4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 9, 2021
So, can we impregnate the women? I would love to fuck the Mother back into Pregnancy again after she gives birth and maybe the Aunt gets Pregnant as well. also, can we have a harem?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
So, can we impregnate the women? I would love to fuck the Mother back into Pregnancy again after she gives birth and maybe the Aunt gets Pregnant as well. also, can we have a harem?
It's hard to give details but yes all of that's in the plans, the games primarily a harem genre so once after this update we can start with the romancing stuff. And then after that I'd be looking at pregnancy

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
please make the updates bigger with more to work with, this curent update is too small to "get me up"
After this update I'm going to start adding individual character routes, I've needed to set the stage and get things in place first so that I won't have to do it all for each update.
There's currently a poll on patreon deciding if felsi or Mari should get their route first

lactaboy1969

Sep 25, 2023
Δεν το είχα σκεφτεί αυτό, θα το ψάξω κάποια στιγμή όταν φτάσω να προσαρμόσω το μενού

View attachment 2983416
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
γεια σας και συγχαρητήρια για το παιχνίδι σας.
Όπως όλοι, έχω κάποιες ερωτήσεις

Έχω φτάσει τις 46 μέρες

Εικονίδιο Επαληθεύτηκε από την κοινότητα
και έχω κολλήσει στο σχολείο, το είχα επανειλημμένα αλλά στον τελευταίο όροφο δεν υπάρχει τίποτα μέσα.
μόνο μια άδεια καρέκλα
Έχω δει όλες τις σκηνές αλλά δεν με τολμά να ανοίξω τα υπόλοιπα σπίτια.
η θεία μου δεν δέχτηκε να με μάθει στο φούρνο, έχω πάει άπειρες φορές αλλά κάπου το έχω χάσει
με τη θεία μου έχει πάρει σωλήνα στη λίμνη αλλά είμαι ακόμα παγιδευμένος. τι προτεινετε να κανω υπάρχει κάτι που ξέχασα να κάνω;

Feb 9, 2021
Yeah.. they're the siblings. At the end of the roadmap when the farm content gets added there's going to be a lot more with them
Aunt pregnant! That sounds great but now, can we reimpregnate the mom back into motherhood? ;) That'll be even better!!! also, I love the thick chubby curvy preggo look of the milf mother! tbh - seeing both Mom and Aunt both preggo and milking them would be cool as fuck!

Last edited:

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Aunt pregnant! That sounds great but now, can we reimpregnate the mom back into motherhood? ;) That'll be even better!!! also, I love the thick chubby curvy preggo look of the milf mother! tbh - seeing both Mom and Aunt both preggo and milking them would be cool as fuck!
I haven't decided yet if she'll be able to get pregnant again, it's on the cards but it all depends on how the story unfolds, but there's definitely going to be a time where it overlaps.. we need to get the milk business flowing somehow!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes