Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
Reactions: jsad and Maximus14

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Just from the previews 0.24 is looking like its bound to be the best update yet! Can't wait to see my girls again

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I am a bit disappointed that the previous Racheal scene with Sophia in the boutique dressing area is changed. Racheal now is a watcher and not participate in the act. However, it is still good.(y)

Reactions: Maximus14

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I am a bit disappointed that the previous Racheal scene with Sophia in the boutique dressing area is changed. Racheal now is a watcher and not participate in the act. However, it is still good.(y)
Good to know ... playing the 23rd update just to stick that memory throbbingly deep into my pleasure centers.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Good to know ... playing the 23rd update just to stick that memory throbbingly deep into my pleasure centers.
But the change is more fit in Racheal personality cause Racheal being too direct and involved in previous version. The change is for better and will give more satisfaction in the real Racheal scene.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
To be fair .. girls have been pulling on our long throbbing enthusiastically hard head for the better part of beginning of this game, surely such a gorgeaous bombshell would not loose out on the merry go round on account of her being too aloof.
But the change is more fit in Racheal personality cause Racheal being too direct and involved in previous version. The change is for better and will give more satisfaction in the real Racheal scene.
Really disappointed to hear Racheal scene was changed but still excited.

indrajaal1357

Mar 26, 2020
4.30 star(s) 175 Votes