big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
props this game is awesome so far. i usually have a complaint here or there but its really good (other than your title - these women aint milfs). keep up the good work!

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I must say that while I too find the vast majority of lesbian interactions in a harem rather forced, in this case I didn't mind Veronica and Franceska at all. I thought it was pretty hot tbh.

BUT... Considering that this game from the start seemed totally and utterly MC-centric, where it seemed like all the women were raised with the sole goal of in the future serving the MC, it's rather strange to show lesbian scenes without the MC (or in this case, the player) deciding whether they happen or not. It really seems a bit absurd to me. The whole idea of the game is based on a group of women who will dedicate their lives to one man, but two of them decide that they are going to fuck while that man arrives.

Anyway. I totally understand the people who didn't like Veronica and Franceska. Like I said, the plot of the game lends itself to the MC basically being the ultimate concern of the girls. I don't want a harem of mindless slave sex dolls. I want a harem of women fully aware that they want the MC but without ceasing to be "humans" with feelings and all that cheesy stuff. That's what the game originally looked like to me. The MC (the player) in total control of what happens.

I still really like the game though. A lot, to tell the truth. If it's still in plans, I can't wait to see the incest thing.

May 9, 2017
Latest Update Doesnt work for me ..... it doesn't starts. It looks like some dll is missing from the lib. Manually adding it doesnt seem to work.
I can play other RenPy games just fine. The last update didnt give me any problems as well.

Sun Feb 19 13:39:29 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.21s
Loading error handling took 0.07s
Loading script took 0.34s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.05s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Faled to initialize steam: FileNotFoundError("Could not find module 'C:\\Users\\XYZ\\Documents\\MEGAsync Downloads\\Milfylicious-0.14-pc\\Milfylicious-0.14-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll' (or one of its dependencies). Try using the full path with constructor syntax.")
Set script version to: (8, 0, 3)
Running init code took 0.11s
Loading analysis data took 0.06s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.12s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.08s
DPI scale factor: 1.250000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.34s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.09s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.00s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.02s
Prepare screens took 0.06s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.15s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
UGUU couldn't find b'glActiveTexture': b'That operation is not supported'
UGUU couldn't find b'glAttachShader': b'That operation is not supported'

Britfinder13

May 3, 2018
Milfylicious [v0.14] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 236mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Duckgo and chrome time out. Mixdrilop never works

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
How tall is the mc?
This one is actually taller than girls. They appear to be as tall as him since all wear ridiculously high heels (at least 15 cm).

So how will the incest work here? variable with patch? or the player inputs what the characters are in relation to the mc?
I don't think there is an insect here...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
All the woman look stunning
Dev has done an incredible job
This one has to be my favourite looking one

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I must say that while I too find the vast majority of lesbian interactions in a harem rather forced, in this case I didn't mind Veronica and Franceska at all. I thought it was pretty hot tbh.

BUT... Considering that this game from the start seemed totally and utterly MC-centric, where it seemed like all the women were raised with the sole goal of in the future serving the MC, it's rather strange to show lesbian scenes without the MC (or in this case, the player) deciding whether they happen or not. It really seems a bit absurd to me. The whole idea of the game is based on a group of women who will dedicate their lives to one man, but two of them decide that they are going to fuck while that man arrives.

Anyway. I totally understand the people who didn't like Veronica and Franceska. Like I said, the plot of the game lends itself to the MC basically being the ultimate concern of the girls. I don't want a harem of mindless slave sex dolls. I want a harem of women fully aware that they want the MC but without ceasing to be "humans" with feelings and all that cheesy stuff. That's what the game originally looked like to me. The MC (the player) in total control of what happens.

I still really like the game though. A lot, to tell the truth. If it's still in plans, I can't wait to see the incest thing.
i didnt get any lesbian scenes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this game story is kinda meh. but i am willing to keep playing due to the sexy fun he has had and will continue to have...

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
is there bad chose??
Seems like the choices right now are intended to building the personality of the MC. I'm guessing that based on your choices the MC is either going to be a womanizing dick, or a smooth gentleman.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Milfylicious [v0.14] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 236mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

No matter how many times I try Mixdrop not starting the download. Please re-upload it.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have to agree with some of the comments I've seen here. Franceska and Veronica break the harem atmosphere of this game. It's not only the little lesbian scene, but later when they say goodbye to the mc, it's seen that they're going to hook up again. What sense does a lesbian couple have in a harem game? I think I'll let some time pass before I come back here and see how this topic evolves.

eeihl

Sep 28, 2017
Great work, cant wait to see more updates.
Lesbian scens seem weired in a harem game, but it's OK for me as a dessert after dinner.
I like the way story has been told, with words and images together blow up my mind.
Many thanks to the Dev !!!

Reactions: dervalle007

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have to agree with some of the comments I've seen here. Franceska and Veronica break the harem atmosphere of this game. It's not only the little lesbian scene, but later when they say goodbye to the mc, it's seen that they're going to hook up again. What sense does a lesbian couple have in a harem game? I think I'll let some time pass before I come back here and see how this topic evolves.
Where was it stated that they are lesbians? More likely they are Bi since it has been stated several times that all the women are there to serve the MC.

Reactions: punisher2099

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
Nowhere does it indicate that that Veronica and Franceska are a couple and ONLY lesbians with one another. If people paid attention to Nicole's conversation BEFORE the lesbian scene you'd understand that the effect/need for having an orgasm ups the percentage for thinking power. They're getting their THINK on before the workday begins. The MC was already being serviced by the wait staff while they were together. After the workday concluded, per the schedule, the MC was to have dinner. AFTER dinner, the MC and staff have free time. We don't know what happens after free time as that is where the update ends.

The MC was laid no less than 9x before his work session (The law office, limo ride, overnight with Anna, and a BJ by Ellie). Everyone is losing their shit because he lost out on a scene with the two scientists? For real?! He was completely absorbed in his work, lost track of time, and had to be reminded that the workday had come to an end. These women were most likely hooking up during the interim of when the uncle died and the MC arrived at the mansion to keep their peak brain activity going. It's not the end of world. You will, most likely, have a crack at them. You didn't lose any content!

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes