sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Interesting since i actually solved another issue where the chastity suit could not be given to Maya when you play the game through in one sitting.
What was the issue in that case?
For mine I thought about something simple and easy to overlook like not saving, loading or handling a state variable correctly.
But for something like that to happen for a straight playthrough sounds rather strange...

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
What kind of syringe is the new syringe added to the game? For enema or just some small syringe for injection to the body?

Thought i just ask while i download the new version and before i invest my time to progress further^^

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
What kind of syringe is the new syringe added to the game? For enema or just some small syringe for injection to the body?

Thought i just ask while i download the new version and before i invest my time to progress further^^

Big syringe for small hole to make belly big ^_^
(actually just the same as in the one unique event with Yukari but now as repeatable event)

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
Uhm... did all i can do and unlocked all pirate lab sections. Can´t find a syringe nor can i unlock Yukaris unique event with the syringe. Any tips?

I also finished all quests, except the new device development quest.

Nvm, i got it^^

Last edited:

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
I still don’t understand what to do with this task. In dialogue with her, there are no active questions / tasks. Or I didn't find the shtoto \ didn't create one?

1608598918677.png

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Please kepp in midn that his is kind of an experimental patch i tried it out and HOPE it works but.. well.. >_<
If you encounter issues please send the output text file with your post.
Located under : C:\Users\[YOUR ACCOUNT]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways
found a bug, not significant. I had a save, from a pirate base, from which you can get with the help of a robot. After installing the update. both inside the base and outside, when you press "E" is saved, the action / choice that you need to do when leaving the pirate base, when you confirm your choice, you again find yourself near the entrance to the pirate base, and everything repeats. When loading a save outside the pirate base, everything seems to be normal.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
found a bug, not significant. I had a save, from a pirate base, from which you can get with the help of a robot. After installing the update. both inside the base and outside, when you press "E" is saved, the action / choice that you need to do when leaving the pirate base, when you confirm your choice, you again find yourself near the entrance to the pirate base, and everything repeats. When loading a save outside the pirate base, everything seems to be normal.
I presume the savegame got currupted from the one bug i fought in release 0.96 and 0.70.
May i have the savegame so i can take a look into it when i have time ?

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
I presume the savegame got currupted from the one bug i fought in release 0.96 and 0.70.
May i have the savegame so i can take a look into it when i have time ?

I may not have indicated. But the error only appeared after the addition of "961253_Milky_ways_0.70_1_patch"

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Kerni just wanna point out - instead of the usual "go to C:\users\[YourAccountName]\Appdata\..." you see everywhere
you could just ask Users to go to this folder
Code:
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways\
which avoids the [your Username] thing
(and as another Sidenote: your non-existing company is called "Kernis_not_existing_company" in abandoned ;) )

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni just wanna point out - instead of the usual "go to C:\users\[YourAccountName]\Appdata\..." you see everywhere
you could just ask Users to go to this folder
Code:
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways\
which avoids the [your Username] thing
(and as another Sidenote: your non-existing company is called "Kernis_not_existing_company" in abandoned ;) )
Yey ,yes.. Kerni is human.. human makes errors >_<

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
The game is very much alive, Kerni's working diligently on building an epic game ;)
Ppl that doubt that, should check the patreon link on OP. Most posts there are not behind a paywall, would wish other devs would make something like a weekend log, where they go into detail like Kerni does.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I await with bated breath but my PC needs more memory to actually run the game apparently.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Kerni is very much alive and one of the few that offer weekly email updates about his work. Last weekend he moved back to AATOFL to bring version 1.0 to life.

Reactions: professorx10

Oddy

Sep 3, 2018
Greetings everyone :alien:
First of all, Kerni, thx for the cool project, interesting gameplay and some sleepless nigths :coffee:
For now i get some issues with game…

I'm started playing on 0.57 (MAC :KEK:) version.
I get quest: Malia asked me to search for some seasoning stuff in her hut. I should go there and bring it to her.

// Game is cool, but i need to rest. I'm going to sleep a bit)
// On next day found info about 0.70_1
// Read change log, with smile on face launch 0.70_1 (MAC)

I'm go inside Malia hut, then get one dialog box and get start cut-scene. All fade to black screen. Music still playing, but thats all. I waiting some time, but still stay on black screen o_O

Game save still from 0.57 version… I'm still have that version… :WeSmart: launch 0.57 and try again from that point aaand get same stuck :HideThePain:

:unsure: Dunno, perhaps thats only situational issue for me.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes