Timmytank

Oct 4, 2022
Save file is json but where is it and what is it called as I see a couple json files but they don’t look like saved.

Also are .13 save files compatible with .20 or do I have to play through first few chapters again?

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Save file is json but where is it and what is it called as I see a couple json files but they don’t look like saved.

Also are .13 save files compatible with .20 or do I have to play through first few chapters again?
I'm pretty sure you're gonna need to start over.

Jan 16, 2019

I run Linux so I can only point you to where my save files are located in my wine prefix:
C:\users\'USERNAME'\AppData\LocalLow\Studio Milk Bowl\Milky Tides

You should see files named: saveXX.json

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Save file anyone. Had a fuck load of grind last update.. cba doing it again :mad:
Dont know if this may help - there MAY be some differences between between game versions
- but if you look at your old save (apparently found in c:User\{name}\Appdata\LocalLow\Studio Milk Bowl\MilkyTides\save??.json) and open it up in something like Notepad++ you'll see a line of

"buildversion": "0.11"

If you change "0.11" to "0.2" then the save will appear in the 0.2 version of the game & you can then load it.

I've not started playing the game since I discovered this but one thing I have notice is a possible graphic glitch with the 'arrows' for POI like the bed/cupboard..

Glitch.png

EDIT: seems like I may've jumped the gun.. I moved from 1 room to another & back & the arrows now appear properly

Last edited:
Reactions: minanoh

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I've been playing this game for all of maybe twenty minutes and I am already tired of the movement and interaction mechanics.
The movement is janky af regardless of the setting you are using because every other room is oriented in a different direction, so you have to let go of all direction keys or else you'll just walk in a completely unrelated direction to the one you were going before and the fact that you have to hit enter to interact with everything wouldn't be bad IF it didn't also for some reason register that the button was hit multiple times.
I seriously have to repeat the same messages multiple times because the first three times it always registers that I hit the enter button at least twice, making two whole lines of text instantly flash by, and it definitely isn't because of my keyboard because I have never had this issue before.

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
That was a long replay. Did everything besides the last spa scene with Maia as she seem to be tagged as an anal virgin despite that not being the case. Any idea if it can be fixed with some save editing?

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
Growing an apple tree and waiting for the apple harvest is my first WTF moment in this game. My first thought was how many game years do I have to wait for the tree to grow so I can continue the story. :ROFLMAO:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Growing an apple tree and waiting for the apple harvest is my first WTF moment in this game. My first thought was how many game years do I have to wait for the tree to grow so I can continue the story. :ROFLMAO:
...It doesn't even take that long. What are you even talking about?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes