kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
Great game so far (y) as the last update is nearly 4 months old, yeah i see you can only work on weekends, but ... (whisper) can you roughly tell when to expect the next update? (/whisper)

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Kerni I mention it often too but you take time to respond to the fans, then tell us that you're working on the game as we speak.
*turns to Xmoon* UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!
So yeah we understand your struggle and await update with bated breath XD

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Ok but when i move around ?
Usually in sex scenes where you are in 3rd person mode (seeing the player character model) then you are able to use it.
(didn't i added a note for this in the upper right/Left corner ?... need to check if i forgot it when i have time)

May 26, 2018
This game crashes about 2 seconds after loading what I can only assume is a splash animation (childish looking characters in a boxy room with some sort of countdown)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
This game crashes about 2 seconds after loading what I can only assume is a splash animation (childish looking characters in a boxy room with some sort of countdown)
This is the loading screen. (Chibis will walk during the loading time towwrds the exit)
Maybe you can try to turn down the graphic setting (if you click on th exe there will be a splash screen first in which you can select the graohics quality you like)
..or maybe re download the since it could be corrupted
.. or maybe have a look into th crash report located under "C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways" -> output_log.txt and see if there is something with crash mentioned.

hope this helps in any way.

May 26, 2018
This is the loading screen. (Chibis will walk during the loading time towwrds the exit)
Maybe you can try to turn down the graphic setting (if you click on th exe there will be a splash screen first in which you can select the graohics quality you like)
..or maybe re download the since it could be corrupted
.. or maybe have a look into th crash report located under "C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways" -> output_log.txt and see if there is something with crash mentioned.

hope this helps in any way.
Thanks for the response! I found out that if I click on the screen while it's still loading, it freezes, but if I just wait it out it eventually gets to the main menu. Super stoked to explore!

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
love it :) played your previous game and cant wait to see what you have in store for us with this one :)
A Tale of forgotten lives was just epic.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Kerni So any chance for that monster girl? Also whats up with the lighting in the screenshots, makes the models look worse then last game.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni So any chance for that monster girl?
Can you please specifiy which montster girl you mean ?
(Or do you mean Yukari the main android of the main base of that game ) ?

Kerni Also whats up with the lighting in the screenshots, makes the models look worse then last game.
The lighting was a severe issue on this one. Actually there are 3 light sources , one sun and two point lights. The sun is used for all environmental things and th two point lights are used for the all the girls and other NPCs
Because if i only use the sun then the characters even look much worse. And i need to use realtime lights to switch the light on and off. (if the player is in a pirate base for example)

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
True , thanks for the reminder.
But the old limitations still apply. I could do some succubus cosplay which can be found , if this is okay for you.
Then i would have a new outfit for the player to find inside of the new pirate base.
Works for me!

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Released Milky ways public beta 0.42 for everyone to test out.

Overall story frames : 7600

Packed Size 2.02 GB

Unpacked Size : 6.07 GB

change log : Version 0.42 (open beta)

- Added 300 VN frames for main story (overall 7600 frames)
- Updated inventory is now scrollable with mouse wheel
- Updated 3d printer list is now scrollable with mouse wheel
- Fixed tons of little things (big thanks to the closed beta testers)
- Fixed Generic Pillory event is now Finish-able with Malia
- Fixed Game can now be saved if the Tentacle shower or the Sybian has been picked up
- Fixed Yoke will not be consumed if a girl uses the Tentacle shower#
- Fixed Player counts now as a navmesh object and can not be pushed away by npcs anymore.

change log : Version 0.4 (closed beta)

- Added about 3200 VN frames
- Added 3 new devices to place
- Added more save slots
- Added ability to change clothes on the girls (needs story progression)
- Added first part of the new pirate base
- Added new dialouge options (needs story progression)
- Added several new clothing items to the game (needs story progression)
- Added spellcheck tool (just like in AATOFL)
- Added bouncy things... maybe a bit too much >_<
- Added ability to change Yukaris skin into a human form
- Fixed Malia and her roof shenanigans
- Fixed some navmesh issues
- Fixed A bug in the storymod programm which deselects the current textbox if the first letter has been written
- Added a fix to activate in the tablet menu to restart the metal mining drone (if you have a old save an the minig drone is not moving)

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
how can you get more container?
the chemical tank has 500 but i cant take them because it says i dont have enough container

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes