Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
...I didn't have any issues myself getting around in the game world and honestly, kinda wish there were more things I could examine for flavor text... Yeah, I just like interactive worlds.
Seriously, I literally have one working eye and didn't really have to worry about getting stuck by any abrupt camera changers. Honestly, it was pretty easy to get used to with a minute or less of moving around. I grew up with tank controls so this was nothing.
I love anal so I hope we get more options with more girls and not just Maia.
Conversely, I can't wait for the updates for when Maia can get banged vaginally without needing to drug her.
It was nice and hefty update and early enough that starting over wasn't really a big deal. I've seen worse, but modern gamers have the patience of a ferret and do nothing but whine about every little damn thing...

Anyway, I didn't run into any major issues myself save for some labeling hang ups that can be solved with letting us be able to give the MC a role depending on the heroine in question. It doesn't happen often, but the girls may refer to you, the MC, with what you assigned them. It's not really an issue with something super neutral gendered, but can get awkward as hell fi you try to get a bit more specific.
I still say we should be able to rename the MC right in the tutorial section with... whoever that delusion fairy is. Not a huge deal, but immersion and narrative roleplaying is still a big deal for me personally. Dunno about others, but just saying.

The spa was a nice touch and being able to do things like make lunch was pretty cool. All in all, all the extra bits of interactions was nice.
I hope we get more or being able to just wander around and get some interactions with the girls around the island.
Again, can't wait for the next update and get one step closer to get Emilia and Chloe back home bc... family!!!!!

Avalanche1993

Dec 9, 2018
Can someone explain what is pregnancy content? I had just dream with Hina that she is pregnant, but no birth, no pregnant belly all day.

Reactions: Arabi1

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Damn, This game graphic is too good. I thought I was looking at Project Zomboid for a sec and now am here. In this game thread

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MilkyTides-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dagon1000

Jan 21, 2019
How do you get the other 2 girls? I have half the petrol and all the main missions finished? is it not in development yet?

Reactions: minanoh

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Am I doing something wrong or Maia is still locked in Anal only?
Shy of drugging her and fucking her vaginally in her sleep? No.
I'm fine with anal so I'm willing to wait, but yeah... as far as I know, you can't be bitch basic vanilla vaginal with her still conscious yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Zanmori

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
Shy of drugging her and fucking her vaginally in her sleep? No.
I'm fine with anal so I'm willing to wait, but yeah... as far as I know, you can't be bitch basic vanilla vaginal with her still conscious yet.
That sucks. I got riled up by the pregnancy content, but to be added like this, only with the extras... meh. Maybe in a year some worthy update gonna drop, so we wait.
But I don't quite understand what you mean with bitch basic, since in a game about lactation and impregnation vaginal and creampie should be the focus of the kink? But whatever.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
That sucks. I got riled up by the pregnancy content, but to be added like this, only with the extras... meh. Maybe in a year some worthy update gonna drop, so we wait.
But I don't quite understand what you mean with bitch basic, since in a game about lactation and impregnation vaginal and creampie should be the focus of the kink? But whatever.
  • Pregnancy content (early beta) - much more to come in the future!
Emphasis on early beta. Diamond hands.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes