bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
how can you get more container?
the chemical tank has 500 but i cant take them because it says i dont have enough container
You build them with the same machine that you use for the toys. A canister costs 2 metal and allows you to get 5 chemical resource points.

For this release:
Thank you for your hard work, the new toys are great! I like that you can restrain the android and the restraints will stay on for some of the events. Only problem I had was with the mask, her hair disappeared. I solved it by equipping and removing the mask again. Oh and I see that the sybian got some restraints, so will they be usable for a later release? Perhaps in combination with a remote controlled sybian?
The font is really difficult to read on white backgrounds.

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
You build them with the same machine that you use for the toys. A canister costs 2 metal and allows you to get 5 chemical resource points.

For this release:
Thank you for your hard work, the new toys are great! I like that you can restrain the android and the restraints will stay on for some of the events. Only problem I had was with the mask, her hair disappeared. I solved it by equipping and removing the mask again. Oh and I see that the sybian got some restraints, so will they be usable for a later release? Perhaps in combination with a remote controlled sybian?
The font is really difficult to read on white backgrounds.
oh wow how could i not... thank you very much

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Is there any way to consistently get metal or rubber? I think i ran out and searched the whole map

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Hi Kerni, Such a heroic effort! Deserves a big effort in play and review so I went back and started over. Here is what I noticed:

Went to check any save games from start screen (Load Game) : Result, No save games but also no way to return to Start Menu. The start menu buttons are active in back ground but if I manage to find/activate Quit, it sends me to Malia's place. There I can access regular choice menu and restart. ??

Ok, when I finally get to save/load page, I notice there is no option to change my mind. ...no "BACK" or "RETURN TO GAME" Did I miss something? Always having a 'back' button is kinda important. Also, I noticed with the Arrows to add new Save Game positions (thank you, thank you, thank you) if you use them, you don't know what page / group you're in. It would be nice to have a 'page 1, page 2' indicator don't you think?

2020-01-20 MilkyWays  001.jpg

Then when I got to the Exam, I was laying on the bed/table and looked up and saw some weird
strange visual artifacts. See jpeg below. are they an "Oops" or some kinda clue? Didn't know what to think.

2020-01-20 MilkyWays  002.jpg

I guess that's about it for now as that's as far as I went.
Of course there is the English translation issues which I completely understand and see you have a modifier option (I haven't tried yet) but I was wondering if, since we're out here running the game, if there is not some way we could get our corrections back to you? This is such a high quality game it deserves high quality English. I would be glad to help with that effort and feed back corrected dialog if there is some possible way.
In that vein, one consistent error throughout is the repeated use of lower case "i" for the personal pronoun "I" Your spell checker uses correct "I" at the beginning of sentences, but ignores the "i" everywhere else. "I" is always a capital.

Humble thanks for a great game and best of luck going forward. "the Professor"

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
repair
Is there any way to consistently get metal or rubber? I think i ran out and searched the whole map
find the old escape pod, ask yukari how to open it, go back get drone out of the pod, repair that drone and restart his program with the tablet, now he will gather metal for you, check the 3d printer room near the console there is a box where that drone drops the metal, find the device that collects fluids from plants, repair it, build containers at the printer, take fluid, go to the other dome beside that where the printer is located, in the middle of the room is a device that "exchange" metal and fluid to rubber.
The drone needs time to collect, and the plant fluid need also time to fill up, but the exchange device has a infinite amount of rubber as long as you provide the other two materials.

Reactions: Prevat

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Again Kerni, you continue to impress.
AATOFL is still my favorite game I've tried to date, and MW is climbing that ladder quickly.
The characters are becoming deeper, and more intriguing, Malia on the first launch, kind of felt bland, but as of this release feels fully fleshed out with an enjoyable story and arousing content. I'm really looking forward to more Juna and Maya now.

As far as bugs, I did't see anything glaring, minus after placing the shower: Yukari used it, and left with no issue, however her pathing was at odds, and she didn't move until I picked up the shower and replaced it. Spelling needs work, but I'll do some work on that for you in the coming days!

Thanks very much for your hard work, and I can't wait for more o7

Jan 21, 2018
Really amazing game with mind-blowing attention to detail. When I entered the showers and looked out I thought that you don't have any privacy because of the large windows. Turns out they are opaque from the outside. Well done.

The only thing I am missing is the sense of danger/semi-non-consent from AATOFL. The AI traps combined with the tests were great.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi Kerni, Such a heroic effort! Deserves a big effort in play and review so I went back and started over. Here is what I noticed:

Went to check any save games from start screen (Load Game) : Result, No save games but also no way to return to Start Menu. The start menu buttons are active in back ground but if I manage to find/activate Quit, it sends me to Malia's place. There I can access regular choice menu and restart. ??
My Young padawan , i need you to inform you about the magic of the "esc" key . Located on the top left of your keyboard!
(no i did not watched any of the new trilogy... i just saw reviews and now i deny that they exist xD)

Ok, when I finally get to save/load page, I notice there is no option to change my mind. ...no "BACK" or "RETURN TO GAME" Did I miss something? Always having a 'back' button is kinda important. Also, I noticed with the Arrows to add new Save Game positions (thank you, thank you, thank you) if you use them, you don't know what page / group you're in. It would be nice to have a 'page 1, page 2' indicator don't you think?
But my Young padawan.. the Esc key is very important , even here in the deepths of the save and load window.

But of course... a page indicator. I will write this into my memory :D
(added to the "to do list")

Then when I got to the Exam, I was laying on the bed/table and looked up and saw some weird
strange visual artifacts. See jpeg below. are they an "Oops" or some kinda clue? Didn't know what to think.
Yes , the evil remenants of his hair. Unkindled spirits of the near clip range. A fix will prove to be difficult since many scene rely on getting close to the girls.

Of course there is the English translation issues which I completely understand and see you have a modifier option (I haven't tried yet) but I was wondering if, since we're out here running the game, if there is not some way we could get our corrections back to you? This is such a high quality game it deserves high quality English. I would be glad to help with that effort and feed back corrected dialog if there is some possible way.

Yes , of course my young padawan . It is even kind of automated. (kind of) There is a folder called "story mod" inside your milky ways folder and this has a tutorial on how to use the spellchecking program.
The files generated with this program can be uploaded using the "story mod manager" and if you upload afile everyone can download and use it.

But be carefull , with this tool you can not only correct any sentence i have ever wrote in this game. No , you can change events and add new lines of text as you please. The power is there but need to be used with care.

In that vein, one consistent error throughout is the repeated use of lower case "i" for the personal pronoun "I" Your spell checker uses correct "I" at the beginning of sentences, but ignores the "i" everywhere else. "I" is always a capital.
I not very good english . I need learn still many grammar >_<

Humble thanks for a great game and best of luck going forward. "the Professor"
Thank you :D

Reactions: professorx10

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Kerni

Just located a bug, at the synthesizer, I was looking through the build options after completing the story, specifically at the enema device we made for Juna, the description text, and image show the collar.

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
My Young padawan , i need you to inform you about the magic of the "esc" key . Located on the top left of your keyboard!
(no i did not watched any of the new trilogy... i just saw reviews and now i deny that they exist xD)

But my Young padawan.. the Esc key is very important , even here in the deepths of the save and load window.

But of course... a page indicator. I will write this into my memory :D
(added to the "to do list")

Yes , the evil remenants of his hair. Unkindled spirits of the near clip range. A fix will prove to be difficult since many scene rely on getting close to the girls.

Yes , of course my young padawan . It is even kind of automated. (kind of) There is a folder called "story mod" inside your milky ways folder and this has a tutorial on how to use the spellchecking program.
The files generated with this program can be uploaded using the "story mod manager" and if you upload afile everyone can download and use it.

But be carefull , with this tool you can not only correct any sentence i have ever wrote in this game. No , you can change events and add new lines of text as you please. The power is there but need to be used with care.

I not very good english . I need learn still many grammar >_<

Thank you :D
Hmmm Esc key... I'll have to try that.... :) BTW, I notice you speak "Yoda-eez" very well!!

As I sense the force is with us, I took a chance that my limited skills would not fail me and attempted using your magic mod device in order to help improve your English and bring it up to the level of the rest of the game. I've attached a short xls spreadsheet to show what I would change. I only went as far as Yukari showing Marc the Map of the Island. I have a storyedit.js file with the changes but I thought you would like to see the changes first.

With humble anxiousness, awaits your review, your young Padawan does.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hmmm Esc key... I'll have to try that.... :) BTW, I notice you speak "Yoda-eez" very well!!

As I sense the force is with us, I took a chance that my limited skills would not fail me and attempted using your magic mod device in order to help improve your English and bring it up to the level of the rest of the game. I've attached a short xls spreadsheet to show what I would change. I only went as far as Yukari showing Marc the Map of the Island. I have a storyedit.js file with the changes but I thought you would like to see the changes first.

With humble anxiousness, awaits your review, your young Padawan does.
This does not look bad. You keept it nearly the same.
And you do not need my approval for this actually.

You can just edit the storyedit.js file with the program i put into the "story mod tools" folder named "CreateStoryWithFlash034.swf"
OF course you can do it with a text editor if you like to BUT (big but) you need to keep the script structure intact.
If you want to spellcheck this as text then (after you did your edits) try to load it ointo the game (rename if StoryMod.js) and then activate the spellecking option in the gameplay menu (do not forget to restart)

Then when everything is done you can upload the script onto my server with the "MW_ModManager.exe" and everybody is able to download your spellchecking file and use it (or even if you do not work on it anymore use it as a base to continue your work)

Can we have the option to change Yukari back to her robot skin? I kinda prefer her that way.
YOu did not need to change her skin to advance the story , it is just a optional thingy.
But... okay... i write it onto my to do list but as low priority.
If you want her to change in your current version you need to open the savefile and search the line "ExchangeMaterials" and rename it into "ExchangeMaterials1" and you should have your robo Yukari back =)

Last edited:
Reactions: theGlassAlice

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
This does not look bad. You keept it nearly the same.
And you do not need my approval for this actually.

You can just edit the storyedit.js file with the program i put into the "story mod tools" folder named "CreateStoryWithFlash034.swf"
OF course you can do it with a text editor if you like to BUT (big but) you need to keep the script structure intact.
If you want to spellcheck this as text then (after you did your edits) try to load it ointo the game (rename if StoryMod.js) and then activate the spellecking option in the gameplay menu (do not forget to restart)

Then when everything is done you can upload the script onto my server with the "MW_ModManager.exe" and everybody is able to download your spellchecking file and use it (or even if you do not work on it anymore use it as a base to continue your work)
thank you o great one....
Hmmm more complex instructions... I have not discovered how to use "spellcheck" function or more importantly how to upload the script to the master's server with the "MW_ModManager.exe" thingie… More study of magic I think I need.

I will return with more efforts o illustrious one when I have mastered the next level of instructions.... until then I leave you in peace....and return to that planet far off the beaten spaceways… my navel to contemplate I must...

<bows multiple times and backs out the entrance> :)

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Uhm... Kerni is known bug that whenever I try to load any save, the game just goes into non responding state with infinite loading? Otherwise, yeah that happens when loading either loading your save, or mine from quick gameplay.

Also, great work on this one, definitively looking forwardon your new story :3

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
How do i get inside the bunker? Do i need an item, or climb the ladder (if so how)?

Edit: You get inside advancing in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
If you're really desperate, you can open the save file in notepad and after finding the corresponding quantities of rubber, chemical and metal (not all in the same place) you can change the values to reduce the amount of chasing around needed to obtain materials.

Hello is there any new content for the storys like main girls ?
Ohhh yeah ;)

Just located a bug, at the synthesizer, I was looking through the build options after completing the story, specifically at the enema device we made for Juna, the description text, and image show the collar.
Kerni's already aware of this bug and I understand its fixed in the next dev

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
If you're really desperate, you can open the save file in notepad and after finding the corresponding quantities of rubber, chemical and metal (not all in the same place) you can change the values to reduce the amount of chasing around needed to obtain materials.

Ohhh yeah ;)

Kerni's already aware of this bug and I understand its fixed in the next dev
Ok so The sexond question is, does this getting a collar instead of an enema device stop the game? or can we continue. I already have 3 collars (made too many by mistake) and don't need another! :)

Darkvo

Oct 1, 2018
Guys I'm stuck in the task to give lingerie to Yukary.
I got the lingery from Juna, but I couldn't find in my inventory.
The problem is that I can't give the lingerie to Yukary and is the only task I have
could you help me please.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes