4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Why it's so hard to find the scenes? I only got aunt scene, going to school is not working, going tavern or going bakery not working too, day is 30 and nothing.. I think we need some walkthrough.
Are you playing on a clean save like it says in the developer notes? School triggers on the starts of the 4th day.
And I don't know why the bakery isn't working for you, once you get the map you go to town (just inside the top left of the city walls), and you can see them both from there

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
For those who already played the last alpha, the game is still relatively bare-bones on lewd content. The school intro gets a little spicy with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but for the most part the only scene is still with the aunt.

However, that isn't to say this update isn't worth checking out. Goblincore I think you're setting the stage with a lot of interesting, well-written characters. From what I've seen so far your writing falls in that narrow window between too much talking and not enough substance where you can effectively narrate a character without being excessive. Looking forward to seeing more down the pipeline!

Reactions: Goblincore

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
For those who already played the last alpha, the game is still relatively bare-bones on lewd content. The school intro gets a little spicy with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but for the most part the only scene is still with the aunt.

However, that isn't to say this update isn't worth checking out. Goblincore I think you're setting the stage with a lot of interesting, well-written characters. From what I've seen so far your writing falls in that narrow window between too much talking and not enough substance where you can effectively narrate a character without being excessive. Looking forward to seeing more down the pipeline!
Yeah that's it, you see I could've easily gone for adding in h scenes that didn't make sense story wise just for the sake of packing the preview gallery, but I want to actually make the game worth playing so I've unfortunately got to take it slow and set the stage first. The next update is going to be a quick one to do some optimization to bring the file size down, and adding the exterior of the tavern.
But then after that it's going to be either the Felsi or Mari route, depending on who patreon decides they want first

Oct 14, 2021
Goblincore are you thinking of changing the rendering style in the future? I understand it's your artistic decision but I honestly think render quality would improve drastically with a more realistic illumination, anyway, I love the characters, the milk, the tiddies and the story.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Goblincore are you thinking of changing the rendering style in the future? I understand it's your artistic decision but I honestly think render quality would improve drastically with a more realistic illumination, anyway, I love the characters, the milk, the tiddies and the story.
It's going to improve as it goes on, when the patreon picks up the plan is to have an artist touch up the character sprites just to compensate for the 3d to 2d issues, so not so much changing it as just upgrading. Aside from that I'm playing around with the cell shading while I'm working on it to try make the shadows look better

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
Too much characters, hope we get few characters route to 80% complete (aunt + few others), other than all characters with few events

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Too much characters, hope we get few characters route to 80% complete (aunt + few others), other than all characters with few events
The first routes are coming in the next update, I needed to set the stage first so that now individual routes can be slotted in now that everyone's been introduced

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
The first routes are coming in the next update, I needed to set the stage first so that now individual routes can be slotted in now that everyone's been introduced
Yeah, i get it, but after playing so many games where you get a lot of characters with 3-4 events while dev was making game for 2 years, i still get some PTSD from this
I just hope you will set up main characters first and think about other later
and some bbw milfs is always a good choice, cuz honestly, there is not a lot of meat on those girls in game's right now

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Yeah, i get it, but after playing so many games where you get a lot of characters with 3-4 events while dev was making game for 2 years, i still get some PTSD from this
I just hope you will set up main characters first and think about other later
and some bbw milfs is always a good choice, cuz honestly, there is not a lot of meat on those girls in game's right now
Yeah we all know how it's going with dark cookie milking his patrons for all they're worth

Well the first version came out February I think, and this is the 4th update so I'm trying to keep updating as much as I can to keep the content flowing.
The mom and aunt are laced in with the main story, so they'll keep getting more content with every update and the other girls will get theirs on by one, but I've already got it planned out how I'm going to break it up and how characters will get prioritized, like here's the current patreon poll for who gets their route first.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Goblincore, could be nice to show when the content of certain character ended and have better hints at the quest, from what i have searched on the game folder, look like there is a scene with the aunt, and i have no idea how to start that scene, is always the same "i wonder if i can get a peek at her in the lake", the game never progress to the blowjob just him looking at her and leaving. Also a little bigger fonts to the quests (is really small).

Reactions: juanjana147

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Goblincore, could be nice to show when the content of certain character ended and have better hints at the quest, from what i have searched on the game folder, look like there is a scene with the aunt, and i have no idea how to start that scene, is always the same "i wonder if i can get a peek at her in the lake", the game never progress to the blowjob just him looking at her and leaving. Also a little bigger fonts to the quests (is really small).
You have to keep spying on her at the lake and every time you get closer it'll change

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes