Ren'Py Mind Control [v0.13] [specialmind]

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
According to the ichio site, this is a demo and you won't see any more until the finished project is offered for sale. Might want to put DEMO in the thread title.

Reactions: DarkLoki

mindcontroldev

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2024
According to the ichio site, this is a demo and you won't see any more until the finished project is offered for sale. Might want to put DEMO in the thread title.
The term ‘demo’ on itch.io is only used for the web-playable version, as it contains only day 1 due to limitations on itch. However, the downloadable version on itch.io, also free, includes days 1 to 5. It’s not a demo, but rather an early access.

redbear76

May 25, 2022
This title is fucking awesome! It's ages I didn't find a mind control game with this renders and good progressing. It's a great start with lot of content and good new ideas for first release. Please continue!

Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

AntoniH13

May 13, 2023
Neither good nor bad, mediocre seems the most fitting word for this game. The MC is pathetic; the way he goes from being concerned about hearing voices in his head to saying "well, now I have the superpower of hearing others' thoughts" is very abrupt. The NTR of the mother (because it's so necessary to know that the mother enjoys having sex with another man) and the forced solution (because we have no choice in this) is to have the father try to "win back his wife," quite pathetic in my opinion. Then there's the issue of the lesbian sister, and again, in a forced way, making her have a relationship with an unpleasant character that adds nothing to the plot.

The game would have been better if it simply focused on how the MC uses his powers, either to help others with their problems or to take advantage of it and be the only one benefiting (and not forcing things just because).

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Well let me just spoil a lil for those that were worried by the predatory lesbian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no new content after bathroom scene tho :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well let me just spoil a lil for those that were worried by the predatory lesbian

no new content after bathroom scene tho :)
Hello, I suppose you must have played the new version, a few questions, the only modification of the scene is that the lesbo does not fuck her, but the sister still puts on a show for her? And the previous scene that occurs during the party where the "friend" records them fucking on the couch was modified or does it still happen? Was something else modified or is that the only change made?

Ai Shoujo Fan

Thank you.

Last edited:

mindcontroldev

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2024
Changelog v0.12
  • Bug fixes
  • Corrections to English translation
  • Dialogue modifications
  • Thoughts are now in blue italics
  • Numbers on gauges are more readable
  • Acceleration of masturbation scenes
  • Addition of extra choices (mainly affecting dialogues):
    • Choice not to make Elise forget
    • Choice for Emilie to forget her feelings for Rosie
    • Choice to prevent Emilie from directly touching Mia in the final scene
More changes to come.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Was something else modified or is that the only change made?
I didn't replay the entire game lol, I just repeated the finals scenes to see if there was more content.
And dev didn't have the changelog up when I was testing. Ive already deleted the game so I can't answer those questions.

Reactions: Chimba

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I'm really liking this one so far. Very interesting approach with the mind reading so I hope we get to some really wild stuff later on. Another big plus for me at least are the characters, they just look "normal" and not like perfect models.

Out of curiosity are we going to be able to play as a female protagonist later on? Some of the dialogues are a bit odd using "her" when talking about the MC. It could just be random error or perhaps something more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
Some of the dialogues are a bit odd using "her" when talking about the MC. It could just be random error or perhaps something more.
mindcontroldev

If you are talking about the MC, you should use "he, him, his". If you are talking about a female, you should use "she, her, hers".

There are probably over 200 mistakes in v0.1 (I don't know about v0.12) when it comes to this, so I just wanted to help you fix the mistakes and use the correct gender pronouns in the future.

Male:
He
Him (don't use Her)
His

Female:
She
Her (don't use Him)
Hers

Reactions: The Black Cat

mindcontroldev

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2024
mindcontroldev

If you are talking about the MC, you should use "he, him, his". If you are talking about a female, you should use "she, her, hers".

There are probably over 200 mistakes in v0.1 (I don't know about v0.12) when it comes to this, so I just wanted to help you fix the mistakes and use the correct gender pronouns in the future.

Male:
He
Him (don't use Her)
His

Female:
She
Her (don't use Him)
Hers
Thanks ! I think i've already corrected this mistakes in

Last edited:
Reactions: lachdanan123
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes