WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
renshijian
Could you please stop spamming and edit your initial posting instead of creating new posts.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'm starting all over again, because Yukari's skin is not normal skin anymore, and I didn't find that option. Save direct card can't save.
i did not implemented a "ingame" way of change Yukaris skin color back.
So in order to change ger skin color back to the original value you need to open your savegame in whcih Yukaris already has her human skin and search for "ExchangeMaterials€FunctionValue0^XXX€" and replace the XXX with NULL so it looks like
"ExchangeMaterials€FunctionValue0^NULL€"

我没有实现Yukaris肤色变回的“ ingame”方式。
因此,为了将ger肤色更改回原始值,您需要在Yukaris已经拥有人类皮肤的情况下打开保存游戏,并搜索“ ExchangeMaterials€FunctionValue0 ^ XXX€”并将XXX替换为NULL,因此
“ ExchangeMaterials€FunctionValue0 ^ NULL€”

当计算机此时保存游戏数据时,有时会卡住。不,那是个大问题。
Did you tried to use the savegame workaround ?
game settings -> enable savegame workaround

您是否尝试过使用savegame解决方法?
游戏设置->启用savegame解决方法

btw.. can we please keep the stuff in english so everyone can get the help if they have the same problem ?

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
So in order to change ger skin color back to the original value you need to open your savegame in whcih Yukaris already has her human skin and search for "ExchangeMaterials€FunctionValue0^XXX€" and replace the XXX with NULL so it looks like

因此,为了将ger肤色更改回原始值,您需要在Yukaris已经拥有人类皮肤的情况下打开保存游戏,并搜索“ ExchangeMaterials€FunctionValue0 ^ XXX€”并将XXX替换为NULL,因此

您是否尝试过使用savegame解决方法?
游戏设置->启用savegame解决方法

btw.. can we please keep the stuff in english so everyone can get the help if they have the same problem ?
I modified it according to your method, but I could not read the original saved file, only the file with "savegame" set. "Savegame" means that the original game thread you saved cannot be read out.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020

您是否尝试过使用savegame解决方法?
游戏设置->启用savegame解决方法

Perfect solution to this problem, now it's yukari's skin problem and the problem with the mining machine, mineral distribution drawings.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
This game sometimes he will automatically card back to the desktop. Fortunately, I saved it, probably because I saved the game continuously and didn't react.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
This is the end of the game because All I have to do is give the chastity unit to Maya. The pirate tip is always there, but I've searched it all and there are too many repetitive options for the three heroines in the game. I played it from scratch. It's a really good game. I top you.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Perfect solution to this problem, now it's yukari's skin problem and the problem with the mining machine, mineral distribution drawings.
I noted on my to do list that i need to find a way (in game) to change back Yukaris skin color.
I guess i will make it with the tablet... somehow xD

This game sometimes he will automatically card back to the desktop. Fortunately, I saved it, probably because I saved the game continuously and didn't react.
The game can be VERY hardware hungry sicne i stuffed many assets from many developers together.

Why does the miner not mine and give me the ore? Is the time not arrived not to give?
This is a known bug , i already fixed this in my dev version.
The fix will be included in the public beta later.

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Kerni will get the public release out when he is ready, gotta be patient. He takes his time getting new content out, but its always worth it.

Reactions: sc0rp10n

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Actually the events in which girls can interact with each other was planned for the beta release but since my time was (kind of) running out i dediced to implement this for the public beta.

I was also kind of afraid of this since it is a little.. much .. different from the system i had in AATOFL. I had to rewrite a good portion of the interaction seqment and debuged the whole weekend. The system is now a little bit more dynamic since one event can be executed by several different girls at the same time. (not like in AATOFL where i just had to create one event for Aemi and one for Vivian)

Currently only Maya and Malia will interact with each other due to story reasons. So with one flag i could make Yukari or Juna do the same and interact with each other.. or Malia or.. Maya..

But since no one really cares about the story mod thingy i will just.. say nothing.

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Quoting from Kerni's patreon:

"So.. i guess , i think and if nothing gets in my way i can make a public release next weekend."

For everyone wanting a status report, cant wait Kerni!

Reactions: Kamilgar

Jinsen

Apr 17, 2018
So here we go . Milky Ways 0.70 open beta for everyone.
Please tell me if you found some bugs so i can try to apply bugspray.
thanks Kerni, I'll be testing it out

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes