4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Hi,

Game updated!
:sneaky:

Hey, just to let you know but contractions, such as "I'll" or "I'm" or "We're" and so on are not totally interchangeable with the non-contracted forms.
Here is an example;

Screenshot_1.png

This isn't correct, typically a contraction is not proceeded by punctuation, such as a period or comma, so in this case it should be;

"Yes, I am."

I hope this helps.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Hey, just to let you know but contractions, such as "I'll" or "I'm" or "We're" and so on are not totally interchangeable with the non-contracted forms.
Here is an example;

View attachment 1302895

This isn't correct, typically a contraction is not proceeded by punctuation, such as a period or comma, so in this case it should be;

"Yes, I am."

I hope this helps.
Contractions preceded by commas are not that uncommon. Whether to use contracted forms or non-contracted is mostly a matter of personal choice, unless the writing is meant to be formal (in which case contractions are never acceptable), OR, as in this case, one is incorrectly ending a sentence with a contraction (again, never acceptable.) Had there been anything after the contraction (such as "Yes, I'm Bob," etc.,) it would have been just fine. I find that when correcting someone's English grammar, it does help to be specific about exactly how their grammar is incorrect so that they actually learn from the experience and enrich their knowledge of a language that is exceedingly difficult for foreign speakers to master.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Contractions preceded by commas are not that uncommon.
Yeah, I typed proceeded, as in comma after the contraction. I'm not saying it'd never happen, but most times you'd not have a comma after something like "I'll" and it'd probably be easier for a non-native speaker to just avoid those situations unless they have a good understanding of it.

Also I'm not trying to be some sort of grammar police or anything, I'm not going to get into punctuation and conjunctions or something like that, I'm just trying to help someone make their writing acceptable to general reader.

Last edited:

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Contractions preceded by commas are not that uncommon. Whether to use contracted forms or non-contracted is mostly a matter of personal choice, unless the writing is meant to be formal (in which case contractions are never acceptable), OR, as in this case, one is incorrectly ending a sentence with a contraction (again, never acceptable.) Had there been anything after the contraction (such as "Yes, I'm Bob," etc.,) it would have been just fine. I find that when correcting someone's English grammar, it does help to be specific about exactly how their grammar is incorrect so that they actually learn from the experience and enrich their knowledge of a language that is exceedingly difficult for foreign speakers to master.
Thank you!
My native language is portuguese.
I spend more time writing than rendering. o_O
So much so that sometimes I can't find a sentence in English that fits the feeling of my thinking.
But one thing this project showed me is that it's never too late to learn new things or improve what we already know.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Mind Hacking: Prelude [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 210 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 176 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
will you be updating?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wish there was a GAME which lets you mind hack suck tasteful curvy beauties with some really old and ugly guy :p

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Mind Hacking: Prelude [v0.3] [HolalexGames]
Compressed Android Port(269MB): - -
Compressed Windows(249MB):
- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
HolalexGames

Hey, Just started playing on the accept the dream route. The music during the Arielle sex scene doesn't quite fit haha. I think the nature of the scene makes a better fit for a more surreal atmospheric music than that upbeat country song lol. Actually, the music that plays just prior to the scene when explaining time fits pretty well with the scene. Probably better to just continue to use that music as it goes into the scene. Just my 2 cents.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Am I the only one really creeped out by the weird bumpy dick the dev gave the MC?
Haven't played this, but that puts me in mind of another game where the dick model looks like a rat chewed on the rim of the glans, that then got infected and looks 'bubbly'. Is that what this is? If so, I'm not weirded out by that particular dick model. I'm repulsed/horrified by it and wish it would never appear again anywhere.

Edit: Yup. Seen the dick now. It's revolting. Better be a temporary thing cause of the parasite, cause I ain't looking at that for an entire game. Nothing is worth looking at that pustulent thing for an entire game, or even a significant minority of it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes