Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Yeah you wern't joking about the system requirements.... This is glitghy as hell on am 8 core CPU with 16GB of ram...

Loved your last game though... Haha It a hell of a lot better playing devious Skyrim without having to spend like 3 months modding Skyrim.....

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I'm playing though this I guess it's still in beta? Everything is still frame Do plan on making animation?

BTW lol Abandoned was a horrible title for a game on here... I actually thought it was an Abandoned game when I first saw it....

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Hum. I think you need to improve the camera angele with Yukari the cam goed off to a random angle.... She's asking me to follow her and my cam like goes to the left and I can't see where she went.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Hmm. She glitched out when he went to the fringe... She just cept walking back and forth from the fridge...

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Fuck I can't post images? Lol My net sucks a fat dick... I just wanted to post a pic of Yukari glithing out am the refrigerator.. she totally got stuck mode and just kept trying to open the fridge over and over.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'm playing though this I guess it's still in beta? Everything is still frame Do plan on making animation?

BTW lol Abandoned was a horrible title for a game on here... I actually thought it was an Abandoned game when I first saw it....
Hum. I think you need to improve the camera angele with Yukari the cam goed off to a random angle.... She's asking me to follow her and my cam like goes to the left and I can't see where she went.
Hmm. She glitched out when he went to the fringe... She just cept walking back and forth from the fridge...
Mhnn... this all sounds like something is very wrong with your version of the game.
The game is not still frame it has tons of animations already.
Maybe your game download got corrupted at one point ?

Reactions: Dukeduck

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
This one totaly flew under the radar for me, and only found it by visiting Abandoned's page by pure luck. I loved your first game, so definitly going to check this out, good luck, and keep up the work. (y)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Kerni a suggestion - I'm playing AATOFL for the first time, and it's hitting a pet peeve of mine. I can't crank the text speed to instant. I haven't played Milky Ways, but PLEASE let us crank the text speed to instant.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni a suggestion - I'm playing AATOFL for the first time, and it's hitting a pet peeve of mine. I can't crank the text speed to instant. I haven't played Milky Ways, but PLEASE let us crank the text speed to instant.
Unfortunatley in AATOFL you are not able to make instant text (as you seen yourself) but in Milky ways this feature is implemented sicne the last beta.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah you wern't joking about the system requirements.... This is glitghy as hell on am 8 core CPU with 16GB of ram...

Loved your last game though... Haha It a hell of a lot better playing devious Skyrim without having to spend like 3 months modding Skyrim.....
Idk what's you're issue but this game works perfectly on my rly old set up (gtx 680 I7 3770 3.4Ghz 6G ram)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Any news on an update?
News about the stuff i am currently working on is on my patreon site every week.
But if you want to have somekind of "status report" :
- Story events for this updates are done
- most of the character generic events are done
- some exploration events are still WIP
- i did not compile a alpha version yet for the new update
- Umbra occulsion culling is still not calculated (this will take a day at least)

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
News about the stuff i am currently working on is on my patreon site every week.
But if you want to have somekind of "status report" :
- Story events for this updates are done
- most of the character generic events are done
- some exploration events are still WIP
- i did not compile a alpha version yet for the new update
- Umbra occulsion culling is still not calculated (this will take a day at least)
Thanks Kerni

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Lookin forward to the new build Kerni, how has the bug hunt for .55 gone sofar?
Do we have an estimated public release?
Much much things to do , I am currently backing up all the files of the project since Windows stated that he needed to do a CHCKDSK scan on the harddrive where the milky ways project is.

Furthermore i was bug hunting yesterday and resolved the most (i think).. anyway..and once thebackup is finished i will re-caulcate occulsion due to the window bug but more on that later in my public patreon post.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Much much things to do , I am currently backing up all the files of the project since Windows stated that he needed to do a CHCKDSK scan on the harddrive where the milky ways project is.

Furthermore i was bug hunting yesterday and resolved the most (i think).. anyway..and once thebackup is finished i will re-caulcate occulsion due to the window bug but more on that later in my public patreon post.
OH GOD, Please tell me you have the project backed up on a separate HD!! I made the mistake of partitioning a hard drive and using the second partition for my back up. It went 'click' and I lost both. If you need the time to not have to do manual copy backups, I can recommend getting a RAID-5 system and hooking it up. They're cheap now and once set up, they keep a constant up to date file copy of your project... at no performance hit.
Please be safe. To lose Milky Ways would be a tragedy of giant magnitude... point 20 on the richter scale!! :)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Kerni I hope everthing is going well, I've been waiting to bunniejump around your world again. If I find some more leaks I will give you better directions. Anyhow give us more.... we love you:giggle:

Reactions: professorx10
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes