Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
played the recent update

another "harem" with forced lesbian.

great...............
Seriously, I don't think it makes sense to break it down to that level. I'm sorry if the idea of the women in your Harem having sex with each other is a turn-off for you, but I think it rocks. The Dev could try to specifiy that, but Harem as a descriptor attracts attention far easier than 'Polymorus Relationship with multiple straight and Bi women who also enjoy each other'?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
The game is good but i have one big problem with it right now, and that's the MC. He is super inconsistent, you can pick choices that make it seem like he's growing some balls finally, but anytime one of his staff mentions that they are there mainly to serve him, he goes right back to being college kid scared of women. He needs to get with the program already, and start acting like the lord. Nicole has every right to treat him like a kid because right now, he is one.
It's have been only two days. Put yourself in 19yrs old shoes virgin and all that flesh throwing at you constantly. He is not becoming sex machine all of sudden.

Reactions: motseer

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
" is met by capable hands... mouths... and much, much more. "

Well, hands, mouths and pussies. Developer yells too loud about his plans. I wouldn't mind seeing scenes of all the MILFs train fisting with the guy at the back fisting the last MILF, then go on to fucking them and removing them one by one.

But it's not there. So hands, mouths, and pussies.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Maximus14 one question how can Lisa be Megans mother? if MC is forbined to have kids did not same rule forbid his uncle to have kids? to me it looked like Lisa and Linda used to be his uncle servants/partners o_O also on side note maybe give us a choice if we dont want to kiss and lick womans holes after we jizz in them... otherwise soo far possitive opinion on this game

kalpvic

Jan 1, 2018
Maximus14
Great storyline and amazing image rendering.
The game feels very linear at this point without major choices.
Will be fun if after day3(Meeting day) it becomes a free play with a main quest and each girl having a separate side-quests, along with some modification options

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Seriously, I don't think it makes sense to break it down to that level. I'm sorry if the idea of the women in your Harem having sex with each other is a turn-off for you, but I think it rocks. The Dev could try to specifiy that, but Harem as a descriptor attracts attention far easier than 'Polymorus Relationship with multiple straight and Bi women who also enjoy each other'?
I just want an option to either avoid them or make lesbian optional.
the op says the women is all DEDICATED to the mc, not that they are already fucking each other.
I want a harem where the girls are only fuckin the mc, not each other as well with out an option.
if it's not optional, then that's fine, But just every harem game now gotta have lesbian in it with it most of the time not being optional or having any choice if girls can fuck each other or not.
They just add it just to add it most of the time. Hell lesbian not even in the tags.
you don't need lesbians or bi girls to have a good harem, it cheapens it to me imo.
If they are fucking or having a relationship with each other I do not want to see it honestly and would
rather avoid them then since I am one of those guys who don't find just lesbian sex HAWT ..
yea we exist. Threesomes with girls kissing, licking, with the mc ALWAYS INVOLVED or whatever is always fine with me as long as I decided it. just straight lesbian sex with girls fucking without the mc is boring to me.
A harem without forced lesbian in it is rare and some people are a little tired of it that's all.
most of the time devs just be adding lesbian scenes just to add them really, and it's not only with harems.
All I want is an OPTION and some leeway when I play a game.

If you don't mind and think it rocks then enjoy, It don't rock to me.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The game is good but i have one big problem with it right now, and that's the MC. He is super inconsistent, you can pick choices that make it seem like he's growing some balls finally, but anytime one of his staff mentions that they are there mainly to serve him, he goes right back to being college kid scared of women. He needs to get with the program already, and start acting like the lord. Nicole has every right to treat him like a kid because right now, he is one.
If I had to guess, the inconsistency stems from the fact that the dev ripped an existing story and stapled some choices on it, but needs to get back to the story so he can again follow the base material. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I don't care for Harems much but logically, for me at least, as long as I'm the only guy I couldn't care less. What I don't like though is random lesbian nonsense, Devs add that stuff in damn near every game now. Women aren't just making out with other women just for fun.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't care for Harems much but logically, for me at least, as long as I'm the only guy I couldn't care less. What I don't like though is random lesbian nonsense, Devs add that stuff in damn near every game now. Women aren't just making out with other women just for fun.
Yeah i'm getting tired of Lesbian content being added to every Harem game like Harem=Lesbian/Bi which is stupid by the way. Lesbian/Bi content shouldn't be in a male protag game. I mean i understand some people like it but, How bout those of us that don't? It needs to be avoidable just like NTR is in some games. If you can make other things avoidable then you can make Lesbian/Bi content avoidable. Every time i see a new Harem game i get hopes up thinking MAYBE this time they will leave out lesbian/Bi crap. But always disappointed. People just don't know what a Harem is i guess.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So how will the incest work here? variable with patch? or the player inputs what the characters are in relation to the mc?

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes