Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Unlikely. With left hand on wasd and right hand on mouse, that key is quite far away.
MHnn... mhnn.... no idea what that could be. Never encountered something like this and nobody else seem to have this issue.
As long as it is a unique thing i would say that the problem is on your end but wel... one never know for sure. >_<

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
Just tried this one out in the release version :works for me.
Important is that you are in the room where you can actualyl place it ( the one room in Yukaris base with the black floor)

IOf this is not the problem then i would need your savegame to have a look into this.

MHnn... There is an Output log you may want to consider to have a look at.
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways
In there should be a file called output_log.txt and in the file should be the crash reason.

Mhnn.. weird bug. Have ou accidently pressed the PGAGE DOWN key (hides the maintext window) ?
(Thank you for your prompt response. I shall examine it.)

Avet

Dec 11, 2017
I have solved the mouse not working issue. I've run the game in Win 7 compatibility mode, and it worked perfectly. Win 8 mode doesn't work. I am running the latest Windows 10 2004 update.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Hi Kerni,
Thanks for the wonderful update. Great progressing of the story, Love it:love:. And the Boleros have arrived, yay!(y)

I found a small and unimportant bug (You might want to fix it -- or not):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukari:
There's still no dialoge about the robot I found on the hill. (Don't know, wheter you deferred, forgot or simply removed that quest)

Juna.
After the scene with Juna and Yukari, Juna has invited me to her home "to play a bit more" -- but back in free mode after the main plot, she doesn't have a "want to play" dialoge (yet) :cry:. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update to "play" (a lot) more with Juna.:devilish::p

Almost forgot: The performance has increased on my system (2k resolution, full screen, maximum Graphics settings, Radeon RX590)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi Kerni,
Thanks for the wonderful update. Great progressing of the story, Love it:love:. And the Boleros have arrived, yay!(y)
:D

I found a small and unimportant bug (You might want to fix it -- or not):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahm.. maybe i will fix this later xD
(does not have something to do with the bolero i think but more in the generic script)

Yukari:
There's still no dialoge about the robot I found on the hill. (Don't know, wheter you deferred, forgot or simply removed that quest)
Jep , i forgot... >_<

Juna.
After the scene with Juna and Yukari, Juna has invited me to her home "to play a bit more" -- but back in free mode after the main plot, she doesn't have a "want to play" dialoge (yet) :cry:. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update to "play" (a lot) more with Juna.:devilish::p
Do not worry my friend. She is eager... maybe even in the next update. Who knows ^_^

Almost forgot: The performance has increased on my system (2k resolution, full screen, maximum Graphics settings, Radeon RX590)
Yehhhh!
Occulsion culling for the win :D

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
Just tried this one out in the release version :works for me.
Important is that you are in the room where you can actualyl place it ( the one room in Yukaris base with the black floor)

IOf this is not the problem then i would need your savegame to have a look into this.

MHnn... There is an Output log you may want to consider to have a look at.
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways
In there should be a file called output_log.txt and in the file should be the crash reason.

Mhnn.. weird bug. Have ou accidently pressed the PGAGE DOWN key (hides the maintext window) ?
(I checked the output log as you recommended, and there was a fair bit to go through. What I decided to focus on first though, where what looked like missing files near the beginning, so I simply downloaded the game again and opened it once more. It appears to have worked so far, as the game has actually launched. Thank you for the advice, I will let you know if there are any further complications.)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok, first, thank you Kerni for a great game! I was looking forward to this update and I played 0.42 a lot.
So here's something strange that happened. I installed the new version of the game 0.57 in a folder along side the folder holding 0.42. (Not in the same folder )
When I fired up 0.57 for the first time, I noted there were no save games. Hmmm. Well, I thought, maybe my saves from 0.42 didn't get 'found' by the new version. I played a little and made one save.
The next day, I thought I wonder if 0.42 still has my saves? So I went in its folder, started it and --no-- it It didn't. It had only 1 save game at the very beginning. . .and the END save you include.
So all my save games have disappeared. Darn. I had even got Eukari a new skin and other clothes.
Anyone have any idea how this could have happened?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Ok, first, thank you Kerni for a great game! I was looking forward to this update and I played 0.42 a lot.
So here's something strange that happened. I installed the new version of the game 0.57 in a folder along side the folder holding 0.42. (Not in the same folder )
When I fired up 0.57 for the first time, I noted there were no save games. Hmmm. Well, I thought, maybe my saves from 0.42 didn't get 'found' by the new version. I played a little and made one save.
The next day, I thought I wonder if 0.42 still has my saves? So I went in its folder, started it and --no-- it It didn't. It had only 1 save game at the very beginning. . .and the END save you include.
So all my save games have disappeared. Darn. I had even got Eukari a new skin and other clothes.
Anyone have any idea how this could have happened?
savegames must be in the same fodler as the executeable they are just textfiles (along png files) who are named like "MW_Save_1.txt" "MW_Save_2.txt" etc..
SO if you want your saves from 0.42 then you simple need to copy the savegames from, 0.42 into the folder of 0.57.
(and if you want the pictures to go along with them , just copy every file like "MW_Save_1.txt.png" from the foler " Milky Ways_Data" into the new 0.57 versions "Milky Ways_Data" folder and it should work.

IF this does not work then you maybe have the "savegame workaround" active (start game -> gameplay settings -< disable savegame workaround)

hope this helps

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Kerni, Thanks for the tip. Checked in both folders and yep, there are the MW_saveNN.txt files. I'm not sure how this happened but I notice I have 2 save games in 0.42 and my new save games in 0.57 as I've just started playing again. I probably did this to myself some how... I'll suck it up and just start over.... Great little world you created here. Guess I'll just go exploring again.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
"- Added a function which ables the player to ask a girl to do a autonomous AI life event "
What does this mean and how to activate this function?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
"- Added a function which ables the player to ask a girl to do a autonomous AI life event "
What does this mean and how to activate this function?
Go to a girl and select "want to play" then scrol up and find " how about you..." and then click on it.
The list will fill eventually , it depends on how much is possible for her to do on her own. Maybe there will be no entries. Then she is not able to do anything.
But if something is avaliabvle and you click it she will do it once you end the conversation.
With this you are kind of able to ask her to do something like "use this machine on your own"

Reactions: Nulldev and joecoe

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Ahm.. maybe i will fix this later xD
(does not have something to do with the bolero i think but more in the generic script)
Just found out: There are multiple animations where the Bolero jacket disapears, but the Hands stay in that position, like when you ask Yukari to wear the Jacket and then ride the player.

Also: Only Yukari has the option to remove the (imho totally unnecessary:)) Nipple cover of the Jacket. Maya and Malia don't have the "unveal Nipples" option.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Just found out: There are multiple animations where the Bolero jacket disapears, but the Hands stay in that position, like when you ask Yukari to wear the Jacket and then ride the player.

Also: Only Yukari has the option to remove the (imho totally unnecessary:)) Nipple cover of the Jacket. Maya and Malia don't have the "unveal Nipples" option.
Works fine for me.... ^_^
(used the release version 0.57)
1593109032214.png

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure what is left in the pirate base that the MC visits with Yukari. Found the cosplay outfit
for her. Found all the supplies in the different rooms. And read the 2 emails. Is there anything
else to do in there?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Guys I think I need help.
I have completed the main storyline from a fresh start and thus reached the free-roaming mode.
But I haven't managed to unlock the pirate bunker and get inside the vehicle, what do I have to do at this point? The girls have no more tasks to assign to me...

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes