Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Is there anyway I can change the MC name mid game in a Renpy game (like this one)? I don't want to replay all over again.

ArcToPower

Dec 9, 2020
I have been selecting every "good" decision for the romance path of octavia but no luck on the inviting octavia decision appearing. Any tips? Thanks.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I hope there will be a simpler walkthrough, which indicates more clearly about choices for the romance path and the corruption path.

Courthouse

Aug 18, 2021
I've tried everything and I cant seem to get Katelynns grope scene on day 7 or the dildo scene can someone help please? I cant get the option of planting the camera again on day 7 seems to be the main problem

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

some variables // system cursor (really .. focking big cursor ...the only reason i made this)

Download (1).png

choices detection/outcome

Download.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

Courthouse

Aug 18, 2021
Help with Katelynn scenes? Specifically the grope one and Dildo, cant seem to get the option to plant the cam on day 7 or get Karen's password

weezy887

Nov 18, 2018
Is it possible to get Massage skills and enter the "romance riley route" ? Atleast that's somewhat hinted in the offical guide, yet when i enter the massage parlor for the first time, I'm not able to place camera and check her violin perfomance for the first time.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Weird I thought I was on the Riley romance route, and according to the walkthrough I was, but I couldn't invite her to the themepark for some reason.... then I zipped through for a second time being nice to Octavia so I could do her romance stuff, but couldn't, however despite doing nothing different with Riley I was now able to invite her, haha.

At least there's that gallery unlock code so I could see all the bits I was missing out on.

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
Milky Touch [Ch. 20 P2] [Studio Kuma] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,07 GB / 307 MB - MilkyTouch-Chapter.20.Part.2.Alpha-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 272 MB - MilkyTouch-Chapter.20.Part.2.Alpha-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Need Mega link

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes