Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hello there let me see,

Is there any way to change mouse sensitivity in this game?

Btw where are the graphics settings stored? For some reason I can't go back to 8x AA after lowering it to 4x(Bug?). This persists although I reinstalled the game and deleted C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company folder.

Thanks in advance
[Fixed in dev version :]

And you can change the graphic settings in regedit
it is located under -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways
it is the key QUALITY_AA

Uhm... Kerni is known bug that whenever I try to load any save, the game just goes into non responding state with infinite loading? Otherwise, yeah that happens when loading either loading your save, or mine from quick gameplay.

Also, great work on this one, definitively looking forwardon your new story :3
Important , are you on windows ?
if so then....
Did you tried to load you game on the fastest graphic setting avaliable ?
If this does not work , you can try to use the savegame workaround (but you need to restart the story and BTW you can skip dialouge with Q)

Reactions: Xanado

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Guys I'm stuck in the task to give lingerie to Yukary.
I got the lingery from Juna, but I couldn't find in my inventory.
The problem is that I can't give the lingerie to Yukary and is the only task I have
could you help me please.
Are you sure you are using the 0.42 version of the game ?
BEcause this is the exact point where the 0.2 version was ending.

does this have first person lewd scenes or is it 3rd person like the last game?
The most are in 3rd person. But some (not many) are in first person.

Reactions: Xanado

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Ok so The sexond question is, does this getting a collar instead of an enema device stop the game? or can we continue. I already have 3 collars (made too many by mistake) and don't need another! :)
I don't think so, they can sit in your inventory until you need them later.
Just harvest enough materials (or cheat if you're lazy) and create the relevant piece of equipment to continue

Reactions: professorx10

Sunshine66

Aug 25, 2017
I love it. It feels like a real guy jugling between being red pilled and being romantic. And women being clueless about what they want and what they need.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Had a nice time playing your public demo. Followed the story, explored and climbed your mountains.

I do however want to report a gravity anomaly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also:
And this:

Thank you for the game, I really liked "AATOFL" and I look forward to what your going to do with this game.
Can't wait for future updates.

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
guys im stuck on some kinda bug at the generator where you make rubber or metal from other resources. im allowed to create rubber but the other two options are not clickable and thus im unable to exit the menu's

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Hi
Kerni .
I have a question . I saw, for this game engine, programs - add-ons, for an online translator, text, any language you need, for a player. Why should you not look, and try it, use it? I also want to note a problem, if you use a program for capturing text from a screenshot and translation (I have Screen Translator_2.0.4), the text is poorly distinguished, because of the too transparent background of the text, this is a problem. Is it possible to make the background more saturated, for the convenience of such programs?

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Hello there let me see,

[Fixed in dev version :]

And you can change the graphic settings in regedit
it is located under -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways
it is the key QUALITY_AA

Important , are you on windows ?
if so then....
Did you tried to load you game on the fastest graphic setting avaliable ?
If this does not work , you can try to use the savegame workaround (but you need to restart the story and BTW you can skip dialouge with Q)

Yeah it's windows. I gave it a try on the lowest setting and though it still went unresponding for a moment, it managed to load save. On highest it just stays stuck.

Oct 29, 2017
where can I find metal? basically i only need a lot of metal .. chemistry is made at the plant farm .. and rubber i can make of metal and chemistry .. so seen i only need metal. I have none to build the drone to get to the pirate base near Juna.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
where can I find metal? basically i only need a lot of metal .. chemistry is made at the plant farm .. and rubber i can make of metal and chemistry .. so seen i only need metal. I have none to build the drone to get to the pirate base near Juna.
There is a drone in a rescue pod next to Malias place, you can repair it at your base and send it out to collect metal. It will deliver it to a chest in the 3d-printer room.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So.. let me see :)

Had a nice time playing your public demo. Followed the story, explored and climbed your mountains.

I do however want to report a gravity anomaly.
View attachment 530156
Also:
View attachment 530901
And this:
View attachment 530938
Thank you for the game, I really liked "AATOFL" and I look forward to what your going to do with this game.
Can't wait for future updates.
Damn those alien planets with thise abnormal stone/pillory gravity !
[Fixed in dev version]

Hi
I have a question . I saw, for this game engine, programs - add-ons, for an online translator, text, any language you need, for a player. Why should you not look, and try it, use it? I also want to note a problem, if you use a program for capturing text from a screenshot and translation (I have Screen Translator_2.0.4), the text is poorly distinguished, because of the too transparent background of the text, this is a problem. Is it possible to make the background more saturated, for the convenience of such programs?
This does not work as you think it would. The text is comming straight out of a hashtable. I do not think any of the screen translaters will work.
(But i gave the background more contrast ^_^)

Was that orange cast also from the skins themselves? It seems the texture is nice enough, but it must be set up for a different light. With orange hue gone (contrast untouched):

View attachment 531003 View attachment 531004

If you have Photoshop I can tell you an easy way, just might need a few texture tries, to get the right color in-game.
Ahm... uff.. looks like your color correction and beautify is not on.
Can you please check the graphic settings in the in game menu ?
Beautify needs to be on and the color correction set to Hefe (with a intensity of 0.5 or so)

guys im stuck on some kinda bug at the generator where you make rubber or metal from other resources. im allowed to create rubber but the other two options are not clickable and thus im unable to exit the menu's
Very weird bug , never experienced this.
and i have to honestly say that i have no clue could cause this or how i am able to fix it.
If you need rubber then just look inside of the savegamefile and search for "PLAYER_INVENTORY_ITEM_AMOUNT_1^" and then set the value after ^ to any number you like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanado and Cul

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Kerni
Found some more oopsies, these are harder to see. Tried to include the map location.
This one is inside the cave.
Hope it helps.

Btw. The explorer bot on the hill at the start of the wooded area. I can't speak to Yukari about it, is this future content?

Last edited:

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Hi Kerni.

Great game, getting better each update. Thanks a lot for that.
If you need support with german texts and dialogues translated to english, let me know, I'd be glad to help.

Some minor things I found out so far:

- Inventory: When an event triggers while the inventory screen is open, dialog boxes and inventory get mixed up. This also happens sometimes, when you use the 3D Printer.
- Malias Suit: When you leave towards the Station with Malia, she puts on her black and blue core suit. When you want her to wear it again later, she'll put on the purple version of it like Yukaris (the black and blue version is no longer accessible).
- 180 turns: When you fast travel or you enter the bunker, you'll get a dialog box while facing in one direction, but when you close the dialog, the player does a 180 degree turn (happened in Aatofl when entering/leaving the elevator)
- Old robot: In the hills close to Malias home Marc finds and old robot (like the ones in Aatofl) and says: "I need to talk to Yukari about that", but Yukari has no dialog option for the old Robot.

Some maybe helpful and easy to code requests:
- Chemicals: Currently if I need chemicals, I print 20 canisters, run across the landing site and jump down the cliff (no fall damage) to the chemical reactor. It would be easyer with bigger chemical cansiters (20 instead of 5 per canister) and a fast travel point an the chemical reactor.
- Hot Key for Tablet: Instead of grabbing the Tablet from the inventory each time, there could be a hotkey (like "c") to access it.
- repeating dialogs: Some constantly repeating dialogs like "I travelled to xyz" or "I took out the tablet" could be skipped after being shown once.

Finally: Some of the Outfits are really great and sexy, but imho the footwear isn't. Maybe you could get some sexy boots for the girls?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Very weird bug , never experienced this.
and i have to honestly say that i have no clue could cause this or how i am able to fix it.
If you need rubber then just look inside of the savegamefile and search for "PLAYER_INVENTORY_ITEM_AMOUNT_1^" and then set the value after ^ to any number you like.
Yeah it was wierd there was a a menu showing the item i tried to create earlier but didnt have enough rubber for, that coincidentally was also in the same place as the exit and create metal buttons so i think thats where the problem came from.

It would be nice If you add a way to exit the crafting stations with pressing esc for instance this should be easy to fix for the player if something simmular happens as i probably just needed to go back and make the item.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
More things... more answers ^_^

Hi Kerni.

Great game, getting better each update. Thanks a lot for that.
If you need support with german texts and dialogues translated to english, let me know, I'd be glad to help.
I write all my texts in english , there is no translation from german to english =P

- Inventory: When an event triggers while the inventory screen is open, dialog boxes and inventory get mixed up. This also happens sometimes, when you use the 3D Printer.
How do you start an event in the inventory screren (you should not be able to move)
Please.. tell me how you triggered this bug ?

- Malias Suit: When you leave towards the Station with Malia, she puts on her black and blue core suit. When you want her to wear it again later, she'll put on the purple version of it like Yukaris (the black and blue version is no longer accessible).
Just tested in the public vesion 0.42 and it works. You talk with the girl -> ask her anything -> clothes and then scroll up (the suit is called the "core testsubject" suit.

- 180 turns: When you fast travel or you enter the bunker, you'll get a dialog box while facing in one direction, but when you close the dialog, the player does a 180 degree turn (happened in Aatofl when entering/leaving the elevator)
THis is one of the things i will never understand in unity3d.. i had problems with this all my way back into Cell shock chapter 5.
It is obviously the FPS controller who causes this but i se it as a minor issue.
(this is also the reason why the rotation of the player is not saved in the savegame )

- Old robot: In the hills close to Malias home Marc finds and old robot (like the ones in Aatofl) and says: "I need to talk to Yukari about that", but Yukari has no dialog option for the old Robot.
Yes.. yes... it is alread on my to do list i just forgot about the little rusty spider thingy. (as well as the other bipedal rusty robot)

Some maybe helpful and easy to code requests:
- Chemicals: Currently if I need chemicals, I print 20 canisters, run across the landing site and jump down the cliff (no fall damage) to the chemical reactor. It would be easyer with bigger chemical cansiters (20 instead of 5 per canister) and a fast travel point at the chemical reactor.
BOhhaaa.... lazy people... do not want to run to the chemical thingy!
But.. i will consider to make the chemical production faster and the containers bigger, Okay ?

- Hot Key for Tablet: Instead of grabbing the Tablet from the inventory each time, there could be a hotkey (like "c") to access it.
- repeating dialogs: Some constantly repeating dialogs like "I travelled to xyz" or "I took out the tablet" could be skipped after being shown once.
Uff... aded to the to do list (but as minor point)

Finally: Some of the Outfits are really great and sexy, but imho the footwear isn't. Maybe you could get some sexy boots for the girls?
Mhnnn.... maybe... perhaps...i think about it ( i am not a foot fetishist but i need to weight paint clothes and... bohhaa.. i hate it)

Yeah it was wierd there was a a menu showing the item i tried to create earlier but didnt have enough rubber for, that coincidentally was also in the same place as the exit and create metal buttons so i think thats where the problem came from.

It would be nice If you add a way to exit the crafting stations with pressing esc for instance this should be easy to fix for the player if something simmular happens as i probably just needed to go back and make the item.
Can you trigger this bug again ?
ANd if you are able to , can oyu please tell me how you exactly did that ?

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
>> How do you start an event in the inventory screren
Walked into the station, opened the inventory, Yukari was walking through the door towards me and triggered the event .. (I didn't move, it was her fault :cool: )

>> Just tested in the public vesion 0.42 and it works
Doesn't work here. I'm at "End of Beta (free roaming)" and there's no core testsubject suit available in the dialog (See attached screenshots).

>> i will consider to make the chemical production faster and the containers bigger, Okay ?
Thanks. Much apreciated.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes