• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MindHackingBanner (11).png

Overview:
I am creating a series of games for adults called Mind Hacking.
The first arc of the story is called "Prelude". In this arc the main characters will be introduced and the relationship between them will be built.

What to expect in the next arcs of the story?

You may need to survive in a devastated world or seek vengeance across the galaxy.
Who knows where the imagination will lead us?

Thread Updated: 2021-07-17
Release Date: 2021-04-01
Developer: Holalex Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Warning: If you have an old save, you must start the game before choosing whether or not to accept Corruptor's offer.
DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

P 0041.png P 0059.png P 0093.png P 0094o.png P 0183.png P 0021.jpg P 0601.png P 0910c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story of this game has a simple premise, it has an atmoshere where you expect the MC to get more depraved each day. I hope to see more updates in the near future.

The beginning of a unique journey. Full of drama, suspense, women and sex.
MC: "My girlfriend has been mind-hacked, she doesn't stop sucking my DICK... please HELP!" o_O:D

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Fook it, as a Red Devil, I'm gonna download and try it just because I like the Dev's avatar :LOL:

Edit: OK, I've played v.01a.
For those asking about the mind control aspect of the game, there appears to be two clear paths for the MC to take. He can choose to be a corruptor and bend them into submission or he can regain his humanity and develop a loving relationship with them...and it's not a cosmetic difference, the lewd scenes are completely different between the two paths.

I enjoyed the game and the plot is enough to keep me interested in playing further editions.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
the amount of version 0.1 games that exist makes my brain hurt

not to say this i bad or anything. good luck dev.
Yeah, not surprising. I think a lot of people look to hop on the adult game train and expect to instantly start making money, and find out otherwise to their dismay.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think there will also be a label problem here. If you have bukkake, shouldn't you have sharing too? Or ntr? I may be wrong in some strange way about what I just said, but it is always good to put the future tag list to avoid disappointment, discussion, etc.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I think there will also be a label problem here. If you have bukkake, shouldn't you have sharing too? Or ntr? I may be wrong in some strange way about what I just said, but it is always good to put the future tag list to avoid disappointment, discussion, etc.
Well done for pointing that out! : Bukkake is a sex act in which one participant is ejaculated on by two or more other participants.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes