• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Just my opinion.

All the girls are hot, I love Elsie, she is perfect:love:, ohh and that gorgeous ass Gwen has... GOD:eek:.
Anna, the secretary/assistant and the first two milf's are ok.
Nicole seems to me a bit... uh... I'm going to say disrespectful, so maybe she's not one of my favorites.
Fuck that pair of lesbians, peak orgasm my balls, pure garbage just to put lesbianism, in a game that has as overview:
dozen beautiful older women all dedicated to their new Young Master
If I can avoid them, perfect, it will be purely work, I don't mind them shagging to get that 3.3 or 0.7 orgasmic, but you don't need to show it to me, in fact, I don't want to see it.
So no matter if it is to optimize the work, put that tag that is missing in the OP, and make that content optional to view. As well as making the MC's involvement with them optional in a relationship beyond work.
Other than that, all good, the animations are very smooth, I wish the nipples weren't flat, but I think it's because of not dealing with them when the girls are clothed, which is a pity.
Good luck to the developer. :p

Aug 30, 2022
Milfylicious [v0.14] [Maximus] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The game is good but i have one big problem with it right now, and that's the MC. He is super inconsistent, you can pick choices that make it seem like he's growing some balls finally, but anytime one of his staff mentions that they are there mainly to serve him, he goes right back to being college kid scared of women. He needs to get with the program already, and start acting like the lord. Nicole has every right to treat him like a kid because right now, he is one.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
He's young so, hopefully he'll grow a couple more inches once he can get on a Milfylicious Milkers diet. :cool:
Has any dev that makes the mc short explained why? I always get ignored when I ask about the obsession with making the mc shorter than the women.
If it's supposed to be a fantasy you would assume since all the women are perfect 10's the mc would at least look like Brad Pitt or Henry Caville but all we usually get is a funny looking hairless manlet with a horse cock. :KEK:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The game is good but i have one big problem with it right now, and that's the MC. He is super inconsistent, you can pick choices that make it seem like he's growing some balls finally, but anytime one of his staff mentions that they are there mainly to serve him, he goes right back to being college kid scared of women. He needs to get with the program already, and start acting like the lord. Nicole has every right to treat him like a kid because right now, he is one.
Fair point.

Reactions: masterdc1976

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I agree about the inconsistency but, perhaps, for different reasons. At the start MC is portrayed as an introverted intellectual with little or no experience with women. This doesn't necessarily make him meek or shy but he definitely lacks confidence. His initial meetings with the women at the law firm and with Nicole set an unusually sensual tone followed by very aggressive sexual overtures. How does he react and what must he be thinking? One would think the limo ride would be giving him some pretty strong impressions about his new situation - not to mention all the "Young Master" talk.

For me, the inconsistency starts with the sudden change in dialogue options when he arrives at the manor. They all seem to be a choice between respectful or raunchy and have no discernible effect on the responses. I would rather see him maintain his core personality while gaining an understanding and at least some acceptance of his new situation more quickly.

Alternatively, the writing of the women's behavior and comments seems pretty natural and free flowing in a decidedly unnatural situation. The idea that they have all bought in and have been preparing for MC's arrival for a long time comes across quite well.

Last edited:
Reactions: XenTheAnimator

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Has any dev that makes the mc short explained why? I always get ignored when I ask about the obsession with making the mc shorter than the women.
If it's supposed to be a fantasy you would assume since all the women are perfect 10's the mc would at least look like Brad Pitt or Henry Caville but all we usually get is a funny looking hairless manlet with a horse cock. :KEK:
I have never seen or heard any explanation. If I had to guess, I would say it may be easier to make all the models more or less the same height and the apparent differences are a result of poor placement in the scene and/or attempts at perspective. In other words - just laziness. But, over time, I have also noticed a propensity to portray strong women and weak men - even when there is obviously not an effort to promote a femdom view. Maybe it is just a bad habit that has evolved spontaneously.

If you read my signature you will note that this has become one of my pet peeves so, thanks for presenting me with this opportunity to vent. :LOL:

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021

:HideThePain: :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes