motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Despite some folks moaning because the story and its telling take an unexpected turn. Despite the fact that some only expect the worst and so, are never disappointed. I find the story mode beginnings of the seduction of Mom and Aunt absolutely brilliant! Kudos Maximus14!!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bob69 ; first of all thank's for the update pack, I had this time an error, at the direct start up.
Edit: just checked and I did merge the files, (a habit I aquierd) will test with deleting the recomended folders
Update: Ok It worked so it was user error ! thanks m8

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
A good game, the dev is straightforward and knows what he wants for his game, interesting story, and enjoyable. I liked the MC, good personality and looks, i don't even need to talk about the milfs, they are hot, sexy and with good personalities, great game to relax. :whistle::coffee:
Good job friend, keep it up, looking forward to playing more.Good luck. ;)

kitKat♥

Jul 30, 2021
After I complete kendra story quest it puts me back to the story list and I cant select any others and the galleries are still locked

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
having an issue with when extracting the file. it says some vids won't get copied because path is too long.

4.40 star(s) 165 Votes