fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,
check on Patreon for the public beta
Just loaded it and everything looks fine when starting with the save provided.
I got stuck when I used the save from my 0.42 however.

Reactions: Xanado

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hello,
check on Patreon for the public beta
Just loaded it and everything looks fine when starting with the save provided.
I got stuck when I used the save from my 0.42 however.
Can you please describe the problem ?
Or better.. can you please send me the savefile ?
(because that shoudl not happen that you get stuck)

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Can you please describe the problem ?
Or better.. can you please send me the savefile ?
(because that shoudl not happen that you get stuck)
View attachment MW_Save_17.7z
Thats the save after completion of V 0.42 inlcuding the visit of the second base and the setup of a tentacle shower.
The save loads correct but I got stuck when asking Malia for a pillory event that I could not finish. The pnly options shown wher to continue the scene.

Avet

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys. My mouse is not working. I have it in all the menus but in-game I can't move the camera. Any solution? Tnx.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 699281
Thats the save after completion of V 0.42 inlcuding the visit of the second base and the setup of a tentacle shower.
The save loads correct but I got stuck when asking Malia for a pillory event that I could not finish. The pnly options shown wher to continue the scene.
Just tried again, seems I was to impatient. This is not just play but a scene and after sufficient stimulation you can finish the scene. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys. My mouse is not working. I have it in all the menus but in-game I can't move the camera. Any solution? Tnx.
THis sounds like your game is corrupted. Could be that the framework broke and does not free " the FPS controler"
(but this is a guess)
So.. maybe redownload and try again ?
Or try to open a savegame (the one provided with the game)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Evil doublepost >_<

Added Linux and Mac release to download page on patreon!

Download win 64bit : " "

Download MAC (unsupported) : " "

Download LINUX (unsupported) : <" "

Or just here ^_^

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
I think I encountered a bug with the special shower. I used the save provided to start and build the shower. But after Yukari used it I can't replace it anymore and nobody else can use it, the character says that it is already in use. The prompt for removing the devise to replace it also doesn't appear anymore with the shower.

I changed the control for the restraints to permanent before using the shower the first time. Has it something to do with that (only one restraints available)?

Avet

Dec 11, 2017
THis sounds like your game is corrupted. Could be that the framework broke and does not free " the FPS controler"
(but this is a guess)
So.. maybe redownload and try again ?
Or try to open a savegame (the one provided with the game)
I did both things. Still nothing. :(

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I think I encountered a bug with the special shower. I used the save provided to start and build the shower. But after Yukari used it I can't replace it anymore and nobody else can use it, the character says that it is already in use. The prompt for removing the devise to replace it also doesn't appear anymore with the shower.

I changed the control for the restraints to permanent before using the shower the first time. Has it something to do with that (only one restraints available)?
Mhnn.. i need to try this on my system!

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
Mhnn.. i need to try this on my system!
After I tried it again: I disabled the permanent modus with the device, the yoke still was permanent after Yukari tried the shower in the first event. I could remove the shower immediately afterwards, but the moment I suggest Mali to use the shower, I again get the prompt that the device is occupied and I can't pick it up anymore.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
After I tried it again: I disabled the permanent modus with the device, the yoke still was permanent after Yukari tried the shower in the first event. I could remove the shower immediately afterwards, but the moment I suggest Mali to use the shower, I again get the prompt that the device is occupied and I can't pick it up anymore.
in the first even the yoke will stay on here , this is hardcoded into the story script (the settings are only for tge AI life events not for the unique events if you talk with them)

and i tried it out just now. Loaded the savegame , enabled the permanent restraints , then built the thing and placed it. Then asked Yukari to use it and after all i tried to pick it up.
Works on my side but i will try again with Malia.

EDIT : Found the error , this error only occurs if Malia has not been asked if she wants to be restrained. Fixed in dev version ^_^

Last edited:

kwdw54sss

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks Kerni,
great writing on that Maya scene.(y):ROFLMAO:

A bug I encountered happens sometimes when I try to talk to a NPC (while an idle is started/active?): The end result is pretty much that the conversation menu is not displayed but movement is locked. The save menu (Esc->save) says that an event is active.

Another thing I'm seeing from time to time is, that the unwind on game quit does tend to hang (so that the OS considers the application unresponsive).

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Kerni I think i found a bug with the item in the picture..

I printed this for Maya and when I clicked on it I was not able to place it..
Also when I removed the other items.. ( Milking machine, Pillory and Shower)
I was not able to place them back down.

Is this a bug? or am I forgetting something?

I haven't played this since the initial release and this latest one is great so far..

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I attempted to play this, and it crashed on my system. Three times. Perhaps I do not have the proper specifications, however my computer is not... weak. Neither is it cutting edge however, so perhaps the fault lies with my hardware and not the game since I can see others playing it.

Regardless, I felt it best to let you know. Either because of it's requirements or a bug, this game crashes at 68% loaded on my machine, consistently.)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni I think i found a bug with the item in the picture..

I printed this for Maya and when I clicked on it I was not able to place it..
Also when I removed the other items.. ( Milking machine, Pillory and Shower)
I was not able to place them back down.

Is this a bug? or am I forgetting something?

I haven't played this since the initial release and this latest one is great so far..
Just tried this one out in the release version :works for me.
Important is that you are in the room where you can actualyl place it ( the one room in Yukaris base with the black floor)

IOf this is not the problem then i would need your savegame to have a look into this.

(I attempted to play this, and it crashed on my system. Three times. Perhaps I do not have the proper specifications, however my computer is not... weak. Neither is it cutting edge however, so perhaps the fault lies with my hardware and not the game since I can see others playing it.

Regardless, I felt it best to let you know. Either because of it's requirements or a bug, this game crashes at 68% loaded on my machine, consistently.)
MHnn... There is an Output log you may want to consider to have a look at.
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways
In there should be a file called output_log.txt and in the file should be the crash reason.

Thanks Kerni,
great writing on that Maya scene.(y):ROFLMAO:

A bug I encountered happens sometimes when I try to talk to a NPC (while an idle is started/active?): The end result is pretty much that the conversation menu is not displayed but movement is locked. The save menu (Esc->save) says that an event is active.

Another thing I'm seeing from time to time is, that the unwind on game quit does tend to hang (so that the OS considers the application unresponsive).
Mhnn.. weird bug. Have ou accidently pressed the PGAGE DOWN key (hides the maintext window) ?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes