Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I like voiced games, but when the words spoken don't even come close to matching the text on the screen it is just distracting and takes away more than it adds.

Reactions: MorphRO

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
So there will be impregnation?
if its in the tag, yes, if not then maybe, depend on what the dev wants.
but, what was being said was; Lord Sussex, predecessors and successors, and current, can have children, they just cant legitimately claim them, so no last name. Cant register the kid in the system as your own.

so basically a "bastard" child.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So there will be impregnation?
It's been said at the beginning of the game that the condition was that he could not have children. I really don't know why but i guess that's because the dev wants that the MC can fuck and come anywhere without having to care about getting a girl pregnant. So i guess it will not happen, it's just a way for the dev to make it simple, if it was not simple enough already !! ;)
So the MC doesn't need to worry if the girls are on the pill and if an accident happen, they will quickly get rid of it.
When i started to play that game i liked it, the girls were gorgeous and i love MILFs but very quickly that "story" has tuned to be just a fuck festival, you just fuck everybody without having to think about love, pergnancy, jalousy and the usual problems you get when you live with a woman!
It's just a wet dream for thirsty teenagers who desperately want to get their noodle wet :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Pugg138

May 18, 2020
I am getting virus alerts with downloading version 17, I did not get anything on downloading version 16, does any one know why this would be happening. I would appreciate any information, thank you, it looks like the file went from 600k KB in version 16 to 4.1GB in version 17 witch is a very big jump

Last edited:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I am getting virus alerts with downloading version 17, I did not get anything on downloading version 16, does any one know why this would be happening. I would appreciate any information, thank you, it looks like the file went from 600k KB in version 16 to 4.1GB in version 17 witch is a very big jump
what is your antivirus ?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, made it to the limo ride to the manor and either this game needs a FemDom tag (incredibly mild though it may be) or you need to rewrite your day 1.

You just hit this boy with a TON of information, you just hit him with a major life change, there is absolutely no way that the MC is able to give any form on informed consent because he has not been informed and he sure as hell hasn't had time to so much as catch his breath.

And... really, his first experience tasting pussy is sucking his own cum out of her??

Fuck that. Save, close, not even sure if I want to continue.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I assume you meant 600MB for v16, seems that was a compressed version (every version before had been over 1G). Using Win11 and MD,there was no virus alert for me.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooo

are we getting a drama with the father and sister present at the mansion?
i thought they are on bad terms no?

should i read the book?

btw - are there any choices about the girls soon?
the scene at the office was maybe nice - but some may have chossen to NOT go for the "mother"(lisa)

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised. My biggest critique Maximus14 would be the lack of choices and lack of body types.
This is almost entirely kinetic at this point and thats a bit frustrating. There are certain points that would be perfect for choices already in game but have none. Ex The kitchen with franceska and ashley or the mom/daughter lawyers or the chamber maids.

I get that the girls are all chosen to appeal to HIM, but...
I mean I love tall busty redheads, that doesnt mean I dont also love me a pale thicc goth, or a petite asian, a fit brunette or whatever as well. Nicole is supposed to be our fitness trainer on top of a general bodyguard/badass(imo this is hinted at in game) so give her some definition to reflect that.

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes