BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game is insane, in a cool way. Loved it, nothing to do but bang hot chicks!
What's better than that?

Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
This game is insane, in a cool way. Loved it, nothing to do but bang hot chicks!
What's better than that?
It's not only that, but everything feels unique, the chicks themselves, the places, the scenes, the angles, the tone, there's so much attention to detail, and on top that you have a developer that engages with the community, this is the best as it can get

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's not only that, but everything feels unique, the chicks themselves, the places, the scenes, the angles, the tone, there's so much attention to detail, and on top that you have a developer that engages with the community, this is the best as it can get
Even more amazing is that the developer answers questions and also keeps plans the update on track! he deserves respect! :love:

lpz0811

Jan 20, 2023
How do I update? Do I download the update files and put them into old?
- I did that and i either get error or missing images for everything if i load an old save

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
How do I update? Do I download the update files and put them into old?
- I did that and i either get error or missing images for everything if i load an old save
Yeah, just paste the update files into the old folder. It only works on the last version before this though (0.22), if you skipped several versions, it won't work.
It worked fine for me, but if you're having those issues, you probably just should download the full game again.

Reactions: lpz0811

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Saw the incest tag as well as good looking models so I got curious. What is the relationship to the MC regarding the incest content?

4.30 star(s) 175 Votes