motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yes the Anna jealousy plot line which started in the last update and became worse in this one has thrown the rest of women into secondary roles and probably never or rarely to be seen again.
Yeah, I think the whole thing with switching between Anna, Mommy and Auntie in a submissive role play is an attempt to tie the "home life" story and the mansion story together. MC, Anna, Mom and Aunt as Master and Mistresses of the mansion with all the other girls as "servants". I think it's a bit over the top if that's the case but the entire story premise is "over the top" fantasy. Basically, it's the dev's story and we are just along for the ride. The scenery is better in some parts than others... I like the music.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
The original Rachel/Sophie scene is back for those who care.

Aniston is MC's sister, so the last story mode path is also family focused. Damn

As for Anna, seems like she is already calmed down in this update so that's fine now. I just want more with the other mansion women too. MC's two coworkers should be next.

Reactions: lipe2410 and adame

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
The original Rachel/Sophie scene is back for those who care.

Aniston is MC's sister, so the last story mode path is also family focused. Damn

As for Anna, seems like she is already calmed down in this update so that's fine now. I just want more with the other mansion women too. MC's two coworkers should be next.
Wait, mc has a sister now too!? *hits download...Hey, I like what I like.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Rachel isn't one of the "originals".

The original characters were the group of girls in the mansion. Rachel didn't come in until the script went all generic incest plot after a few updates.

Plot went to shit for some reason.

Started off great. MC moves into mansion, set to take over from his uncle to work on the project of a lifetime IF the MC lives in the mansion. The girls were there to serve him and deal with his sexual appitites. All that was part of the will.

Then the plot changed and he went home to momma which technically should have voided the will but who gives a shit about continuity and plots making sense.

So, we had the usual son lusting over mother and added in a hot aunt too. Then we get another plot with the aunt losing her luxury lifestyle and taking a job where she's being tasked to seduce her nephew.

Then we got a really hot scene where the mother helped the MC fuck her employee ....... then the dev decided we can't have nice things, took the hotness out of it and made it dull.

Meanwhile we have a plotline going on where MC is starting a relationship with one of his girls.

We also have a mother/daughter duo of lawyers that suck at their job and suck the MC.

Then we get one of his older girls going for revenge on her ex and helping MC bang his new girlfriend in yet another new plot thread to boost her life.

So this super important work that was the driving point of the story at the start is no longer super important because incest.

All in all, a game that started off super good then the dev had a massive brain fart and decided his game needed 30 plotlines that didn't fit together while forgetting the original plot and it's storylines in one of the most schizophrenic, all over the place jumbled messes i've ever witnessed in a game.

"So why play it" I hear no one ask ..... because i'm hoping it gets back on track and the dev puts down the bong and stops eating magic mushroom stroganoff.
The latest news from the devekoper website:oops: He is radically changing the content of the game.
Some will be irretrievably removed, some censore :oops:

1.jpg 2.jpg
The plot will focus on the hard work of science :oops: Together we will experience the ups and downs of our MC:oops:
He will be obligated to be celibate and spiritually sublime :oops:
I am already looking forward to :LOL::LOL::LOL:
3.jpg

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The latest news from the devekoper website:oops: He is radically changing the content of the game.
Some will be irretrievably removed, some censore :oops:

View attachment 3459267 View attachment 3459268
The plot will focus on the hard work of science :oops: Together we will experience the ups and downs of our MC:oops:
He will be obligated to be celibate and spiritually sublime :oops:
I am already looking forward to :LOL::LOL::LOL:
View attachment 3459312
Shot your wad too early. Should have waited till 4-1 to post that.

Feb 20, 2024
I actually don't know what the hell is going on in dev's head.
- First they removed the Rachel and Sophia event and replaced it with a completely shitty event that didn't even get an erection. They did a poll about it and based on the poll they didn't think it should be changed, but they changed it anyway. Well everyone made a fuss about it. At the same time they removed the so-called Nicole "rape" scene. Because Big Shit P doesn't like rape and apparently at the same time the dev decided to change that Rac&Sop event in the store because it has a mother in it. Big Shit P is allergic to them.
- Well now all those are back. Now that the dev is going back and forth on every damn thing, can the story telling be restored to story form and not chopped up into these stupid little bits. This format is not a storytelling style. It's like playing mini games/story with no similarities. Not really a good style.

Jun 4, 2023
I actually don't know what the hell is going on in dev's head.
- First they removed the Rachel and Sophia event and replaced it with a completely shitty event that didn't even get an erection. They did a poll about it and based on the poll they didn't think it should be changed, but they changed it anyway. Well everyone made a fuss about it. At the same time they removed the so-called Nicole "rape" scene. Because Big Shit P doesn't like rape and apparently at the same time the dev decided to change that Rac&Sop event in the store because it has a mother in it. Big Shit P is allergic to them.
- Well now all those are back. Now that the dev is going back and forth on every damn thing, can the story telling be restored to story form and not chopped up into these stupid little bits. This format is not a storytelling style. It's like playing mini games/story with no similarities. Not really a good style.
The amount of people thinking they are entitled to absolutely anything from the developer is really mind boggling. Stop the yapping and play the game blud. Either you like it or don't play it anymore. The audacity to demand shit for free on a pirate website......man.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The amount of people thinking they are entitled to absolutely anything from the developer is really mind boggling. Stop the yapping and play the game blud. Either you like it or don't play it anymore. The audacity to demand shit for free on a pirate website......man.
I think you are mistakenly reading, what you call demanding, is indeed lamenting.

Also, this isn't a pirate site, but, even if it was, the game is not pirated, it is launched here by the Developer.

But, even if it was pirated, it is within the rights of everyone to lament a loss of what was one of the best games and is now turned into this ... thing.

Good luck dismounting of that high horse of yours, make sure you don't fall.

Peace :)

azura34

Jul 13, 2022
This is the first time Im playing this, I wonder if there will be a pregnancy content in future. There are some hints I guess far as I noticed.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
god I wish I could of throw annas ass out onto the street after the last episode, it made her completely unlikable in my eyes. Her jealous bullshit was stupid enough and should of been spotted when she was being hired if the selection process was so thorough but when she said she left marks and made the rest of the girls cry I would of told her to pack up her shit and get the fuck out. Id promote the other two maids to her spot, at least they are likable. This game was never a deep plot but it had a semblance of a story, now its just a bunch of random scenes loosely tied together its becoming more of a mess with each update imo.

Jun 4, 2023
I think you are mistakenly reading, what you call demanding, is indeed lamenting.
Ohhhhh is it?? It's lamenting and not demanding right?? Ohh my bad mate. I didn't know throwing the developer under the bus about a creative choice that THE DEVELOPER made about their......hear me out......OWN GAME!!! is "lamenting". Don't like the choice? Don't support. Don't play the game. Leave a criticism like "I don't like this, this instead would be better". Leave the thread. There are literally a thousand things you could do instead really.

Also, this isn't a pirate site.
Are you sure about that bud?? You might wanna check the about page once my guy.

But, even if it was pirated, it is within the rights of everyone to lament a loss of what was one of the best games and is now turned into this ... thing.
Did I say I disagree? Criticism is always okay. That's how good games are given direction. I'm calling out on the bs of people like you who download games for free and think you are entitled to the flow of creative direction of another person's game as if you are the one making shit. Do it if you have the skills necessary for it instead of being upset over someone else's game then.

Good luck dismounting of that high horse of yours, make sure you don't fall.
Thank you mate, I'll make sure to tell my horse not to kick you in the balls anymore, since you are basically a dum-dum and didn't really take away anything from my orginal comment. It just made me look smart. So thanks for that as well.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ohhhhh is it?? It's lamenting and not demanding right?? Ohh my bad mate. I didn't know throwing the developer under the bus about a creative choice that THE DEVELOPER made about their......hear me out......OWN GAME!!! is "lamenting". Don't like the choice? Don't support. Don't play the game. Leave a criticism like "I don't like this, this instead would be better". Leave the thread. There are literally a thousand things you could do instead really.

Are you sure about that bud?? You might wanna check the about page once my guy.

Did I say I disagree? Criticism is always okay. That's how good games are given direction. I'm calling out on the bs of people like you who download games for free and think you are entitled to the flow of creative direction of another person's game as if you are the one making shit. Do it if you have the skills necessary for it instead of being upset over someone else's game then.

Thank you mate, I'll make sure to tell my horse not to kick you in the balls anymore, since you are basically a dum-dum and didn't really take away anything from my orginal comment. It just made me look smart. So thanks for that as well.
Thanks Maximus.

I just wanted to make sure.

Peace :D

4.40 star(s) 173 Votes