zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Hit a bug:
- started 0.7
- loaded my last save game from 0.57
- asked Yukari to visit the pirate base again
- explored the new part of the base a bit
- left the base (Yukari went home)
- Hit "E" (because of the visible exclamation mark outside the base) and got the "promised not to enter without Yukari" message

Since I haven't built the 5 metal drills as of this save, I decided to do that next, so:
- I fast travelled to Malias place, fount the 1st spot built the extractor (that one worked)
- walked to the second spot -- and here I'm now stuck:

I suddenly get the "do you want to leave the pirate base?" message instead of "build extractor"
- If I choose no: I'm back in tha base with Yukari (but a very bright base since there's dayligh lighting inside)
- If I choose yes, I'm again outside the pirate base and get the Yukaris leaves back to the base message.
after that, the steps (fast travel, find 2nd spot ... is repeatable)

mw070bug_small.png

If I start from my save and build the drill first, it works.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hit a bug:
- started 0.7
- loaded my last save game from 0.57
- asked Yukari to visit the pirate base again
- explored the new part of the base a bit
- left the base (Yukari went home)
- Hit "E" (because of the visible exclamation mark outside the base) and got the "promised not to enter without Yukari" message

Since I haven't built the 5 metal drills as of this save, I decided to do that next, so:
- I fast travelled to Malias place, fount the 1st spot built the extractor (that one worked)
- walked to the second spot -- and here I'm now stuck:

I suddenly get the "do you want to leave the pirate base?" message instead of "build extractor"
- If I choose no: I'm back in tha base with Yukari (but a very bright base since there's dayligh lighting inside)
- If I choose yes, I'm again outside the pirate base and get the Yukaris leaves back to the base message.
after that, the steps (fast travel, find 2nd spot ... is repeatable)
Okay.. this is.. how.. the building places are hardcoded and not a dynamic event. me confused. o_O
Need to test this in that exact order. Maybe there is something really weird happening there.

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Ran into a (gamebreaking?) bug, Assuming I finished (most of?) the Content of the current version:
---
Finished everything up to the point getting Maya and Malia the Castity-Harnesses, and got both of them to wear it now.
Quest-Log says talk to Malia but I just get the following options with the 3 Girls in Base:

Malia
"Change Dress"
"Can i help you" -> no thanks
"Talk about you"
"Talk about the other Girls"

Maya
"Change Dress"
"Talk about you"

Yukari
doesn't speak to me anymore

---
Other Issues I found:
If you tell them to wear nothing, they switch back asap
---
Added the Save-File (If i understand the file/folder structure correctly)

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Maybe there is something really weird happening there.
I have something similar. I loaded the "End of Version 0.57" same included with the update. I then wandered around and did stuff, including going to the pirate base twice (I had to build the firewall).
Now when I attempt to use the machine that converts materials to other materials, I get the dialog about the pirate base.

Last edited:

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
.... getting Maya and Malia the Castity-Harnesses, and got both of them to wear it now.
Quest-Log says talk to Malia but I just get the following options with the 3 Girls in Base ...
After you got both to wear the Chastitiy harness, you should simply head to the kitchen. There Yukari and Malia have a conversation and the moment you step in, the story will progress forward.

Maybe if you step into the girls path, try to communicate and don't let them walk into the kitchen, you block the progress?

lolas101

Nov 2, 2017
trouble with main story, so maya tells me for yukari roleplay to build wooden/metal post on landpad but I can't even find anywhere where I could build it and don't even have blueprint for it any help ?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Ran into a (gamebreaking?) bug, Assuming I finished (most of?) the Content of the current version:
---
Finished everything up to the point getting Maya and Malia the Castity-Harnesses, and got both of them to wear it now.
Quest-Log says talk to Malia but I just get the following options with the 3 Girls in Base:

Malia
"Change Dress"
"Can i help you" -> no thanks
"Talk about you"

Maya
"Change Dress"
"Talk about you"

Yukari
doesn't speak to me anymore

Added the Save-File (If i understand the file/folder structure correctly)
Okay.. this is a serious issue now.
You are the second one who reports this and i was not able to resolve this or recreate this issue on my machine.
Canm you please tell me what exactly happend before Yukari did not wanted to speak with you anymore ?

EDIT : i tried to recreate this and it works fine with me.
If this ever happen again PLEASE include the output file. It is located under
C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways

I have something similar. I loaded the "End of Version 0.57" same included with the update. I then wandered around and did stuff, including going to the pirate base twice (I had to build the firewall).
Now when I attempt to use the machine that converts materials to other materials, I get the dialog about the pirate base.
Noted , i need to look into this problem too.

trouble with main story, so maya tells me for yukari roleplay to build wooden/metal post on landpad but I can't even find anywhere where I could build it and don't even have blueprint for it any help ?
uff.. at least this one should be easy xD
YOu can just built the post in the 3d printer and after you have built it you just go back to the landingpad.

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I had to wander around the landing pad (with the post in my inventory) a bit before the option to place the post triggered.

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
As far as I can tell, it wants us to stand in the dead center of the pad, and the spot to activate the scene is pretty small.
I'm glad people were talking about this, since I was stuck there and had shelved the game for a bit because I thought it wasn't implemented or it was a glitch, oof.

Hiffmar

Sep 19, 2020
Is chastity suit quest an end of current update? I have it in my inventory, can't craft anymore of it, yet Maya and others won't talk about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Is chastity suit quest an end of current update? I have it in my inventory, can't craft anymore of it, yet Maya and others won't talk about it.
This seems to be also a bug , I would try to load a savegame before you have built the chasity devices.
Damn.. the bugs are now everywhere o_O

Reactions: Hiffmar

finneas.kayleb

Mar 22, 2020
Bug Report v0.7

Maya is stuck on the dildo chair. She is not present in any cutscenes (including dream ones). It's impossible to remove the chair or talk to her. I don't have any other saves that i could revert back to and i don't really feel like restarting entire game so i hope there is a way to fix this.

Save file included

Feedback: Also why names are so similar to each other? Maya, Marc and Malia. Is it possible to make text boxes different colors for different characters? I (and a lot of people) have problems with remembering names and if they are so similar to each other it's really hard :)

E: I think i uploaded wrong file where i was testing Yukari getting stuck. This one is correct save with Maya completely stuck

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
How on earth do I figure out where to place the drills?
If you click on the quest in the inventory menu then a waypoint should be visible in the minimap.
Furthermore , a symbol appears on the ground on the spot where you can place it.

Reactions: smackdab

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Maybe this is not a bug but a missing feature? After the 0.7 storyline (back in free roaming mode), the gag and blindfold introduced during the main quest are not available as devices that the girls could wear. Is that on purpose?

Most important besides Bug reports: Thanks for a great release 0.7 and a good continuation of the main story and characters. Very much appreciated.

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways
%appdata%\..\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways\

Uses the Windows-Placeholder and saves the C:\Users\[whatever is your user name] ;)
---
On the Other Topic, i'll try to recreate the steps up until the Bug with Yukari happened

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Just a suggestion:

It seems to me, there's a bug related to the pirate base. I now played the whole 0.7 storyline from my last 0.57 save -- without errors -- but I did not go to the pirate base (see bug I reported earlier).

Since I'm at the end of 0.7 and in free roaming, I'll do the pirate base after the storyline.

If you want to enjoy the 0.7 story before Kerni can find/fix the bug, maybe you try this path.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Maybe this is not a bug but a missing feature? After the 0.7 storyline (back in free roaming mode), the gag and blindfold introduced during the main quest are not available as devices that the girls could wear. Is that on purpose?

Most important besides Bug reports: Thanks for a great release 0.7 and a good continuation of the main story and characters. Very much appreciated.

Thank yopu , i am doing my best but as you can see.. it is a bit buggy >_<

Progression Broke earlier, Attaching Savegame, and Output-Log
Yes !
Thank you ,I hope this is giving me a hint on what happend . Especially the one sentence in the output log is very helpfull.

AI_LifeMain.doAnimation (.AILifeActionClass AILifeCurrentActionClass, Boolean SuperFastAnimationFastrun) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This seems to be the cause of many problems. ANd ibet it is related to the way i implemented the GIRL x Girl interaction thingy.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes