4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
is it worth downloading compared to the first release?
Content wise I'll admit probably not since it'd probably only take about an hour to get through the new stuff

But it's like half the file size and there's been a bunch of improvements to graphics and bugs and such, so that's always good, all in all I'd consider this "first release V2"

olakase06

Jun 26, 2020
Hi! im gonna follow your work! i love how bbw gets some love <3. Also, in this state of the game there is only one scene and its with the aunt, right? or im i missing something?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The biggest minus of this game is that mom is already pregnant from father:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:, just why :WaitWhat:? It doesn't make any sense to start the game like this if she is one of the LIs
Alright, we get it, you're one of those who think a mother is a love interest and someone sexing her is NTR.
I got news for you, it's incest, and since she's your mom, it cannot be NTR per definition.

Reallusion character creator 3 for the models, but then I made a cel shader like the filter from breath of the wild for the cartoon appearance, all in all about 3 different software
I gotta say, honestly, use DAZ instead. You try to make this look cartoonish using a CC3 cel shader. Honestly... it's not working.

Also. It is never obvious what you have to do, even though you have a quest log. At this point I cannot do any fucking thing, and I'm only on day 2. I can only go around talking the same shit to the same fugly dough women.
I am told mom is working the crops behind the house ... but I cannot go there.
Also the baker and her sister/daughter/whatever don't provide anything new, and I cannot just skip time either!

You really have to either make what to do more obvious or introduce other stuff/stuff that moves time forward.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I now have a problem: going left in aunt's house moves me to the inn and gives me a random inn scene. Sometimes with the aunt even though she's in front of the house with mommy.

I remember the first release was full of nothing as well as issues and the same fucking guessing what to do.
I am out. This is a waste of my time.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Also. It is never obvious what you have to do, even though you have a quest log. At this point I cannot do any fucking thing, and I'm only on day 2. I can only go around talking the same shit to the same fugly dough women.
I am told mom is working the crops behind the house ... but I cannot go there.

You really have to either make what to do more obvious or introduce other stuff/stuff that moves time forward.
All you have to do to get to the crops is click on the barn exterior and then click on the fence to the crops. There's a button there that lets you skip to the next time of day.

And this is only the second release so there isn't much to do aside from setting the scene and the world building so obviously there wouldn't be much to do yet

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I assume 0.01 and 0.08 are not save game compatible? Is there a changelog anyone could describe for 0.08 that's more detailed than "tavern stuff"?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
I assume 0.01 and 0.08 are not save game compatible? Is there a changelog anyone could describe for 0.08 that's more detailed than "tavern stuff"?
the full changelog actually says

1. The opening scene of act 1 of the main story
  2. Jane/Mom's room
  3. A day counter
  4. A quest tracker
  5. The tavern
  6. The school exterior and a meeting with Mrs Orcette
  7. An additional and final (solo) bath scene for aunt Jade
  8. Improved visuals and bug fixes

Reactions: left1000

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Goblincore
Review of v0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More improvements would need to be done with the sandbox before you try to add scenes and story because the sandbox is a bottleneck to finding content. Content and gameplay should be worked on together and in harmony for sandbox. Basically, worldbuilding is necessary for this game.
The models are unique and natural looking (y). I'm not into bbw but the thick curvy models (Aunt, Helsi and Orcs) appeal to me so I'd want to see more of them. And you have a knack for erotic scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goblincore

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
So just to give a quick update on the update!
Just finished a big scene with MC's arrival at school, the updates taking so long because it's introducing a lot of new characters, so it's a lot of ground to cover.
But here's a preview for anyone interested, more on patreon if anyone's interested.
Hopefully won't be too much longer!

bullying.jpg

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes