Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
That sucks. I got riled up by the pregnancy content, but to be added like this, only with the extras... meh. Maybe in a year some worthy update gonna drop, so we wait.
But I don't quite understand what you mean with bitch basic, since in a game about lactation and impregnation vaginal and creampie should be the focus of the kink? But whatever.
I'm not actually the biggest fan of the lactation stuff myself so I'm actually glad it's optional even if a big chunk of income comes from it.
As for the impregnation bit? Just give it time. It got introduced in this latest update, which was pretty beefy what with the new areas and such.
As for the creampies? Yeah, I hear you, but there are story considerations to keep in mind that stop that from being at the fore with Maia (or whatever you named her) and, it's more than a little implied why that might be. Like, kinks aside though... having a kid is no joke so I can see why the girls act the way they do about it.

Then again, it's also a foregone conclusion too, so yeah... just be patient and let the devs cook. That's really all we can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zanmori

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Follow up from my last post about loading in old saves into 0.2 I've played (a bit) and found there are some bugs that occur.

One of the bugs is while on the boat with the island girls - after the sex you get popup saying 'Love at Max' and looking at the stats for the girls you have 'Love 0/0'. I guess since these value remain at '0' you'll wont get any new 'Spa' scenes

Comparing the saves for 0.11 & 0.2 there are new variables added - 'Love','maxLove','Pregnant' and 'maxPregnant' & are all set to '0'. At a guess you will need to alter 'maxLove' & 'MaxPregnant' to '100' to hopefully fix this problem

auxy

Dec 9, 2019
I'm not very far into the game, but the way the music is implemented is driving me absolutely insane. It seems to be implemented as a world object, so as you move your character around the game world, the music warps and shifts between speakers, and there are even what appear to be doppler effects? It sounds awful and it made me think something was wrong with my amplifier. 0/10 implementation there.

Also, the controls are really very bad. You don't have to interact with objects that move you between worldspaces (like doors and stairways) and the activation triggers are set WAY too far away from them, so it's incredibly easy to accidentally use a door or stair you didn't mean to at all. However, for this same reason, it becomes impossible to use a door or stair you are standing too close to. For example, when cutscenes end and place you next to a door, you have to move away from it before you can then move back toward it to activate it. Incredibly tedious.

My real complaint with this game is the ugly 2D art, though. You have all of this stuff as 3D models; why are we not looking at THAT? What's the point of having all the 2D stuff if everything is available in 3D anyway? It makes no sense to me. The 2D art in this game is abominable while the 3D art seems decent, if not good. Just a bizarre creative choice.

Addendum: also, there are zero graphics options and the resolution setting only has a few options. Very weird choice there, but I suppose it's, again, due to the use of 2D sprite elements for most of the gameplay. Frankly, just give us the option to go borderless and then let the engine do a nasty lanczos upscale . It won't look great but it's better than having to play in a tiny window or force exclusive fullscreen.

Last edited:

dalion

Jun 3, 2018
this game is great so far but i wish there was some sort of better navigation. moving around in this game is simply not great

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Milky Tides (v0.20) Game CG

**The collection contains 2300+ videos that are featured in the game. This is an all-in-one gallery of sorts without ever needing to launch or play the game.

Enjoy!~

Last edited:
Reactions: KCPTCG

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How canon or not are the pregnancies? I see in one of the previews there's a Times Impregnated tracker, hard to imagine that being necessary if the pregnancies are canon and impactful of the reality of the game

Phlavin

Feb 2, 2020
Are there plans to support a game controller for this game? Relative motion controls would work much better, but I'm not a designer and have no idea how difficult that would be to implement. With the mouse update, clicking on a door should take me through the door. Clicking on stairs should take me up the stairs. Those access points are not quite there. After a bit of play I figured out where they are, but it's quite a learning curve.
That being said, this game shows a ton of promise, and ticks all the fetish boxes for me. I'll definitely be watching for new updates!

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
A compressed version of the game download would be nice. Anyone can do it...thank you.
Played the demo on Itch.io

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A compressed version of the game download would be nice. Anyone can do it...thank you.
Played the demo on Itch.io
I am pretty sure that you:
a) for some reason think that Ren'Py can produce a 3D game, or
b) are insane for claiming that compressing Unity data is easy.

• Haha
Reactions: tamakool
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes