DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
walkthrough mod?
Have you ever played the game? If you want, the MC is going straight to the pussy, no need for anything complicated like choices (except some about the clothing) to score. The only thing that will be remembered is some kind of behavior system, referenced by gentleman points and dominant points. Maybe they will be have some affection in the future but now, enjoy the game and get all scenes without the headache of decisions.

SpartanMILFfan

Mar 3, 2020
I tried every download provider like gofile, mixdrop, pixeldrain, uploadhaven. I thought that maybe this problem was only for the latest Android version, so I tried to install it on Android 9 & 10 too. but the same issue.
I had the same issues as you. In case you haven't found a working Android port yet, then you can find a compressed version on AndroidAdult.com. No mods and it's about a tenth (428mb) of the file size as what is listed on here (4.2gb). Fair WARNING: The is a shitstorm of pop up ads on that site. Also there is no search bar, so you will have to scroll through a few pages in the New Release section to find it. I'm only a little ways into the game and I haven't had any issues with the animations due to compression yet. Hope this helps.

N E O

Oct 27, 2022
Can't install the app on Android. I'm getting "App not installed package seems to be invalid" Help.

Reactions: zxal22

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, why does the MC have to go back to his old house?

Talking about Nicole's eyes having an intensity he had never seen
in her before....
Isn't this only the 3rd or so time that he's ever seen her?

And she's watched me grow these past few days and been impressed...lol
Like she's known me forever.....

I'm not even sure which ladies we've met before... I think Megan was the first
we had sex with but it's asking me for the relationship between her and Lisa.....
I chose Twin cuz I didn't know what they might want.... Mother/daughter didn't seem like
it was going to work, besides, I think the women are all supposed to be virgins?

I think I'm enjoying the game so far. I thought the story/writing was a lot better this update
vs the prior one.

Thought it funny he has all this money but had to drive a Lambo.... lol

Definitely not complaining. Just think some things are funny/silly. And some of the
women are really hot.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I could go read the original story but
I think that might/would ruin this for me.

Cheers

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
So far, a bloody good start to this game. Not good if not something bad. Lesbians should be avoidable. Then I had a little fear that this game could be femdom and that's the end of the game unless those lesbians stop it before then. Hopefully there won't be any more lesbian events or else we should make an avoidable button right at the beginning of the game. Same goes for femdom if that shit comes into this game. Otherwise a damn good start and I wouldn't want to end this for some lesbians.

EDIT 0.18:
0.18 totally sucks and ruined the previous good experience. Now it's like two different games before 0.18 and after 0.18. Why the fuck do you have to bring perhaps the biggest brain fart of the devs to this game. I.e. Game Over choices.

Last edited:

Jugherknot

Jan 24, 2019
Damn, I can't seem to get any version of 0.17 to work on Android; APK or through joiplay.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 171 Votes