4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Haven't played this, but that puts me in mind of another game where the dick model looks like a rat chewed on the rim of the glans, that then got infected and looks 'bubbly'. Is that what this is? If so, I'm not weirded out by that particular dick model. I'm repulsed/horrified by it and wish it would never appear again anywhere.
Yeah, it's that one. Looks like the MC caught some kind of disease or some shit.

Reactions: Sleel

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I really like the game until now. The girls are really hot and I like how seemingly both paths are headed towards domination but with different methods.
I also like how all the girls have some subconscious mental kink that MC uses to get closer to them. I hope we can explore them more deeply in future updates.
As for the Prelude thing, I'm not sure I like the concept. This game has already enough content for a full game if all the story threads are explored fully. The relationship with the girls and probably creating a harem. The relationship with the alien. Finding the other aliens while fighting/escaping the evil corporation. If all of this is explored in future updates I don't see what could come after the Prelude to make it at least as interesting. Especially the relationship stuff. If all the current girls are already conquered by the end of the Prelude then lot of the excitement will be missing from the main game and adding new girls to the mix to be conquered creates it's own problems that sometimes hurts as much on the long term as it helps.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
What is the point of the choices in this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've seen some games before that give you choices that aren't really choices because if you want to continue playing you're forced down one route.
Chose any of these 3 options, but if you chose anything other than option A it's game over for you :devilish:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
First time playing this game, I am impressed, it is suprisingly high quality.
Though the two different routes are interesting, its clear the "Dominator" route is more fleshed out and has more scenes.

There is something about the story that bugs me though, especially on the Dominator route.
Its like all of the girls are getting fucked by Him rather then the MC and there is a clear difference between The Dominator and the Main character's personality and consciousness so its like the MC gets to watch his loved ones get fucked by someone else using his body not the MC. Like a villain puppeting your body to fuck your women... leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This would be better if it was a true blending of the 2 personalities ala Venom rather then The Dominator supressing the MC and trapping him in a fantasy while The Dominator has fun with MC's girls.

And you know, the whole thing would be fixed for me by flipping the gender of the Dominator.
I mean, on the Dominator route he is clearly using the dead wife's form to trick the human MC anyways. If you flipped it so that an alien woman was taking on this persona it would feel less weird because MC is fucking the Dominator.... which is clearly identifies as Male...

Its also going to be suuuuper weird when we fuck the new girl with the male dominator inside her..
If you flipped the genders of them, make them both women and the Dominator is seeking her sister, that instantly clears up for me.

but yeah, Super high quality, I enjoyed it for the most part but yeah, didn't like the undertones of a male stealing your girls through you.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
What is the point of the choices in this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've seen some games before that give you choices that aren't really choices because if you want to continue playing you're forced down one route.
Chose any of these 3 options, but if you chose anything other than option A it's game over for you :devilish:
This, this bothered me as well, plus the fact that the Dominator automatically gets a +8 to the stat while the most you can get is a +2, So like, I guess the Human path is just there for show?

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
This, this bothered me as well, plus the fact that the Dominator automatically gets a +8 to the stat while the most you can get is a +2, So like, I guess the Human path is just there for show?
KnightoftheWhiteSun and dougiehouser , hi there!

The importance of these points will be shown in the next version. Especially in the upcoming fight.

Thanks so much for the feedback!

chrys123

Jun 8, 2017
hey guys
first i like to start with the fact that the art is great, the girls are hot and i like the part where you can chose how to go alomg with it, for the moment the dominator scenes are more of my alley, but we will see about that in the next versions of the game...btw what period is to be expected between the updates any1 has any ideeas?
thnx again for the game and keep up the good work

spaceghost

Jun 7, 2021
Yeah, quite interesting...the sex is hot, but yes, the game does seem to be on rails, so to speak. I can only assume the dev is going for a very long story arc.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Really interesting story and at the same time very confusing.
Why even have I to "choose" a decision? When the dev think it´s the wrong one, then you got a game over. Really nice choices. Maybe I had the false illusion again, that the player (ME) can really choose how to play his char -> my mistake. But who knows? The story will hopefully show me why it is what it is?
And PLEASE rework that penis from MC, because it gives me nightmares ;-) Maybe give him just a magical/hacking penis instead of this thing? :unsure:
But this game ist still interesting and the girls are really beautiful (the most time).
I´m looking forward to see further updates!

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
What's going on with the game? Haven't heard from the dev since July :(

Please don't abandon this dev, you were making probably my most favourite game ever. So much potential in just the perfect genre

spaceghost

Jun 7, 2021
This is looking increasingly abandoned. Dev was making posts fairly regularly right up to July 20 and that seems to be the end of it. I haven't checked yet on a Patreon or anything similar.

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
The Phoenix flight

Hey guys.

For personal reasons
, I had to get away from this project and many other things for a while.
I don't want to go into details, as it was a battle from which I am still healing the wounds.

But as they say "The world keeps spinning, life goes on and on".

Thanks to all of you who are here with me and still believe in my project. For you, I guarantee that this project is not dead!

My plan is to release the next part of the game by November 2nd.

Until then, I have 02 simple gifts for you:

1 - Version 2.5 of "Maquiavel - Not a Game". Available at my for free.

2 - Version 1.0 of "The Father - It's Not a Game either". Available at my for Patron's only.

2021-10-17.png

Thank you and stay safe!

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
The Phoenix flight

Hey guys.

For personal reasons
, I had to get away from this project and many other things for a while.
I don't want to go into details, as it was a battle from which I am still healing the wounds.

But as they say "The world keeps spinning, life goes on and on".

Thanks to all of you who are here with me and still believe in my project. For you, I guarantee that this project is not dead!

My plan is to release the next part of the game by November 2nd.

Until then, I have 02 simple gifts for you:

1 - Version 2.5 of "Maquiavel - Not a Game". Available at my for free.

2 - Version 1.0 of "The Father - It's Not a Game either". Available at my for Patron's only.

View attachment 1456643

Thank you and stay safe!
Hey dev,

Super happy to see you back! Honestly, I'm happy to wait longer if you need, especially since you mentioned you haven't fully resolved the issue.

The good news is just that we know you're still around, and I know you'll deliver some quality content when the update drops.

Take care and good luck!

P.S: No but seriously, you have no idea how happy I am to see you back xD

Reactions: abgazil
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes