Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Probably nothing, but could the difference be the Unity version that might need new requirements? Or are you using the same old version on both games?
This reminds me of Cyberpunk, the only game in my life that didn't start until I updated my display drivers.
No , it is not the same version.
AATOFL was 5.6 and Milky ways is 2018.2.2f1

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Love the game! I just wish there were other things for the girls to fuck, like aliens or creatures.

repper666

Dec 29, 2017
Kerni, may I ask for a additional feature? I noted that special kind of mouthplug and blinder are available during one of events and some even stays on girl(s) after event is complete. But if you ask to take it off or replace with mask - no other way to ask girls to put it on. Would you mind you add these pieces to list of 'attachable devices', please? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One more thought:
In my opinion it would be great if we had an opportunity to ask girls to wear or put any clothes/devices that we ever met in game. For sure it will not fit in story but it would be great if you add something like 'dream room' where you can use anything that you have already saw/unlocked during your play and ask girl to wear it or use devices. I understand that it might be not easy to implement but at least fixed positions of devices and plastic dummies with clothes/devices that you need to approach to see option like 'put this on Maya' or 'let Maya use this device' might ease implementation.
Hope this idea will find support from your audience.

Thanks a lot for great games and looking forward for updates

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
One more thought:
In my opinion it would be great if we had an opportunity to ask girls to wear or put any clothes/devices that we ever met in game. For sure it will not fit in story but it would be great if you add something like 'dream room' where you can use anything that you have already saw/unlocked during your play and ask girl to wear it or use devices. I understand that it might be not easy to implement but at least fixed positions of devices and plastic dummies with clothes/devices that you need to approach to see option like 'put this on Maya' or 'let Maya use this device' might ease implementation.
Hope this idea will find support from your audience.

Thanks a lot for great games and looking forward for updates
Jep , at one point i just need to implement these as a generic event.
I guess i will make every device buildable with the 3d printer once the story is done. Otherwise it would be a waste >_<

Oct 25, 2017
Can't decide if the engrish adds to the charm or not xD
Nevertheless, both this and AATOFL are great games, I'm always looking forward to the next update.

Kikinaak

Apr 26, 2020
Kernis games are awesome, they are the only ones I know of outside Illusions stuff where you can move around and interact with girls/androids like this. Nothing against renpy or rpgm but this is seriously raising the bar for indie H games.

Unfortunately they both have one big flaw during the 3d scenes, the zoom function takes over the mousewheel and you lose the ability to scroll the text. These need an alternate control option. Also for some reason doing anything in that second pirate base lags the hell out of my system. Shame because I'd love to see MC take it over, I mean everyone gets a base except him?

I'd also love to see the arousal meter collars come back from the first game, as well as them tracking where on the island the girl is. With the nature of the experiment this should be data gathered from the test subjects anyway.

Knightworld

Dec 30, 2018
Hello peeps,

Have been playing this game for. Awhile in the latest patch given here.

Is there any way to have the girl wear the ring gag instead of the full face mask. The ring gag used for Yukari's slave roleplay?

If not kerni can you add that option in the next update?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hello peeps,

Have been playing this game for. Awhile in the latest patch given here.

Is there any way to have the girl wear the ring gag instead of the full face mask. The ring gag used for Yukari's slave roleplay?

If not kerni can you add that option in the next update?
Already on my "to do list" but i can not promise to have it just in the next update. >_<

Reactions: Knightworld

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey Kerni what do you think about a doggy suit. The tail is already there.
Very late game item.
Mhn.. isn't this the thing which makes them walk on knees in a wierd position and stuff ?
The problem with this is that i can not make a decent walking animation with this and to be honest with you this sounds.. i mean.. i am very kinky but this is.. something else >_<

• Haha
Reactions: theGlassAlice

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Mhn.. isn't this the thing which makes them walk on knees in a wierd position and stuff ?
The problem with this is that i can not make a decent walking animation with this and to be honest with you this sounds.. i mean.. i am very kinky but this is.. something else >_<
Well, you could try with Dog-, Pony-, Fox-, Cat-Buttplugtail and fitting headwear ears. ;)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

So ... as many of you already have noticed i released yet another Beta for the beta testers and .. well... there is a big bug inside which prevents people from saving after the bondage minigame is done.
I already tackled the problem in my dev version (and in the linux release xD) and i will try to make a tiny patch for windows in th comming days.

The bondage minigame , even though you can finish it , is not really done. I need to add the second route to the thrid level in which you can avoid beeing tested but you need to do other stuff and you may get chased by the robots if you get rid of your handcuffs.
And dare you if you get caught...
Anyway , i still need to work on this and then i will mabe add a few little devices to the main game (for exampel the open mouth thingy for every girl ) and then i will make a public beta.
So much for my plans xD

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
During normal gameplay.
THe normal MC does actually no breath (or does not have a breahting sound ) so is seems that a 2D sound is still attached somewhere.
Does this error persist even after sabving and loading the savegame ?
IF so could you please send me this savegame so i can have a look at this ?

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
THe normal MC does actually no breath (or does not have a breahting sound ) so is seems that a 2D sound is still attached somewhere.
Does this error persist even after sabving and loading the savegame ?
IF so could you please send me this savegame so i can have a look at this ?
It's also possible that this breathing sound comes from Yukari, not the MC. I just checked it while being alone in a room and then getting back to her. It matches her lip movement, too. I don't think the sound it fitting anyway, because she only "breathes" while she is "talking". It sounds like she has a stuffy nose..

It IS the MC, he starts making it after he ran around for some while. While this behaviour / heavy breathing is kinda realistic, I just wished it could be turned off anyway.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes