Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
>> How do you start an event in the inventory screren
Walked into the station, opened the inventory, Yukari was walking through the door towards me and triggered the event .. (I didn't move, it was her fault :cool: )
Mhnn... mhnn.... need to think about how i am able to block VN attempts when in this screen.

>> Just tested in the public vesion 0.42 and it works
Doesn't work here. I'm at "End of Beta (free roaming)" and there's no core testsubject suit available in the dialog (See attached screenshots).
AHh... i just looked into the script and yes >_< This is on me. I accidently set the requirement to "succubus cosplay must be found" insteadt of "Malia showed it to Marc"

Fixed in dev version.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Kerni,, I'm enjoying the great game. Have gotten to the free roaming end. After looking at the new places and actions, If I may, I like the 'boobie bounce' you put in but I see it has a problem when you open a scene or a girl first moves that the boobs may 'oscillate' excessively (Yakari's even went around through her back at one point when she was laying on the bed). I think it acts like anytime you want to connect wires or lines to something (Like the breast milk machine) the Wires always thrash around ('trying to find their connection?) before they settle down and act normally. I noticed this happened in your previous game as well so I suspect it has to do with Unity 3D and the way it handles attachments. Not sure you can correct it (would be great if you could) but maybe you could query anyone associated with Unity and get their help?

THanks for a great update. It was a pleasure working through it. AND as a plus, I now understand the Title better!! :) (OH, almost forgot, speaking of the title, look at your title page. I can barely read Milky Way. White letters on a light background.) I'll be eagerly waiting more.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I really enjoyed this but haven't gotten far I feel as I got through a quest for Maya and Malia then i don't have any new dialogue options? Am trying to explore but even dropping the quality to high from higher settings it still chugs on frames, maybe you could limit the draw distance or something? Makes enjoying the beautiful island a bit frustrating. But optimization would make this game all the more worth exploring.

I really loved the landscapes and geographic features you've managed to sneak in a humble little island. I personally feel like if you could control the camera during dialogue, say with right click, that would make it more immersive. Also would be nice if there was voyeurism options like for example when you install the part for the shower. All in all this game has my attention and i am really excited to see how it continues to develop. Great work!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Am trying to explore but even dropping the quality to high from higher settings it still chugs on frames, maybe you could limit the draw distance or something? Makes enjoying the beautiful island a bit frustrating. But optimization would make this game all the more worth exploring.
I'm not sure about limiting draw distance... making it adjustable seems like a better solution, shadowdraw distance could also benefit from this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ng728x

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni
Found some more oopsies, these are harder to see. Tried to include the map location.
This one is inside the cave.Hope it helps.

Btw. The explorer bot on the hill at the start of the wooded area. I can't speak to Yukari about it, is this future content?

@ THe leaks in the level
I fixed most of them but i have no idea where the one in the cave is.

@ THe explorer bot...
just forgotten content xD

Kerni,, I'm enjoying the great game. Have gotten to the free roaming end. After looking at the new places and actions, If I may, I like the 'boobie bounce' you put in but I see it has a problem when you open a scene or a girl first moves that the boobs may 'oscillate' excessively (Yakari's even went around through her back at one point when she was laying on the bed). I think it acts like anytime you want to connect wires or lines to something (Like the breast milk machine) the Wires always thrash around ('trying to find their connection?) before they settle down and act normally. I noticed this happened in your previous game as well so I suspect it has to do with Unity 3D and the way it handles attachments. Not sure you can correct it (would be great if you could) but maybe you could query anyone associated with Unity and get their help?
This is actually more my fault than unitys.
The problem is that such functions rely on previous states of the gameobject and calculate their velocity and speed over time. Now image i instantly port a character and the functions says "Wow... lightspeed" and of course the functions calculates that the force on the breasts must be "kind of" unlimited.

Maybe i can find a workaround later ^_^

I really enjoyed this but haven't gotten far I feel as I got through a quest for Maya and Malia then i don't have any new dialogue options?
Most new dialouge is when Malia becomes a testsubject. Other then that i have no idea what you mean.

Am trying to explore but even dropping the quality to high from higher settings it still chugs on frames, maybe you could limit the draw distance or something? Makes enjoying the beautiful island a bit frustrating. But optimization would make this game all the more worth exploring.
I think i just need to activate the umbra occlusion culling. I guess will help (and also makes my pc useless for about 8 hours xD)

I really loved the landscapes and geographic features you've managed to sneak in a humble little island. I personally feel like if you could control the camera during dialogue, say with right click, that would make it more immersive.
Uff... this is kind of hard to do. But.. maybe i could create a feature which lets you control the camera with right click continuous press but... uff... (Noted on the to-do-list)

Also would be nice if there was voyeurism options like for example when you install the part for the shower. All in all this game has my attention and i am really excited to see how it continues to develop. Great work!
Isn't the tentacle shower enough ?? o_O
I mean.. in the new version they even take a shower as AI life event and none of the girls do mind if you take a look.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
So I only tried it twice so far, so the feedback isn't like "that meaningful", but still, here it is :

-> first time loading, my screen froze on a image with two cartoon looking people with huge heads. After a while, they would move a little, then it would freeze. I went and did something else and when I came back, came had loaded.

-> second time it wouldn't load. I could hear the music play, but no image. If I clicked on tab of the game, nothing happened. So I went and did something else, and when I came back, it was loaded :)

->FOV is bugged (I think?) if I set it to 90 it reverts to 60

-> the models look very similar to "abandonned", I loved that game, I like those models, but I was hoping for anupgrade? :p

edit : I forgot to say, I skipped all the text, didn't read anything, so I have no idea what to do. Obviously that's my fault :p but I was expecting some more specific pointers. For example, pressing TAB shows hints, but one hint says "I must go to 3D printer to print", but I can't cause I don't have resssources, and I don't know how to get ressources :)

Edit . sorry I was wrong for those last 2 points, I hadn't played the game enough

Last edited:

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Isn't the tentacle shower enough ?? o_O
I mean.. in the new version they even take a shower as AI life event and none of the girls do mind if you take a look.
I am not sure why i came to have no new dialogue or quests. This is what I did;
-When i got control after the intro i went and found resources and a x45 pirate bunker, made the connector and went inside but have not found the crashed ship they allude to for the key under the pilot's seat?
-Found a few areas with resources.
-Completed quest for Malia's Shower and Alcohol with tampered fruit for Maya.
-Got the chemical generator running.
-Upgraded skin for Android.
I think that's all i got to do and Nobody has anything to say or send me to do now?
Maybe i'll start from scratch with the walkthrough but i rather enjoy going through a game like this for myself without too much aid if i can.

Appreciate the reply, keep up the awesome work Kerni!!

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I was about to ask you for next version to install some kind of zip line to go down the cliff instead of walking....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

>>> Oh ! Oh ! And a catapult to go up back again.
That seems unnecessary when he's left it so you can literally spam jump (spacebar) while walking forward to climb any incline, he could have made it so that wouldn't work. Just do the walking, he already agreed to increase the chemical amount, let's not be greedy.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I am not sure why i came to have no new dialogue or quests. This is what I did;
-When i got control after the intro i went and found resources and a x45 pirate bunker, made the connector and went inside but have not found the crashed ship they allude to for the key under the pilot's seat?
-Found a few areas with resources.
-Completed quest for Malia's Shower and Alcohol with tampered fruit for Maya.
-Got the chemical generator running.
-Upgraded skin for Android.
I think that's all i got to do and Nobody has anything to say or send me to do now?
Maybe i'll start from scratch with the walkthrough but i rather enjoy going through a game like this for myself without too much aid if i can.

Appreciate the reply, keep up the awesome work Kerni!!
Mhnn... what kind of quest do you have now in your quest log (press tab) ?
(You can also click on the quest and it shows you where to go on the minimap)

I think after the alcohol quest (after you gave the tempered alcohol to Maya) you need to head back to the kitchen in YUkaris base and from there on out it just proceeds.

kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
Hey Kerni,

You did a really great work with this update and I've enjoyed it till free roaming mode so far.

I've started the game from scratch and am wondering about some details:

- Some special devices, I've build with the 3D printer (bullet vibrator, nipple vibrators, collar, enema device) stays in my inventory after giving it to the girl. It's nice that I don't have to build them another time for giving them to another girl but I think it's not the intended behaviour? Anyone else is having this "problem"?

- The enema device has the description of the collar, on the 3D printer as well as in the inventory. Since it worked as expected maybe it's just a typo in the text table?

- In the second pirate base I've found some kind of shower, I've build and placed it inside of my base but can't get any girl to interact with it. Am I missing something or is it just not implemented?

Thanks for the great work so far and keep going :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
- Some special devices, I've build with the 3D printer (bullet vibrator, nipple vibrators, collar, enema device) stays in my inventory after giving it to the girl. It's nice that I don't have to build them another time for giving them to another girl but I think it's not the intended behaviour? Anyone else is having this "problem"?
I intentionally planned to do this but then i thought that this woukld be kind of useless feature , you would just gather tons of resources and spam the build button. So , i do not remove those devices and they will stay in your inventory.

- The enema device has the description of the collar, on the 3D printer as well as in the inventory. Since it worked as expected maybe it's just a typo in the text table?
Already Fixed in dev version

- In the second pirate base I've found some kind of shower, I've build and placed it inside of my base but can't get any girl to interact with it. Am I missing something or is it just not implemented?
Ask YUkari and under the sub menu "want to play" there should be a new entry at the top.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Speaking of things I didn't get to work (or just missed) not that I've gotten through the game to the free roaming mode...
I found two pirate bases and the crashed ship so I got inside one but I can't get inside the other one. No clues as to how except the "hi-vac" is still working...?? Nothing around it works.
Also, somehow I missed the ability to upgrade Yukare's skin. I didn't see any clues for that at all.
BTW I had no problem with getting material for the 3D printer as I got the little robot gathering metal and figured out how to make the material machine create rubber. The chemicals were a little skimpy but I went back and read the three hint photos and found the chemical machine again.
Great game environment!
Oh, for 'nits' to be fixed along with floating rocks I noticed at the second Pirate base the grass was growing through the machinery and the ramp stiffeners were not connected under the platform...but hey...minor stuff for a great island.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Speaking of things I didn't get to work (or just missed) not that I've gotten through the game to the free roaming mode...
I found two pirate bases and the crashed ship so I got inside one but I can't get inside the other one. No clues as to how except the "hi-vac" is still working...?? Nothing around it works.
The second pirate base needs story progression. (yukari also needs to know about the first one and the robot inside of the first one)

Also, somehow I missed the ability to upgrade Yukare's skin. I didn't see any clues for that at all.
There shoudl be a antry under the "ask questions" sub menu when you speak with Yukari.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The second pirate base needs story progression. (yukari also needs to know about the first one and the robot inside of the first one)

There shoudl be a antry under the "ask questions" sub menu when you speak with Yukari.
I'll check for that entry...

So do we tell Yukari about the base and robot now or later in the story?
Thanks again for a fun world!

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'll check for that entry...

So do we tell Yukari about the base and robot now or later in the story?
Thanks again for a fun world!
You can tell Yukari about the robot once you did the pillory event with her.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Could one of the skilled dudes here on the forum create a Fan Sig for this please?
It deserves one :)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
You can tell Yukari about the robot once you did the pillory event with her.
HI Kerni !

Ok I'm not sure what a 'pillory event' is but I did go back, find enough resources to create Yukari's skin and Mali's Milker (I'd really used up my chemicals and I didn't realize I could create containers in the 3 D printer). I'm glad the hints showed us where to find the chemical creator or I'd never have had enough.

I don't care what anybody says, Yukari looks stunning in her new 'skin'; love the Eyes and hair combo.

Also I managed to find the place where I could tell her about the robot. Now he's sitting in the corner awaiting a new 'brain' . . . which I assume will arrive in the future.

I'm now contentedly roaming around awaiting your next update...which will take some patience I assume.

OH, on the suggestion page, I really wish you would look at the color of the font on the main menu/save page. White font with the background picture of the landed ship disappears against the white areas in the background. I had a difficult to impossible time trying to read the titles of my back ups. They may be only dates, but if you can't even read that... I realize changing font color in those menus may be a problem, but something is needed to improve that.
One other thing was that the bottom line of instruction for placing/moving the milker was below the bottom of my window and unreadable. I'm running 1376x765 (if memory serves) and high definition. You have more width of the screen to put that line in. Maybe that would solve it.
Cheers again and thanks for a great little world.
(Something in their milk makes them horny and they're addicted?! :) Brill! Just Brill. Our MC is in a lot of trouble if they all get milk in their cereal for breakfast!!)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
HI Kerni !

Ok I'm not sure what a 'pillory event' is but I did go back, find enough resources to create Yukari's skin and Mali's Milker (I'd really used up my chemicals and I didn't realize I could create containers in the 3 D printer). I'm glad the hints showed us where to find the chemical creator or I'd never have had enough.
The Pillory event it when you create a placeable device for the first time... "the pillory" in where you restrain Yukari . (the one where she is stationary restrained with both hands and her head bound to the device)

Also I managed to find the place where I could tell her about the robot. Now he's sitting in the corner awaiting a new 'brain' . . . which I assume will arrive in the future.
If he is still sitting in the corner inside the pirate base then you can tell Yukari (after the pillory event) to reactivate it.
IF (after the stuff above) he is standing in a corner inside Yukaris base , then you can restrain YUkari with the Yoke and other devices and the robot will do what Yukari did (analys the probes for example)

I'm now contentedly roaming around awaiting your next update...which will take some patience I assume.
Yes... takes a lot of time to create animations/scripts/story etc... >_<
(especially in a 3D game)

OH, on the suggestion page, I really wish you would look at the color of the font on the main menu/save page. White font with the background picture of the landed ship disappears against the white areas in the background. I had a difficult to impossible time trying to read the titles of my back ups. They may be only dates, but if you can't even read that... I realize changing font color in those menus may be a problem, but something is needed to improve that.
Added a background to the text. I guess this helps now ^_^

1580808454457.png

One other thing was that the bottom line of instruction for placing/moving the milker was below the bottom of my window and unreadable. I'm running 1376x765 (if memory serves) and high definition. You have more width of the screen to put that line in. Maybe that would solve it.
Ahmm... uff... actually unity3d should not render below anything since i will squeeze the txt if necessary so... ahm.. no idea actually (need to test this on my system also in your resolution)

EDIT :

tested with 1366 by 765 in non window mode and it works fine on my end.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes