• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Love the game, but I must say, that this updates first animation (MC and Sarah) is somehow stiff...... :unsure:

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Okay yeah, i know i'm way late to this but seriously...
WHO THE FUCK USES SOLIDWORKS WHEN INVENTOR IS 10X TIMES BETTER
/s

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
damn Rachel, she is so hot in that black dress :love: (y) She is easily top 3 in the game
Also that sophia is hotter that Kim kardashian :ROFLMAO:

Great update

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Played it upto the latest update now. Good shit. Any chance of pregnancy in the future? (I know it was forbidden at the start)

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
Vous pouvez personnaliser le nom du MC seulement au lancement de la partie.
The MC name can only be changed at the start of the game.
Thanks for your response and you were able to read my question, but not as another intelligent, thoughtful person who thinks they are.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Music

Dont_H8

Formerly 'fllspdahd'
May 6, 2023
Great update! Rachel/Sophia Kardashian scenes were awesome, one of the best yet. All the models are great... with the exception of the MC. Not the face, it's the MC's skin. It looks like a shape-shifter getting ready to transform... it's weird. Even Sophia has a bit of it seen on her breast. Maybe one the artists here can explain what's happening to the skin, what's causing this?
Milfylicious 02.jpg
Milfylicious 03.jpg

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I really really like this game... BUT...
I really didn't like Rachel's idea and I was anxiously waiting to see what would happen...
During the whole scene, I was waiting for Rachel and Sophia to switch places...Sophia is ugly, - Goddess Rachel... I was very disappointed with the whole scene... And angry...
And what happens? This is true? Please have the author confirm that this is not true... (spoiler content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the wait continues.

• Sad
Reactions: Nacht13

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Hey man, it looks good, but before I try it out, let me ask: are all the women in this game single, and if so, will it be another boring game again and I rather not waste my time trying another boring game....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey man, it looks good, but before I try it out, let me ask: are all the women in this game single, and if so, will it be another boring game again and I rather not waste my time trying another boring game....
What have those 2 things to do with each other or do you only play NTR games?

And yes, they are all single of course since the whole premise is that they are all for the MC......

4.50 star(s) 160 Votes