy, but now we have only the 4k version available??there is no smaller version? like a normal full hd one like before?? even the mod it's stuck because of this shit....any info?

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul2

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
There's a bad news bro... You won't have a choice as to who MC fucks... It's up to DEV... Everyone already knows that the choices between dialogues have no effect on the story... Love/desire points? Hahaha, it has no effect on the plot... It's a controlled story and you just get on the train... Aniston gets fucked by MC for sure, but I hope only in the last episode, and I hope we don't see it until then (not even in the dream scene).. Kendra finally had the orgasm of her life, but the ending was disappointing... To walk away with trembling legs and leave her loving nephew who hasn't cum yet? What kind of selfish bitch does that? Sorry, but just my opinion: Terrible ending to this sex scene...
this fucking Aniston shows up and ruined this special scene. Thanks to her Rachel wake up from her cuckquean trance and immediately tried to stop them from fucking, this shit was terrible. MC didn't cum.. i agree - another big failure in that scene

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
this fucking Aniston shows up and ruined this special scene. Thanks to her Rachel wake up from her cuckquean trance and immediately tried to stop them from fucking, this shit was terrible. MC didn't cum.. i agree - another big failure in that scene
That's exactly what it's about... Three horny corrupt women scared of a stupid blonde whore? Rachel's reaction is a disaster... What does Aniston do when she sees this hot scene? Will you shoot your family with your service weapon? Bullshit... Grown people fuck whoever they want if it's consensual... I seriously don't understand why DEV is pushing Aniston's story... It's just to annoy the players and delay the main story... And on to the main story does anyone else remember ? Just my opinion: Rachel urgently needs to be fucked by MC and follow her back to the castle to take care of her work and the sweet employees... That's all...

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes