Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Guys I think I need help.
I have completed the main storyline from a fresh start and thus reached the free-roaming mode.
But I haven't managed to unlock the pirate bunker and get inside the vehicle, what do I have to do at this point? The girls have no more tasks to assign to me...
Which pirate bunker is the question.
- the first (the small one with a krane and a litle door)
(just go there , go to the door and then you oly need to create a device which lets you in)
(in the first room to the left there is the opener forthe crashed vehicle BNUT you need to seethe mesages first in the computer)

- or the seonc with the landing pad ?
(for this Yukari must know about the ifrts pirate base. If you are already in free roaming mode just talk with her about beering restrained [this will unlock the robot] abnd then talk to her again about th secojnd pirate bunker)

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Which pirate bunker is the question.
- the first (the small one with a krane and a litle door)
(just go there , go to the door and then you oly need to create a device which lets you in)
(in the first room to the left there is the opener forthe crashed vehicle BNUT you need to seethe mesages first in the computer)

- or the seonc with the landing pad ?
(for this Yukari must know about the ifrts pirate base. If you are already in free roaming mode just talk with her about beering restrained [this will unlock the robot] abnd then talk to her again about th secojnd pirate bunker)
I only found one bunker, and based from your description it should be the second one...
Where is the first one located? I patrolled the whole island multiple times without never noticing it

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
I went to the second base, but there is a locked door with a terminal I can't interract with, an other door with "WIP" and a computer with 2 mails and an useless "unlock all doors" function...
[EDIT] : Nevermind, I found out you need to build something to get past the door, now I can't figure out how to use the tentacle-things you find inside...

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok, I feel like a numby but I can't seem to get more chemicals from the plant. It says I don't have enough containers. I heard someone say you can make them in the 3D printer, but I don't see how?? They're not in the 'plans' column on the right? How do I make containers again?

EDIT: Ok, Numby finally found the magic chemical containers in the middle of the list on the right.... Blind, that's what I am.... Alls better now and I got my 3-some of making a slave of Maya....Love those costumes... Wonder if they'll be back.?

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
....Love those costumes... Wonder if they'll be back.?
You should be able to tell them to dress into these clothes.
Speak to someone and open the dialouge then "questions" and then "change clothes"
I think it was the princess and the elfe armor (as far as i can remmeber)

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Cute Chibis that deliver game data? Yes.
Update to Milky Ways - HELL YES!
My PC roaring to life like a hungry T-rex with laringitis, when the game launches and teter on crashing because it eats 98% of memory? T_T

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Cute Chibis that deliver game data? Yes.
Update to Milky Ways - HELL YES!
My PC roaring to life like a hungry T-rex with laringitis, when the game launches and teter on crashing because it eats 98% of memory? T_T
I assume you already tried to use a lower graphic mode , since in these graohic modes the texture resolution is also lowered (less memeory eaten away)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a way to farm rubber, because I think I collected everything there was and wasted a a lot with the generator which as far as I can tell, does nothing, at least nothing that I could figure out.

or is there a way to edit the save file, had a look at it and can't make heads or tail of it, I have no idea what I need to change to increase the amount of rubber I have.

And where on the island do I need to go to find the pieces I need to make the collar for Yukari.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Is there a way to farm rubber, because I think I collected everything there was and wasted a a lot with the generator which as far as I can tell, does nothing, at least nothing that I could figure out.

or is there a way to edit the save file, had a look at it and can't make heads or tail of it, I have no idea what I need to change to increase the amount of rubber I have.

And where on the island do I need to go to find the pieces I need to make the collar for Yukari.
Search function is your best friend, so search for rubber in the thread here and beside other information you might find a little "guide" how to get infinite resources without the need to cheat, and if you think you stuck, go to yukari and i am sure she will provide you with the information or blueprints you will need to go further. Same goes for the collar, i am sure that those "parts" are some of the three resources, and if you already collected everything that you might be able to scavenge manually, and even if you wasted them, follow the "steps" in the guide and you will not even need to use cheat engine or a unity savegame editor.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Search function is your best friend, so search for rubber in the thread here and beside other information you might find a little "guide" how to get infinite resources without the need to cheat, and if you think you stuck, go to yukari and i am sure she will provide you with the information or blueprints you will need to go further. Same goes for the collar, i am sure that those "parts" are some of the three resources, and if you already collected everything that you might be able to scavenge manually, and even if you wasted them, follow the "steps" in the guide and you will not even need to use cheat engine or a unity savegame editor.
Thanks, I actually did find the guide previously, I just could figure out what it was trying to tell me. (images weren't very clear and you have been nice to have an explanation)
until I had a closer at the choices for the generator, after which decided to bang my head against the table for not realising something that was obvious, should have read it more closely.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Now in the game
They took my xx and my short sleeves. I need to buy a new item. What if the task is stuck? ? ?

Gilgalad

Nov 18, 2019
Man, i played both games, and they are perfact for my taste(like i made them). I have one small plee, if its possible to get some more anal scenes, since BDSM and anal goes hand in hand. Keep up with great work, cant wait for next update.

Reactions: renshijian

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Now in the game
They took my xx and my short sleeves. I need to buy a new item. What if I can't find the item according to the instructions? ? ?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Now in the game
They took my xx and my short sleeves. I need to buy a new item. What if I can't find the item according to the instructions? ? ?
The translation does not make sense in English.

Perhaps if you included a screenshot or picture of where you are in the game we could help?

sorry

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Now in the game

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
Now in the game
Regarding these two tasks, I have been unable to find the task items.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Professorx10,post:4127910,member:769834”]
英文翻译没有意义。

也许如果您提供了您在游戏中所处位置的屏幕截图或图片,我们可以提供帮助吗?

抱歉
[/引用]感谢您能够阅读我的信息并能够回复我。如果仍然可以回答我的问题,我将不胜感激。

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes