Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I'll be writing a proper review for this later seeing as I've just started, but from what I've played?
Very enjoyable. I'm playing the current v0.11 build and can't wait for the next update.

That said, my only real complaint is that we can't customize character relations yet and I do hope we can do that in the near future. Sorry not sorry, but I have a real fetish for the taboo end of harems.

Oh, since the movement issues have been addressed. I've tried all 3 methods so yeah, good work there, my only other real suggestion would be to allow the player to name the MC right off the bat during the prologue sequence before we actually start playing.

It's a minor thing I know, but it's more of an immersion kinda suggestion. I'm all about this being 'my story' above anything else, narratively speaking. So yeah, name and relations customization are very much appreciated.

To the dev/s: Great work and I'm glad I gave this a try. Definitely worth supporting, especially if I can get the most out of a lewd harem sandbox with a lot of potential like this one. Not quite up to Lust n Farm's level of degeneracy but definitely up there in games to keep an eye on. Keep up the good work. But yeah, the more lewd and taboo the content, the happier I am.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
...This game is NOT written like Maia and the MC are 'just friends'. It's just so close.... so, SO close to hitting that sweet spot we all know is there.

It's barely trying to hide that she's more like your cute cousin or sister... and I'll take that over 'just friends'.

Speaking of sisters. I'm a pretty big fan of Hina and Kiana too.
Though Chloe and Emilia have only really shown up up in some events, I like them a lot too. All the girls have such great designs. Also, so much booty love. Nice.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Again. This shouldn't be something we need to fiddle around with the save files for. Whether or not you can manually edit them isn't really the point. It should be something offered right off the bat. It's literally that simple.
...It's not that hard to understand, nor even hard to implement without the need to go in and tweak .json files here.

Jan 16, 2019
Again. This shouldn't be something we need to fiddle around with the save files for. Whether or not you can manually edit them isn't really the point. It should be something offered right off the bat. It's literally that simple.
...It's not that hard to understand, nor even hard to implement without the need to go in and tweak .json files here.
I understand that you want it as an option in the menu. I'm simply letting you know that if it's that important to you there is a simple solution. The save files are readable in a text editor and trivial to edit. You have 2 options: repeatedly ask the developer to add a feature to their game or use a workaround. The workaround is as easy as using an in-game menu, so my recommendation is to use the workaround.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I understand that you want it as an option in the menu. I'm simply letting you know that if it's that important to you there is a simple solution. The save files are readable in a text editor and trivial to edit. You have 2 options: repeatedly ask the developer to add a feature to their game or use a workaround. The workaround is as easy as using an in-game menu, so my recommendation is to use the workaround.
...Sigh.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Just some feedback for the next update, as of v0.2.0:

It's great that we can FINALLY customize character relations, but to really complete it, and for consistency's sake, you might want to add a tab for what the MC is to the other girls too so that that lines don't come off sounding weird when they refer to as as their (insert role).

Basically: X, Y, & Z are (insert relations/roles) to MC and MC is (insert relations/role) to X, Y, & Z.

It's almost golden though.

Other than that, I'm having fun with the spa area.

studiomilkbowl

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2024
Not too sure if this is a known bug or not, But for some reason i cannot progress past the quest Milk Shop #3.
If you send through a screenshot of your quests page + a little more detail on what point in the game you're at, I'll try help debug. There's probably some quest requirement not being met.

Thanks for the feedback though, there's some work to do to make the walkthrough instructions even more clear, especially in the late game.

Reactions: TheBigFollowing

dkisbored

Feb 20, 2018
Not too sure if this is a known bug or not, But for some reason i cannot progress past the quest Milk Shop #3.
It should be because the questline not very clear but you should be able to proceed the quest by interacting with the fridge at the appointed timing instead of interacting with the girl

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBigFollowing

TheBigFollowing

Dec 27, 2023
It should be because the questl not very clear but you should be able to proceed the quest by interacting with the fridge at the appointed timing with the fridge instead of the girl

Yep, that was it. I was trying to interact with the girl & not the fridge. Thank you for clearing that up!

Reactions: dkisbored
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes