Bozo54

Nov 20, 2018
Hey Dev,

I wasn't aware you stole my IP. I don't approve this game without you contacting me and making arrangements. I would be willing to work with a developer if they didn't steal IP from me, with no heads up. Kinda shady bro.

Nick Storming
I supported Nick and purchased his book -- thanks to Nick.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican and MikeOG

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The thing is in the 1st option you could have a great Foursome but the game misses that opportunity and the game ends in a game over.
Absolutly agree that it would be a nice oportunity, on the other hand when you go along with Linda, you will notice that it was all sheduled by her and Lisa? and both knew your "Hots" for Redhead and her sister, and wanted to please you.
what brings me to the other point about Dominating,
being the Master of Linda, she surrenderd to you, and those women only accept a subordinate role when they choose or deem the candidate worth it, they want to be respected as well.
By choosing Domination, in this case you force her, and that is just what these characters don't accept.
What doesn't mean that in a future "roleplaying" they don't ask or beg for it ;) at least is that what I interpreted (or the logical explanation what I came up for these "Game over")

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Absolutly agree that it would be a nice oportunity, on the other hand when you go along with Linda, you will notice that it was all sheduled by her and Lisa? and both knew your "Hots" for Redhead and her sister, and wanted to please you.
what brings me to the other point about Dominating,
being the Master of Linda, she surrenderd to you, and those women only accept a subordinate role when they choose or deem the candidate worth it, they want to be respected as well.
By choosing Domination, in this case you force her, and that is just what these characters don't accept.
What doesn't mean that in a future "roleplaying" they don't ask or beg for it ;) at least is that what I interpreted (or the logical explanation what I came up for these "Game over")
Seems like a case of an internet tough guy not really understanding what it means to be a Dom and being mad that the toolbag option had a bad outcome.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
:unsure::D
dumb like a bag of Hammers you mean ?? >Insert Angel emoji< :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Toolbag is just another American slang variant of douchebag. Basically calling someone a tool is an insult (don't know the etymology on that one) so tool + douchebag = toolbag. But I like your reasoning!

• Love
Reactions: xapican

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
This game is certainly Milfly Delicious! All those thicc mature ladies are 10/10 :love:
I saw some people here commenting this game is femdom... It's not, if anything it's a bunch of horny Sub-Milfs grooming the dude to be their perfect Dom lol (and that's not a bad thing).
Also the "game over"s: yeah It's weird, I don't think it fits in the game, those scene should be put on a extra menu/"what if" cenario. If a player rejects the blond milf, it does not give you a game over but it makes no sense for next update.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Does anyone know if the choices in the latest update make much of a difference other than Gameovers? Like, you're with your *cough* landlady, do you tell her you love her too, or you act like a sleazebag for some kind of corruption point to tell her she's beautiful? What about telling your not-aunt she's sexy, thereby incurring your landlady's passing wrath? Good/bad/indifferent?

Meep2_TheMeepening

Jul 30, 2022
Just downloaded this and I'd love to actually play it, but...

This is for any dev who might be reading this, please for the love of god if you're porting a game to Android, a "hide" option for dialogue boxes should be the first thing to be added. Specially in this game which has a dark dialgoue box with no opacity slider. All the "good parts" are bound to get covered up due to the dialogue box which makes the experience extremely difficult. Either a hide option or the usual hand gestures would be appreciated.

Second, please add the rollback options in settings as well.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Seems like a case of an internet tough guy not really understanding what it means to be a Dom and being mad that the toolbag option had a bad outcome.
Sounds like someone understood that we're discussing a game, not reality.

You don't seem to be aware of that.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sounds like someone understood that we're discussing a game, not reality.

You don't seem to be aware of that.
Eh... If you act like a dbag in a game that's not about that, don't be surprised about negative consequences.... Being a dom doesn't mean disregarding your sub's consent, there's another word for that, it's rapist...if that's what you want go play a different game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 169 Votes