Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
It's also possible that this breathing sound comes from Yukari, not the MC. I just checked it while being alone in a room and then getting back to her. It matches her lip movement, too. I don't think the sound it fitting anyway, because she only "breathes" while she is "talking". It sounds like she has a stuffy nose..

It IS the MC, he starts making it after he ran around for some while. While this behaviour / heavy breathing is kinda realistic, I just wished it could be turned off anyway.
Okay.. this is weird actually . I wonder where the breathing sound would come from since the only audio Source attached to the player is used for the sounds when jumping and walking. Not any kind of steady sounds which is always hearable (like breathing).
Im mostly bet this is one of the girls doing stuff on her own and then somehow one of the audio sources from the girls get enabled as a 2D audio source.

EDIT : I guess i found the error. Somehow the girls audio source was set to a max distance of 50 m,eter.. that could explain the breathing even though the girls are not near you.

Last edited:
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
girls audio source was set to a max distance of 50 m
that explains why i could hear the girls enjoy the bondage toys when i am half way across the map. XD
also since we are talking about audio, are you supposed to hear the metal collecting drone digging when it isnt even working? it's been eons since i saw it deposit metal but i can still hear it digging away... somewhere. god knows where. XD

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
How long till the next public release?
How long is a piece of string ??

Basically it will take as long as it takes

According to his Patreon page last post on 12th April says
.... released yet another Beta for the beta testers and .. well... there is a big bug inside which prevents people from saving after the bondage minigame is done. ......
.... still need to work on this and then i will maybe add a few little devices to the main game (for exampel the open mouth thingy for every girl ) and then i will make a public beta. .....

Knightworld

Dec 30, 2018
Well I was only asking for a tentative time. Knowing full well that Kerni makes the game in his free time.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Well I was only asking for a tentative time. Knowing full well that Kerni makes the game in his free time.
Here some more informations about the current state of the game and when the next public beta will be released.

If i would ghuess, then i would say that i "would like" to release the public beta at the end of this month BUT no promise >_<

Reactions: Knightworld

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

This weekend i added the last part of the bondage spy minigame in where you can avoid the tests in test in test level three but.. well.. you need to do something else absolutely not related to [Redacted].
Furthermore i added the open wide mouth thingy as a usable item for all girls to use (except Juna since.. well she is not collared yet) and for now one more event when the girls can not speak because there is something long inside of the... you know..
So , My current plans are as follow , i will add more generic devices and events for the girls to use next weekend.
Then i will make yet another beta version of for the alpha testers and beta testers to test and once this version is mostly bugfree i will make a public beta for everyone.

I hope the everyone is okay with this kind of plan >_<

Reactions: theGlassAlice

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
just making sure, there is no way of making it out the game for now until the next update, yes?

b544ith

Mar 19, 2020
I get a hint that I can find something usefull at the pirate base. Another hint saying to access the crew quarter store room by resetting the keypad. But I cant seem to do anything with any of the keypads. Anyone know how to unlock the store room in the crew quarters? Thanks

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I get a hint that I can find something usefull at the pirate base. Another hint saying to access the crew quarter store room by resetting the keypad. But I cant seem to do anything with any of the keypads. Anyone know how to unlock the store room in the crew quarters? Thanks
Quite simple actually :
- Go to the large pirate base
- go to the crew quarters and just walk to the end of the corridor
- Then in the right room should be a keypad with a blocked door.
- Interact with the keypad
- then walk out of the room and at the end of the hallway should be a pc which you can interact with
- use the pc and they you should already see the option to resett the keypad.

hope this helps

Knightworld

Dec 30, 2018
Hey Kerni. Your patreon page says that become patreon and get discord benefits. Is discord only for patreon or the free public can join too?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey Kerni. Your patreon page says that become patreon and get discord benefits. Is discord only for patreon or the free public can join too?
Public can join too of course , i think i also tagged my post with the discord link.
if you can not find it , here is the post with the discord link

Reactions: Knightworld

b544ith

Mar 19, 2020
Quite simple actually :
- Go to the large pirate base
- go to the crew quarters and just walk to the end of the corridor
- Then in the right room should be a keypad with a blocked door.
- Interact with the keypad
- then walk out of the room and at the end of the hallway should be a pc which you can interact with
- use the pc and they you should already see the option to resett the keypad.

hope this helps
Hi Kerni,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I cannot interact with the keypad (I think I have already done this before). Just outside of the room there is a computer but it only has 3 emails with one saying to reset the keypad. But I do not see any option to actually reset the keypad.

Thanks.

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
Kerni, I'm stuck. :(
I found the crashed APC, found the email that there should be something under the pilot's seat but I cannot interact with the car anymore.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi Kerni,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I cannot interact with the keypad (I think I have already done this before). Just outside of the room there is a computer but it only has 3 emails with one saying to reset the keypad. But I do not see any option to actually reset the keypad.

Thanks.
After oyu have read the mail you should be able to just go back to the keypad and then it should open up actually.
If this does nto happen , can you please send me your savegame file so i can have a look into this ?

Kerni, I'm stuck. :(
I found the crashed APC, found the email that there should be something under the pilot's seat but I cannot interact with the car anymore.
The crashed APC does not have something to do with the pilot seat xD
These are two different things.
So what you want to do now is
1. open up the inventory and click on the quest which says that the key is under a pilot seat in a crashed fighter yet (this is optional)
2. Fast travel to Mayas base and when you search around a littkle bit in the desert area you may find a crashed fighter plane with the pilot seat an the keycard
3. with the keycard you can go back to the little pirate base and unlock the crew quarter
4. in one of the crew quarter rooms is the emergency opener for the crashed APC
5. go into the APC and inside of the APC you may also find a energy core which you can use the power the nomad module near Malias house and then download scematics for material gatrhering devices which leads to another quest xD

Hope this helps a bit

and.. a little map to help you out
1619265926416.png

b544ith

Mar 19, 2020
After oyu have read the mail you should be able to just go back to the keypad and then it should open up actually.
If this does nto happen , can you please send me your savegame file so i can have a look into this.

Thanks for looking into it. I have attached a save from the 0.70a but I have the same issue in 0.72a. However, I havent started from scratch for either of these versions, so that may be it.

Thanks

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
If this does nto happen , can you please send me your savegame file so i can have a look into this ?

The crashed APC does not have something to do with the pilot seat xD
These are two different things.
So what you want to do now is
1. open up the inventory and click on the quest which says that the key is under a pilot seat in a crashed fighter yet (this is optional)
2. Fast travel to Mayas base and when you search around a littkle bit in the desert area you may find a crashed fighter plane with the pilot seat an the keycard
3. with the keycard you can go back to the little pirate base and unlock the crew quarter
4. in one of the crew quarter rooms is the emergency opener for the crashed APC
5. go into the APC and inside of the APC you may also find a energy core which you can use the power the nomad module near Malias house and then download scematics for material gatrhering devices which leads to another quest xD

Hope this helps a bit

and.. a little map to help you out
View attachment 1160563
Wow, thanks! I didn't even know there was a crashed fighter there.
For some reason I don't actually see the emails, I see a blank screen, so I explore based off of the quest descriptions.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Stupid title , i know ^_^

Anyway , as mentioned last weekend i wanted to built in some devices which were lacking in the older version (even though they were technically implemented)

What i did was added the open mouth thingy (+ plug) as a generic event which can make the girls silent. And i added a new clothing set (as seen in the gif) and i also added some new events for when the girl is... silent xD

Furthermore i found (and fixed) a bug with the harvesting droid which made him find minus 999999 metal... >_>

So.. if everything goes according to plan i will upload the new closed beta tomorrow. This beta is really just bug search and finding and if no one complains too much i make a new public release next weekend.

Then i will also add this game to itch.io as early access WIP title.
And then... it is back to work for me >_<

Reactions: Nulldev

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for looking into it. I have attached a save from the 0.70a but I have the same issue in 0.72a. However, I havent started from scratch for either of these versions, so that may be it.

Thanks
I will have a look into it :)
EDIT : for me the door was already open so i guess i just forgt to erase the quest out ofthe quest log.
(it is the small room with the one machine in it with the two dildos like a rodeo machine)

EDIT 2 : i retried the whole thing on my dev system and it woks if i use my savegame.
Could be that your savegame got corrupted at one point since not even the door is there anymore even though though the quest ios still inthe questlog.

Wow, thanks! I didn't even know there was a crashed fighter there.
For some reason I don't actually see the emails, I see a blank screen, so I explore based off of the quest descriptions.
This was my fault , i forgott to put an external folder into the build >_<

Last edited:

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh by the end of the game, i'm gonna make her (and the other girls) mommy, alright. XD
looking forward to the next release.
This was my fault , i forgot to put an external folder into the build >_<
wait, so you ARE supposed to be able to read the emails and logs?!?!

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes