KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Between the smooth jazz and the sentence structure, this makes me think of a 1940s crime novel set in the modern age...

The only thing I hate about this game so far (just now getting to the "I'm Nicole. I will be your driver." part) is the slow pan up and down the girls. Once is enough. Twice is just making me want to skip those parts.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
They would be missing in both versions, the same number of files was there after compression.

The full version is under 700MB and you can grab that, but it will be missing there to.
I see, I told the dev on the discord about the missing images.

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
In regards to the missing images, what has happened is that the image file eg 545.jpg is listed in the folder as 545 (1).jpg. This is true for about 10 different images. All you have to do is remove the (1) from the name so its back to 545.jpg and then restart the game and the images will work fine.
I agree that the dev should fix this himself, but if you want to fix this yourself that's all you have to do and it only takes a couple of minutes to find them all.

Reactions: Ennoch and MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
In regards to the missing images, what has happened is that the image file eg 545.jpg is listed in the folder as 545 (1).jpg. This is true for about 10 different images. All you have to do is remove the (1) from the name so its back to 545.jpg and then restart the game and the images will work fine.
I agree that the dev should fix this himself, but if you want to fix this yourself that's all you have to do and it only takes a couple of minutes to find them all.
Good to know, I did not know about it

4.40 star(s) 172 Votes