renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Man, i played both games, and they are perfact for my taste(like i made them). I have one small plee, if its possible to get some more anal scenes, since BDSM and anal goes hand in hand. Keep up with great work, cant wait for next update.
Please use the translation I am using Chinese characters.
我也喜欢这类游戏,用大众的一个短语就是“老色批”,我认为在这个游戏中在有一些电击与扩张的情节或许可以再加点别的就更好了。色批伙计。

Reactions: Gilgalad

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Now in the game
They took my xx and my short sleeves. I need to buy a new item. What if the task is stuck? ? ?

hello there ,
If you are playing the 0.57 version then this should be the end of the current open beta =)

The new beta is still a WIP and will take a while to complete.

Reactions: Lobbly

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Kerni,文章:4130772,成员:239364”]
你好 ,
如果您使用的是0.57版本,那么这应该是当前公开测试版的结尾=)

新的Beta版仍是WIP,并且需要一段时间才能完成。
[/引用]
Please translate
我非常喜欢你的游戏,希望能一直开发下去。
在你的另一个网站上,你的支付页面有支付宝就更好了。
下次更新是什么时间,我该怎么更新?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Please translate
我非常喜欢你的游戏,希望能一直开发下去。
在你的另一个网站上,你的支付页面有支付宝就更好了。
下次更新是什么时间,我该怎么更新?
Thank you :)

I am not able to tell you the exact date when i will be able to built the next public beta.
but you can have a look at my Patreon page , i do a weekend log every weekend where i update everyone about the progress.

As for the payment , i am not able to influence the guys from patreon.com in any degree and i am stuck with what they offer you guys >_<

[Translated by google translator]

谢谢 :)

我无法告诉您确切的日期,何时我才能构建下一个公开测试版。
但您可以查看我的Patreon页面,我每个周末都会做一个周末日志,在此我会向大家介绍进度。

至于付款,我无法在任何程度上影响来自patreon.com的人员,而且我对他们为您提供的功能保持不变> _ <

Reactions: renshijian

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
How's the enema in this game? Pls tell me there's a little noticeable distension this time.
In the last game, the girls would complain about being so full, but their belly would barely move a half-inch, if that. Even IRL, they should get bigger than that.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
How's the enema in this game? Pls tell me there's a little noticeable distension this time.
In the last game, the girls would complain about being so full, but their belly would barely move a half-inch, if that. Even IRL, they should get bigger than that.
I built in a little "more" in case of the belly morph. But currently it is only implemented in certain events like the cleaning chair , the special shower , the obile enemy device and the cleaning process.
No permanent belly inflation is currently in the game but i might add this later.

Hope this helps a bit.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Please use a translation.
在这种类型的游戏中,可以开发一些电击,皮鞭,阴道透视,极限扩张,其他的道具等等。
阴道,屁眼的开发可以再发挥一些想象。再就是直肠的开发,用很长道具插入。

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
I built in a little "more" in case of the belly morph. But currently it is only implemented in certain events like the cleaning chair , the special shower , the obile enemy device and the cleaning process.
No permanent belly inflation is currently in the game but i might add this later.

Hope this helps a bit.
可以看一下我在14页的评论吗,或许会对你有所帮助。这也会使你的工作量增加的。

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi , ^_^

在这种类型的游戏中,可以开发一些电击,皮鞭,阴道透视,极限扩张,其他的道具等等。
阴道,屁眼的开发可以再发挥一些想象。再就是直肠的开发,用很长道具插入。
可以看一下我在14页的评论吗,或许会对你有所帮助。这也会使你的工作量增加的。
Translated via google translate into english :

In this type of game, you can develop some electric shocks, whips, vaginal perspective, extreme expansion, other props and so on.
The development of the vagina and asshole can give more imagination. Then there is the development of the rectum, which is inserted with a long tool.

My answer in english :

Good ideas , but i need to make them -painless- and i also need to think about the design of the used tools. Currently i am know what i want to implement into the game and i will soon build another closed beta so i have many things to do currently.

And furthermore yet another one was also telling me about Anal and Vaginal -inflation- (I also wrote this down on my -idea- list)

My answer in chinese :

好主意,但是我需要使它们变得无痛,并且我还需要考虑使用过的工具的设计。 目前,我知道我想在游戏中实现什么,我将很快构建另一个封闭测试版,因此我目前有很多事情要做。

而且还有另一个人也告诉我有关肛门和阴道的通货膨胀情况(我也将此记录在我的“理想状态”列表中)

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Hi , ^_^

Translated via google translate into english :

In this type of game, you can develop some electric shocks, whips, vaginal perspective, extreme expansion, other props and so on.
The development of the vagina and asshole can give more imagination. Then there is the development of the rectum, which is inserted with a long tool.

My answer in english :

Good ideas , but i need to make them -painless- and i also need to think about the design of the used tools. Currently i am know what i want to implement into the game and i will soon build another closed beta so i have many things to do currently.

And furthermore yet another one was also telling me about Anal and Vaginal -inflation- (I also wrote this down on my -idea- list)

My answer in chinese :

好主意,但是我需要使它们变得无痛,并且我还需要考虑使用过的工具的设计。 目前,我知道我想在游戏中实现什么,我将很快构建另一个封闭测试版,因此我目前有很多事情要做。

而且还有另一个人也告诉我有关肛门和阴道的通货膨胀情况(我也将此记录在我的“理想状态”列表中)
棒棒哒!加油啊!

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
Jep , the cleaning chair has a enemy feature and.. i think i added the cleaning event on the med bed also in the latest update.
Okay, i played it but meh no inflation like in atofl :3

Interesting game, but atofl was way better imo^^

EDIT: I saw in previous posts that there is actually inflation since there are way more enema events, now i just got stuck because Yuria doesn´t stay up from the dildo mashine... and i can´t progress with quest because of that... any way to reset her?

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Okay, i played it but meh no inflation like in atofl :3

Interesting game, but atofl was way better imo^^

EDIT: I saw in previous posts that there is actually inflation since there are way more enema events, now i just got stuck because Yuria doesn´t stay up from the dildo mashine... and i can´t progress with quest because of that... any way to reset her?

Hello there ,

Mhn... does this error persist throughout a savegame ?
IF so , can you please give me the savegame file (located inside the main folder) . I realyl would like to know why Yukaris is stuck on a machine.

Reactions: Esqualade

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
Hello there ,

Mhn... does this error persist throughout a savegame ?
IF so , can you please give me the savegame file (located inside the main folder) . I realyl would like to know why Yukaris is stuck on a machine.
NVM i more or less played through the game now, nice game^^

Actually the issue wasn´t that she was stuck. It was due to the quest that she had to stick to the machine with the 2 dildos until i crafted something for one of the other girls. The problem with that is if you do it in a specific order you can break your game and won´t progress anymore since you can´t find any more ressources to craft what you need at that point and you are stuck. But no game is perfect, just saying - maybe you want to look into that again but as you can quick save and manual save anytime with so many slots it´s actually not a real issue.

About the enema inflation, it´s actually not really more inflation than in ATOFL but in Milky Way there are more enema events which is nice. I just wish there would be more stages of fluid injection and inflation so you could chose if you inject even more and inflate the girl even more :3

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Kerni,帖子:4322207,成员:239364”]
你好 ,

Mhn ...这个错误在整个Savegame中是否仍然存在?
如果是这样,请您给我savegame文件(位于主文件夹中)。我realyl想知道Yukaris为什么卡在机器上。
[/引用]
希望您的这个游戏的故事不会早早结束,

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
[QUOTE =“ Kerni,帖子:4322207,成员:239364”]
你好 ,

Mhn ...这个错误在整个Savegame中是否仍然存在?
如果是这样,请您给我savegame文件(位于主文件夹中)。我realyl想知道Yukaris为什么卡在机器上。
[/引用]
希望您的这个游戏的故事不会早早结束,
[THis is just my post about yukari stuck in a machine , but in chinese for a reason]
+ Hope your story of this game will not end early

Answer in english :

Hard to say actaully. You have to know , i create story when i write it xD
This means that i do not havea complete story script lying around somewhere. I just make story while i go forward.
But i do not want to drag it out that much. I have other ideas i would liek to see as a project of mine :)

Answer in chinese :
很难说。 你必须知道,我在写xD时会创造故事
这意味着我在某处没有完整的故事脚本。 我只是在前进的过程中讲故事。
但是我不想把它拖那么多。 我还有其他想法,我想看做是我的一个项目:)

Reactions: renshijian

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Any timetable expectations for the new version?
I posted something like a while ago on my patreon site

I t goes somethng like this :

[Creating a decend end for the main story for the next beta release] -> max two weekends (DONE)
[Creating the animations for the new machine] -> one weekend (DONE)
[Level design for the next pirate base part ] -> one weekend (WIP next weekend)
[Story for the next pirate base part + generic events for the new machine] -> one weekend
[Smoke testing /compiling and uploading]-> one weekend

Hope this helps

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes