romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Hi Maximus14 - After how many updates will we get to see a real intimate sex seen between the MC and Rachel? ;)
By the way your work is really good. I highly appreciate it! (y)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Well... I am a patient person so doesn't matter really... as long as at the last I can see all the women pregnant with big bellies with MC's children
Again - based on the beginning, it's entirely possible there will be no pregnancies. HornyyPussy's comment is jokingly based on that (forever being a very long time).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Guess it's not for me then!!!:(
I am sad I have to miss out on this very good renders and animations with top class models...
And all this cuz I have fucking weird fetish with happy endings. F*ck me.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Again - based on the beginning, it's entirely possible there will be no pregnancies. HornyyPussy's comment is jokingly based on that (forever being a very long time).
Guess it's not for me then!!!:(
I am sad I have to miss out on this very good renders and animations with top class models...
And all this cuz I have fucking weird fetish with happy endings. F*ck me.
It only said MC wouldn't be allowed to marry and have his offspring bear his name. Legal stuff in the contract he agreed to sign.
That already implied that he was most likely to actually have offspring, they only wouldn't bear his name / be his legal children / whatever. This might shock some people here, but you can't actually make people infertile by them signing a contract, you know.

I wonder about some of the logistics there anyways. Most of the house staff seem to have been selected years ago for MC and kept virgins, at least Anna and I believe also Elsie were said to be virgins. On the other hand, Nicole seems to be quite experienced in the sexy stuff.
Also, more interestingly, Lisa and Linda were serving MC's grand uncle before him if I understood correctly. Megan actually is Lisa's daughter - fathered by the uncle then and therefore distantly related to MC? (Also in the beginning I presumed Nicole to be Linda's daughter actually, though later her backstory doesn't sound like it. Then again, this backstory might've been a lie.)
Does Lisa's strategy include some kind of breeding plan for future generations / the next heir? The heir has to be from among the Sussex family, but what if all available males were to be ill-suited? Especially if this has gone this way for centuries and regularly the most suited candidate gets eliminated from the gene pool because his children won't be part of the Sussex family legally? Somewhere along the line, may it be Lisa or one of her predecessors, might have come to that conclusion and took measures to circumvent that clause. The relationship of MC's parents also got revealed to not be all it seemed, and I wouldn't be surprised if MC's father actually weren't his father at all. Of course, this is all pure speculation.

What I actually doubt though is that even Maximus knows how it's gonna be yet. This game is insanely hot, but the writing seems all over the place. Every once in a while during the game I got the impression that parts of the plot before didn't matter anymore or were simply forgotten. On day 1, MC has an hours-long sex session with Nicole in the car, next day he gets surprised by how small her pussy is and that he can't go in completely and hits her cervix. At the start of Rachel's story, MC deducts Rachel's mood by her smell - what, is he some kind of magician or werewolf now? I then went over to play Kendra's story first because that had also been released first, but no explanation there. We just have to accept the fact he's got super-smelling or something I guess.

I'm not trying to badmouth the game here, just pointing out that I don't think that Maximus has the whole story planned out in detail yet, and I wouldn't take anything that is said anywhere for granted anyways. It's a bit sad because I like a coherent story, but then again, it's all still hot as fuck.

Uhm, sorry for the little rant.

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes