Ren'Py Mind Control [v0.13] [specialmind]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

AA2996

Oct 18, 2021
This is sooo good. I can't wait for the next update. It's my favorite game atm, and if this keeps up, it will be one of the goats in my book.

The only thing that could be better is the way MC looks.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Universal Ren'Py Mod , What I did: search for the "dom" variable, put it to 30 and the dom current level at 300, then close the mod... next time you get to the stat screen just reduce the dom points and you'll have more points than you need to spend elsewhere.
I would recommend putting the perv to 5 or 10, the dom up to you. Virility 5 or 4. Stamina 8 or 10.
Thank you :D

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
idk wtf some of you people are smoking to be nitpicking about grammar... cmon now.
It is probably a better question to ask what you are smoking. The people who aren't smoking are more likely to be actually reading the story in a Visual "Novel" and are continually being yanked out of the story by horrible grammar and punctuation.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
funny you mention that, every time a new game pops up and i see the same comments ad nauseam i get the same feeling of dejavu
It's very simple, if the dev answers and makes it clear from the beginning that he plans something of this connection, users can decide whether to follow him or even support him or not, but in the past some devs put content in the future without warning and it becomes a commotion. huge even losing subscribers to their patreons, this is intended to not be a surprise, although of course the complaints will appear but they will be minor due to the prior warning.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Unavoidable lesbians :sick:
OHHH NOOO 2 sexy girls in sexual situations without a man... what a horror, someone calling someone....

EDIT: On this occasion I must agree with the original comment, the scenario presented is simply unnecessary.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well, an Mc can be good looking or charismatic and have the girls he wants, and the point of having that power might be that the Mc can bring out his darker side without having repercussions. (for example, as you say, rape someone and make them believe that it didn't happen or that they really wanted it).

But I was rather referring to the fact that with the appearance of this Mc it seems to be the typical story of a loser who, even having that kind of power, will continue to be one haha.
You may have a point, stories with an MC who, even with powers, is an idiot exist, like spellbook or demon boy, I don't understand what their point is, but they exist, I hope this doesn't become a case like that, although the dev notes say "it will be dominant or submissive", that already makes it clear that this is not a game where the MC seeks revenge and to be the one who dominates everyone.

Only time will tell.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
OHHH NOOO 2 sexy girls in sexual situations without a man... what a horror, someone calling someone....:LOL:
The problem lies that one of them is your little sister where you use your powers and push an "angry aggressive predatory lesbian" who wants to also make a slave out of you to have a sexual relationship with the aforementioned little sister. I was flabbergasted when it happened. She is even worse than the shit friends he has! Which, FOR FUCK SAKE one of the MC friends took a sex tape of your little sister that was later introduced to school!!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The problem lies that one of them is your little sister where you use your powers and push an "angry aggressive predatory lesbian" who wants to also make a slave out of you to have a sexual relationship with the aforementioned little sister. I was flabbergasted when it happened. She is even worse than the shit friends he has! Which, FOR FUCK SAKE one of the MC friends took a sex tape of your little sister that was later introduced to school!!
Mmmmm ok, I must admit my mistake ON THIS OCCASION, Chimba commented that this game seemed like another silly story where the MC, even with powers, would be nothing more than a pathetic loser... and from what you say, that's right, I could understand that that would happen if The MC has no powers and of course, once obtained he would exact revenge but if he has them and uses them like this it is simply pathetic.

A real shame, revenge games where the central point is how corrupt the MC can be are few and far between and this one is definitely wasted.

Thanks for the comment, you save me from wasting my time on this.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I might be remembering wrong, but don't we just discover she's an "angry aggressive predatory lesbian" after the party?
At first it was to help sister find love, just after we see the mistake that it was... I hope we can train her to be nicer in the future :devilish:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
but I agree that the MC is really dumb and irresponsible with his powers (like being invisible to the teacher, there were better ways to deal with that). I'm hoping that's just he being a dumb horny teen, and we get to see him mature and refine his powers with time.

Reactions: Xaos_

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
This was a greeeat game (although the translation got kinda wonky at the end). Good amount of content for a 0.1 too.
Hope to see more in the future.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Great first release.
I really like the feeling you get with the power, you start with small things at first but then as you progress you get more and more fucked because of your choices.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes