4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jorge Coyote

Nov 17, 2023
I need help too.. Im stuked in part after we fight against aunt with wood sword. Now i dont know what i have to do. I think i explored everything.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
I need help too.. Im stuked in part after we fight against aunt with wood sword. Now i dont know what i have to do. I think i explored everything.
For her that's it for now if you've had her scene by the lake, since this is only the third update they've all been focused more on world building until now, but if you check the roadmap on the 1st page here it says what contents coming next

Reactions: Jorge Coyote

Jorge Coyote

Nov 17, 2023
For her that's it for now if you've had her scene by the lake, since this is only the third update they've all been focused more on world building until now, but if you check the roadmap on the 1st page here it says what contents coming next
Very nice, My friend! Thanks! Congratulations, your game is really good. Felsi's Mother really turns me on! Will we fuck her?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It would be nice if there was a notification of some sort telling the player that they have come to the end of the update content. Otherwise they spend there time jumping from location to location trying to see if something was missed or just tending crops over and over.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
It would be nice if there was a notification of some sort telling the player that they have come to the end of the update content. Otherwise they spend there time jumping from location to location trying to see if something was missed or just tending crops over and over.
There actually is but for some reason it stopped triggering after the last update, it's not as easy to set up on a sandbox vn because of all the variables it has to check, that's why they're usually on more linear games

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
There actually is but for some reason it stopped triggering after the last update, it's not as easy to set up on a sandbox vn because of all the variables it has to check, that's why they're usually on more linear games
Oh ok thank you for replying. I am not coder in the respects to renpy but I would think a persistent counter would work as a trigger so that as each part/objective/quest/(insert word here) gets completed the counter gets incremented by 1 and when it reaches the counter max for the update it then triggers the "This is the end of the update". As I said I am not a coder but it was a thought I just had.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Oh ok thank you for replying. I am not coder in the respects to renpy but I would think a persistent counter would work as a trigger so that as each part/objective/quest/(insert word here) gets completed the counter gets incremented by 1 and when it reaches the counter max for the update it then triggers the "This is the end of the update". As I said I am not a coder but it was a thought I just had.
That's more along the lines of how the day counter works, for something like this it would need to be with a checklist and for some reason or another it just didn't trigger with that. But with everything else I need to programme with each update I haven't got around to debugging it.

Reactions: Dracconic Evolution

oliverlk

Feb 3, 2019
Looks promising but content is very little. I know development takes time but the game in its current state has very little action. There are only two milk/lactation scenes. It doesn't live up to its title yet. I like the tease and some action throughout the game but all the intimate scenes are way too little.
Technically, models and shaders are fine but lacks proper lighting. It lacks the indication of when a particular update has ended. (I was clicking frantically to see if there was more.)
I truly wish it to be better with more scenes and more interactions. And finally, please add more milk/lactation content.

Reactions: danielreinabcn

riahkr's

Feb 3, 2022
i am stuck with this quest : "i'd better give her some time to adjust" or there no scene with the mom?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes