Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
I have just started this game and it looks very promising.
However, when there is an image of a person, in this case the secretary and the chauffeur and it shows them slowly from toe to head, the image appears disconnected, in separate squares on the screen.
Is this deliberate, or is there something wrong with my settings ?
A deliberate style choice, surely

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Stunning update, these were exactly the girls I wanted to see action with, I couldn't ask for anything better! Keep up the good work!

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Nah. Some dev's on Pixiv and other sites have been making loli art and AVNs for 5-10+ years (Shiny Devon, Westy, Blackheart, Ketzal, etc), so I'm assuming no one bothers them. And believe it or not that's legal in the USA and has been for 20+ years (would have to prove it's obscenity, good luck with that in 2023 when everything manmade or sometimes even AI-made has artistic merit).
It was a joke, lol.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
am I the only having this problem? it ans up and the image is a bit messed up, top image is fine but bottom half is a bit off. and considering it pans up a good amount, is a bit off putting.

1683823282415.png

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
game should be called Lord of Starmount. the only Milf I have encountered is Lisa (Megan's Mother), most all the rest of the girls seem to be late 20's or early 30's with no children (some are virgins). Well anyway I like the game, very sexy models, and if you are a big boob fan (I am not) you will love the game.

One question to the developer, how is his bloodline going to continue if none of his offspring will get his last name??

Look forward to more.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
game should be called Lord of Starmount. the only Milf I have encountered is Lisa (Megan's Mother), most all the rest of the girls seem to be late 20's or early 30's with no children (some are virgins). Well anyway I like the game, very sexy models, and if you are a big boob fan (I am not) you will love the game.

One question to the developer, how is his bloodline going to continue if none of his offspring will get his last name??

Look forward to more.
Should be renamed then to Cougarlicious (or, without protection or contraception, the title would be right in at least 9 months).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nah. Some dev's on Pixiv and other sites have been making loli art and AVNs for 5-10+ years (Shiny Devon, Westy, Blackheart, Ketzal, etc), so I'm assuming no one bothers them. And believe it or not that's legal in the USA and has been for 20+ years (would have to prove it's obscenity, good luck with that in 2023 when everything manmade or sometimes even AI-made has artistic merit).
Just out of curiosity, why would it matter that it's legal in the USA?

Reactions: zz botom

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
It has like zero plot, its like neighbor knocks on the door for sugar and next minute they are fucking... Models are good though.
And yeah it kinda lacks MILF, So even though the game has MILF in the title, it is lacking as of now,.
And accepting the inheritance straight away means no kids, so no pregnancy/impreg tag, which is a downer, as I am sure people find women saying " I am not fertile" a big turn on ( Sarcastic). Being controlled by rules is also very submissive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greebz

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Android version hits the 2gb cap annoyance. Would be awesome if we could get an update with apk and rpa files separate. So it'll install.

Reactions: Menzo

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
This isn't a slam on this VN, I am enjoying it and like the models - but the descriptions make me laugh sometimes. Words like "slender" and "small but firm" get used in the descriptions and I don't think there are ANY girls in this VN that those words apply to, haha. Except maybe if we were comparing some of the 'smaller' girls to the others. The girls are big in this VN. :)

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2307791

Overview:
Great Uncle Albert has passed away leaving our hero as the sole inheritor of his estate. Along with vast wealth and holdings, comes a solemn purpose, working on behalf of mankind in search of clean, renewable energy.

The massive estate is populated with a dozen beautiful older women all dedicated to their new Young Master. Each willing to put her body on the line to make sure his every need, no matter how wicked, is met by capable hands... mouths... and much, much more.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-11
Release Date: 2023-05-11
Developer: Maximus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: GERMAN TRANSLATION

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2307793 View attachment 2396645 View attachment 2307794 View attachment 2396661 View attachment 2396662 View attachment 2307798 View attachment 2307799
really good game man, the girls are hot, feel likes a lucky king! Update more often tks

Dec 20, 2018
Milfylicious [v0.17] [Maximus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
every time i download ur compressed game the "game" folders are always empty. Am i doing something wrong?

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes