4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug

The text does Not seem to get much bigger when you change size using Font Override in Renpy?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Bug

The text does Not seem to get much bigger when you change size using Font Override in Renpy?
That sounds like an issue with ren'py, I've not done anything to change font size beside setting the default, but that's literally just a setting in options I've got no idea how it'd block override, sorry

Reactions: Melmoth99

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
What happened to variety ? They all look like BBW woman
There's only 4 girls so far, the 2 humans are related and so are the 2 dwarves, that's why they're similarly built.
The next update that adds the school adds about 10 characters, and they'll all have different body types, trust me I've made sure that there's plenty of variety. It's just early days so far with this only being the second release

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
If only the women were as big as the game's disk size it'd make up for it. If there's plans for some snu-snu action later on you might have me there.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
If only the women were as big as the game's disk size it'd make up for it. If there's plans for some snu-snu action later on you might have me there.
there's lots of plans, the next update is to add the rest of the characters and then after that i can focus on individual routes!

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
There's only 4 girls so far, the 2 humans are related and so are the 2 dwarves, that's why they're similarly built.
The next update that adds the school adds about 10 characters, and they'll all have different body types, trust me I've made sure that there's plenty of variety. It's just early days so far with this only being the second release
Fuck the haters, there's like two-three game series on the site with bbw women and theyre trash. We could use one that's competent.

Goblincore said:
Second release, I really trimmed down and butchered the file size after all the feedback from the previous alpha version, so now even though there's more content the file size is about 2.5gb instead of the previous 4.6gb
Games that are in the ballpark of 4.6 GB usually have like 6-8000 renders, I have no idea why your game would be so big with its current amount of content other than maybe poor compression because of the filter or something. 2.5GB still feels like its waaaaay too big for what there is, I can't help but feel like there is a mistake being made unless there is some programming fuckery I don't understand. Like, Lewd Town Adventures is 1.8 gb and that has over 10k images.

Last edited:

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Fuck the haters, there's like two-three game series on the site with bbw women and theyre trash. We could use one that's competent.

Games that are in the ballpark of 4.6 GB usually have like 6-8000 renders, I have no idea why your game would be so big with its current amount of content other than maybe poor compression because of the filter or something. 2.5GB still feels like its waaaaay too big for what there is, I can't help but feel like there is a mistake being made unless there is some programming fuckery I don't understand. Like, Lewd Town Adventures is 1.8 gb and that has over 10k images.
It's a combination of poor optimization (it just genuinely never occurred to me with the first build for some reason), and the fact that the images are all 4k because that seemed like a good idea at the time.
In the first version most of the renders were about 15mb each, and now I'm compressing better I'm shaving that down to about 6mb each, and there's still a few folders I haven't redone yet so I can still bring the size down more.
But that was the whole point of the alpha, I needed feedback before I got in too far

Reactions: banuma

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
It's a combination of poor optimization (it just genuinely never occurred to me with the first build for some reason), and the fact that the images are all 4k because that seemed like a good idea at the time.
In the first version most of the renders were about 15mb each, and now I'm compressing better I'm shaving that down to about 6mb each, and there's still a few folders I haven't redone yet so I can still bring the size down more.
But that was the whole point of the alpha, I needed feedback before I got in too far

Game dev'n ain't easy. I do like the game overall. Good luck with it going forward.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good premise for the story, needs skip time button or some other way to skip time to see scenes later in the day. Also needs other polish and perhaps bit cleaner art style.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
I u
I'm just being honest but this'll sound harsh.

Ordinarily the preview gallery is what decides if I try a game or not but are you sure this isn't a horror game because it's not only horrific looking but the female characters just look..... Hideous

Maybe if you have a ugly fetish it'll be a treasure but this is truly the quote " one man trash is another man treasure"

To me I find no appeal but....maybe to another this is appealing.
Unfortunately agree with this comment.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Good premise for the story, needs skip time button or some other way to skip time to see scenes later in the day. Also needs other polish and perhaps bit cleaner art style.
when standing in front of the barn you can click on the field/fence to the right and work there to skip time & get 25 moneys

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes