motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well... I'm nearly speechless... What can you say to describe something like eating ice cream for the first time to someone who doesn't know what ice cream is? It might come out as a wordless sound or guttural moan... mmmmmmmm... That's Milfylicious!

Shortly after the initial release - if memory serves - I recall someone, somewhere criticizing the common place, off-the-rack tone of this story. If this is "off-the-rack"... I'll take two.

Thanks, Maximus! I am really enjoying this AVN!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well game is good but some things are really a bit too weird.
two full lesbos going dick crazy and jumping the mc literaly after seeing him??
come on make him a litte work for that to happen that is just too weird that two lesbos jumping a dick all of the sudden...

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG and Xtmr61

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
What do I have to explain? Your internet or the server you download from might have shit itself and thus created a bad download. Try again, or try again from another host in the OP. If you get it again from another host report the post in the OP for bad download links.

Which I don't believe that as the case, since it's almost 4GB could easily be a bad download, and on a side note, I just tested my compressed post and all is good.
Look at your post, he was correcting you, not asking for explanation

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
after this update i have a little reservations .....something is not right....the story have alot of inconsistences,and the fillers are not good enough....there are some tags missing like fendom[doesnt matter if is light or heavy\ is still there,bdsm light or dark ,corruption,blackmail,etc.
the worst part is the waste of words here.isnt helping at all ,bcs you are seeing the scene isnt a eropctic novel is a viisual novel i dont want to let others narrate me what im seeing,.
Please tell us wich tags or kinks or fetish are you planning.[seems that pregnancy isnt one of them]
Mc have a disfunctional mind ,there is no way you dont wanna ficuk everyone in the house even afte a couple of rounds,presmises are wrong,.[i really hope the slave tag dont come in any time]the word to come to my mind right now after listening toLisa monologue is TYRANNY .
this game deserve better than tha...you had me till lisa speech and after no seeing any kind of choices that really matter ,i dont really know how to feel .
when i fitrst chek the game i saw a great future ahead now i dont really know......

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
after this update i have a little reservations .....something is not right....the story have alot of inconsistences,and the fillers are not good enough....there are some tags missing like fendom[doesnt matter if is light or heavy\ is still there,bdsm light or dark ,corruption,blackmail,etc.
the worst part is the waste of words here.isnt helping at all ,bcs you are seeing the scene isnt a eropctic novel is a viisual novel i dont want to let others narrate me what im seeing,.
Please tell us wich tags or kinks or fetish are you planning.[seems that pregnancy isnt one of them]
Mc have a disfunctional mind ,there is no way you dont wanna ficuk everyone in the house even afte a couple of rounds,presmises are wrong,.[i really hope the slave tag dont come in any time]the word to come to my mind right now after listening toLisa monologue is TYRANNY .
this game deserve better than tha...you had me till lisa speech and after no seeing any kind of choices that really matter ,i dont really know how to feel .
when i fitrst chek the game i saw a great future ahead now i dont really know......
After reading your post... I think you are right... It sounds to me like this story really isn't for you. You should probably go ahead and move on...

NE7ILIM

Feb 12, 2022
Milfylicious [v0.17] [Maximus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thanks bro, you're a ledgend!

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi when you go to meet the lawyer Lisa, anyone getting confused about the dialogue. It seems to change between Lisa and Megan with the same character being shown

Mar 30, 2018
Genuinely enjoyable and a fun storyline but updates definitely need a bit more content.
Maybe less updates but more content per update as with other VN's 5-10 extra minutes per update is a little frustrating and takes you out of the enjoyment

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
So, what is the "canon" relationship between Lisa and Megan? I was thinking mother and daughter but I'm stuck. To me, Megan looks older in the face but Lisa kind of has graying hair. Sisters maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterVermilion

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Maximus14 one question how can Lisa be Megans mother? if MC is forbined to have kids did not same rule forbid his uncle to have kids? to me it looked like Lisa and Linda used to be his uncle servants/partners o_O also on side note maybe give us a choice if we dont want to kiss and lick womans holes after we jizz in them... otherwise soo far possitive opinion on this game
Unless I'm reading it wrong the MC isn't forbidden from having children, he just isn't allowed to give them his name. So they presumably get the mothers surname.

Reactions: kktcross
Dec 1, 2017
Great looking game!
One minor concern though. I see some options to decline some of the "action" but there was one point early in the game (3rd day, I think) when you take the option to have fun with Franceska, it automatically led to action with Ashley. Could that be amended in a later version? I'd like to have been able to decline Ashley and just focus on Franceska at that time.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have just started this game and it looks very promising.
However, when there is an image of a person, in this case the secretary and the chauffeur and it shows them slowly from toe to head, the image appears disconnected, in separate squares on the screen.
Is this deliberate, or is there something wrong with my settings ?

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes